2014 General Elections: ASTROLOGICAL PREDICTIONS !!!

kseeker

Retired
Ref: Congress: Fortune will change for the positive in the General elections 2014. | Mundane Astrology

The current 15th Lok Sabha is going to complete its constitutional term on May 31, 2014 which is still almost eight month away. But it seems that ruling party and opposition have already came into the election mode. The ruling UPA government led by Congress Party has started investing public funds in the social sector by introducing populist measures like providing subsidized food to poors through Food Security Bill 2013 and helping farmers to get more compensations for their land by enacting Land Acquisition and Rehabilitation and Resettlement Bill 2013. On the other hand main opposition BJP is also playing its card by pitching its Hindutava poster boy Narendra Modi on the frontier as a Prime Ministerial candidate in the next general elections. In between all these the core issue of corruption in the system , which was at the forefront during the Anti corruption campaign led by Anna Hazare in year 2011, has seems to been lost and forgotten by our political class. The reason for this is easy to understand as both the ruling party (Congress I) and the main opposition party (BJP) has been hand in glove in corruption in the recent years.

The Congress led UPA government, which is now regarded as the most corrupt government after Indian Independence, has to expel three of its Cabinet ministers on the charges of corruptions. The BJP on the other hand has paid the price of loosing Karnataka, its only fort in the South, as it shamelessly tolerated or say allowed their Chief Minister B.S. Yeddyurppa & company's open loot of the natural resources and other financial irregularities in the state . They also had to sack their Chief Minister in Uttarakhand , Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank , in year 2011 in the wake of series of alleged scam facing the state government.

Now both these political parties are again back to their old tested tricks of grabbing political power. The Congress is distributing freebies to the poor's from the public fund knowing well that they can't appeal the voters on account of "Good Governance" which they have badly failed to deliver in their second term mainly . The BJP on the other-hand is playing its old Hindutava card to polarize votes in their favor as they knew very well that it is difficult to encircle the Congress in elections on the issue of corruption as they too were the guilty of it in the state of Karnataka where there C.M. (B.S. Yeddyuprppa) had to spend 23 days in Jail in two cases of corruption and in Uttarakhand also in year 2011.

Interestingly the recent surveys about the general elections in year 2014 indicates that the people of India are not fed up with these two main stream political parties and they are in a mood to support regional parties. See this report of Indian Express published on August 17, 2013.

Regional Parties Set to capture turf from BJP, Congress in 2014 General Elections: Poll

Latest News, Breaking News Live, Current Headlines, India News Online - The Indian Express , Saturday August 17, 2013 .

The Congress, which is battling allegations of corruption, would drop to 121 seats from the 206 it now holds in the 545-member Lok Sabha.

The main opposition Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) would fare only slightly better, improving its strength to 130 from the 116 seats it holds now, according to the poll.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the last two years we have been discussing astrologically that in the Maha dasha of Sun, which is the fourth lord in the Indian Independence horoscope, there will be agricultural and land reforms in India . Now Congress led UPA has passed three important bills in the ongoing Monsoon session of the parliament in August-September 2013. The Food Security Bill 2013 , The Land Acquisition and Rehabilitation and Resettlement Bill 2013 , and the Real Estate (Development and Regulation ) Bill 2013. This is a smart move by Congress president Smt. Sonia Gandhi who was earlier credited with the victory of Congress in the general elections 2009 when she led the introduction of populist schemes like waiving loans of the farmers and bringing in rural employment guarantee program (MGNREGA) during the tenure of UPA I. Smt. Sonia Gandhi is a seasoned politician who knows very well that Congress will not be able to face the anger of general public for the issue of price rise (inflation) which is the result of corruption and fall in the value of rupees against dollar ( The value of rupees has fallen to 65 against dollar as now in the first week of September) . Therefore she has now resorted to the populist moves like food security amides the risk of further downfall in the Indian economy due to incising fiscal deficit.

Now see this horoscope of Congress party it is the Vimshottari dasha of Jupiter-Saturn (22-April-2011 to 02-November-2013) running at present. Anter dasha lord Saturn is the twelfth lord in rashi chart placed in sixth house in its inimical sign Leo. Saturn is also the sixth lord from Moon sign Virgo and is falling in the twelfth house from it. So astrologically it is understandable why this Saturn sub period in the major period of Jupiter was so bad for the Congress party which is some how been able to survive its government at the center for the astrological reason that the major period lord Jupiter is well placed in both rashi and Navamsha chart. Scores of scams emerging, anti corruption public protests, coalition partners like TMC of Mamata Benerjee and DMK of M. Karunanidhi leaving the Congress led government was all happened during this sub period of Saturn in the horoscope of Congress party.

But now astrologically its seems that the fortunes of Congress party will change for the positive in the up coming general elections in 2014. I will give the following astrological points in the support of my prediction.

1. It will be the Vimshottari dasha of Jupiter-Mercury ( 02-November-2013 to 08-February-2016) in the horoscope of Congress I at the time of general elections in year 2014. Mercury is fourth and seventh lord in rashi chart well placed in the ninth house of luck. Additionally it is the tenth lord from Moon in the rashi chart.

2. In Navamsha Chart Mercury is debilitated but its debilitation gets cancelled due to its depositor (Jupiter) being placed in Kendra (square) from lagna and Moon. Mercury is also the eleventh lord (gains) in Navamsha and is aspected by tenth lord Sun.

3. In Chara dasha it will be Leo-Sagittarius ( 02-January-2014 to 02-September-2014) period at the time of general elections in year 2014. Sagittarius is the rashi of rise and fall. Here in the case of Congress there are benefics in Kendras from Sagittarius which also enjoys the raj yoga of Amatayakaraka Sun and Putrakaraka Venus placed there. In Navamsha chart Sagittarius is the tenth house from Atamakaraka Mercury and is aspected by Amatayakaraka Sun which is again an excellent Jaimini Raj Yoga. Although the major period is of Leo which is the sixth house from Lagna having Ganatikaraka Saturn showing that success can be achieved after great difficulties only.

4. In Mandooka dasha of Jaimini , which is applicable here as there are four planets in Kendra in the chart of Congress I, it is the Maha dasha of Sagittarius (2005 to 2015) running which is a favorable period as we have already explained the strength of this rashi above.

5. In the double transit system propagated by Shri K.N. Rao the tenth house in the rashi chart of Congress I is influenced by both Saturn and Jupiter in transit. The transiting Saturn from Libra is aspecting the tenth house in rashi chart and Jupiter transiting through Gemini is also doing the same.

6. In the annual horoscope of Congress I, for the completed year 36, it will be Gemini rising which is the fourth house of rashi chart.

7. Muntha is in Pisces which is the tenth house of annual horoscope (Varshaphala). Munthash is Jupiter well placed in the lagna aspected by Sun and lagna lord Mercury.

Thus we can conclude that astrologically it looks like that against all odds Congress (I) will be able to form the government after the general elections of year 2014. It will be a coalition government of course and they will have to struggle a lot in managing it is what we can say after the study of the above astrological data.

Although BJP has now officially declared Narendra Modi as its Prime Ministerial candidate, who is at present the most popular political figure in the nation as per all the surveys conducted till day, but still i believe that astrologically it will not be possible for BJP to form its government at the center after the general elections of year 2014. I will discuss the horoscope of BJP very soon explaining astrologically why it can get "hit wicket out" in the general elections of 2014.

Sachin Malhotra

14-September-2013
Ref: ASTROLOGICAL PREDICTIONS: INDIAN GENERAL ELECTIONS - 2013/2014 – ASTROLOGICAL ANALYSIS – PART 1

TWO WOMEN POLITICIANS WILL PLAY CRUCIAL ROLE IN SELECTING THE NEW P.M

In forth coming general elections two popular women politicians will play crucial role in forming the government. I would like to clarify here that she will not be Sonia Gandhi at all. The readers whosoever is following predictions in my recent post I have given indication regarding two fmale planets in the varsha kundali of independence horoscope of India.
I have been using 10:00 am as birth chart of Narendra Modi but someone gave me a changed birth time as 10:10.in this changed horoscope whatever was to happen from October will happen from 20th august now.Narendra Modi will be running in debilitated venus antardasha .time phase after 20th august will be important for Modi.This venus is seventh and twelfth lord placed in eleventh house of gain aspecting fifth house.debilitation of any planet is not good but this venus is placed in the eleventh house. Being seventh lord this is good but being twelfth lord this is bad situation. This venus is placed with three more planets as mercury Saturn and ketu.saturn is third and fourth lord. These three planets aspects the fifth house the most important house for achieving gains in politics. Venus is the seventh lord of Modi and being debilitated this Venus is afflicted by Saturn and Rahu Ketu axis.
In dashamsa chart and even in navamsha chart of Narendra Modi venus seems crucial. Returning back to varsha kundali of Indian Independence day i compare this horoscope with the horoscope of Narendra Modi and find a clue. There are two female debilitated planets in new year chart. Few especially any two women politicians will play major role in selecting who will be the prime minister. So the fate of Narendra Modi will be in hands of few woman politicians other than Sonia Gandhi.
Next part of the predictions will be published soon.

Sushil Kumaar Singh

drkrn

frankly to say i dont understand the concept of jupiter over mars or moon over venus.

just give a straight point.

hung or decisive victory to one party

Free Karma

Is this astrologer well known or proven.?

Because from what little I know, he seems to completely discount yogas by claiming he has many awesome yogas too (millions of people can have them, but the strength, quality and the transits play a huge part in the actual realization of it I'm told). It seems like he is a western style astrologer who has recently taken up vedic astrology. Plus he makes no reference to the d-9 chart which I've heard is very important to look at while making predictions.

Anyway from what he says, It seems like there will be a congress govt formed, that govt will short lived, and then modi will come to power and then happy times for India apparently.

Decklander

I had also stated in my predictions that NAMO will face mitrghaat, that is sabotage from within in the first dhaiyya of sade sati and I am pretty sure that he is a scorpio as his name letter N is associated with scorpio only. Not only that, his Mars is so powerfully placed that he has the potential to be a chakravarty Raja capable of performing ashwamegh yagya.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Is this astrologer well known or proven.?

Because from what little I know, he seems to completely discount yogas by claiming he has many awesome yogas too (millions of people can have them, but the strength, quality and the transits play a huge part in the actual realization of it I'm told). It seems like he is a western style astrologer who has recently taken up vedic astrology. Plus he makes no reference to the d-9 chart which I've heard is very important to look at while making predictions.

Anyway from what he says, It seems like there will be a congress govt formed, that govt will short lived, and then modi will come to power and then happy times for India apparently.
D9 is most important for Vivaaha Sanskara horoscope matching. After that, its use and importance are debatable.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
D9 is most important for Vivaaha Sanskara horoscope matching. After that, its use and importance are debatable.
Apart from Vivaaha Sanskara D9 is a very important as it gives a detailed overview of 9th House( luck house in D1). If D1 is a tree then D9 is the fruit & D9 gains prominence after one crosses half his age. Also dignity of the planet is checked from D9.

Decklander

Women politicians and muslims+dalits will always remain crucial to India due to Vrishab Lagna ruled by Shukra which is the guru of malecchaas. IMO, Jaya who seem to be a Kumbh rashi person will be more crucial than others as Vrishab lagna lord is Guru of Shani who is the ruler of Kumbh. also going by very old predictions which were told to me by my grandfather, we will now have the 14th PM which means a person with Rajyoga formed by dev planets which means a person born in signs of Mesh, Singh, Scorpio, Dhanu, Matsya, Kark or Mithun & Kanya.
Notwithstanding the horoscope of India, I will place my bets on NAMO as he has an extremely powerful horoscope, so powerful that it can overcome the horoscope of India. remember that NAMO is born in vrishchak lagna and Vrishchak rashi as moon is also placed in the same sign. A person who has same Lagna and Rashi with rashi lord situated in the same sign, is considered very lucky in life and if that happens to be Mars, than such a person becomes all conquering as Mars or Mangal is lord Hanuman who is blessed by all Devs and none has the ability to harm him including Shani and Shukra.
This shud be clearly evident from the point that inspite of being the son of a tea vendor, he has risen to be a candidate to be the PM of India. If he becomes PM of India, He will leave a mark on international scene also.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Moving away from NAMO & Khangrees.

The problem with India horoscope is that Rahu is stationed in 1st house. 1st house denotes self( India) & rahu denotes other castes( muslims & christains), foreigners & outsiders. This means that India is controlled by outsiders, foreigners & other caste leaders( even though if they do not become PM or presidents they will control the native). Rahu also indicates expansion so population of India is very high( unimaginable) & other people ie muslims, christains, foreigners & outsiders will expand( difficult to control them).

You can beat or nullify any planets ill effects but rahu effect will be like hitting against air without much result. To beat/escape a rahu you need to think & act like rahu. If India can control Rahu it can become super power.

Also Rahu in lagna indicates intelligence ruled by rahu, rahu is the most intelligent, cunning ,wicked, materialistic, desiring planet. If India can use its talent in right way by having a dedicated leader it can grow leaps & bounds because Rahu is also the only planet by which one can achieve impossible things . So India has to have good leader with vision.

Education plays a very important role for India.

Note: I am not against any religion the above is just an analysis based on astrology.

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag

The problem with India horoscope is that Rahu is stationed in 1st house. 1st house denotes self( India) & rahu denotes other castes( muslims & christains), foreigners & outsiders. This means that India is controlled by outsiders, foreigners & other caste leaders( even though if they do not become PM or presidents they will control the native). Rahu also indicates expansion so population of India is very high( unimaginable) & other people ie muslims, christains, foreigners & outsiders will expand( difficult to control them).

You can beat or nullify any planets ill effects but rahu effect will be like hitting against air without much result. To beat/escape a rahu you need to think & act like rahu. If India can control Rahu it can become super power.

Also Rahu in lagna indicates intelligence ruled by rahu, rahu is the most intelligent, cunning ,wicked, materialistic, desiring planet. If India can use its talent in right way by having a dedicated leader it can grow leaps & bounds because Rahu is also the only planet by which one can achieve impossible things . So India has to have good leader with vision.

Note: I am not against any religion the above is just an analysis based on astrology.
Aren't the Chaya graha also indicative of Computers and softwares?
In native astrology they are I guess .. not so sure about mundane astrology.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Aren't the Chaya graha also indicative of Computers and softwares?
In native astrology they are I guess .. not so sure about mundane astrology.
Yes Chaya Grahas indicate computers, software, wireless, internet, Photography, media etc. They also indicates futuristic products, if you check closely whole world is being conquered by this maya( once you are used to this very difficult to come out).

India has a strong 3rd house( self effort). it indicates communication, wireless, media etc & India is strong in these area eg: ISRO, Media houses, Software & Internet.

Decklander

Yes, you are correct. India also has kaal-sarp yoga which means slow and steady progress till about 50 yrs and after that full power rise. if you may recall Y2K problem in 1997 catapulted India to centre stage of the world as a global power in computers. For Vrishab lagna, 9th & 10th house are ruled by Shani while the 4th is by Sun and 12th & 7th by Mars. Vrishab is also the own sign of Rahu while vrishchak is own house of Ketu. In such a horoscope, the effect of Rahu is less negative as it is seated in the house of its Guru Shukra. rahu represents all those which you stated and also breeds lack of education. As you can see the negative effects of Rahu are waning and as I see it, The effect of foreighners will now come to an end. However women & dalals will continue to play a major role in Indian politics and especially women of easy virtue and dalals as Rahu basically enhances the effects of the planet with which it is associated being a chaya grah.
Vrishchak is 7th from Vrishabh, so if a Vrishchak native rules India, all the negative effects will be reversed. Till now India has been ruled by only those people who had rajyoga due to Shani, Rahu, Shukra, Ketu etc.

Bilal

Astrological predictions are always fun to read,tell me some good astrologers to get forecast from.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Women politicians and muslims+dalits will always remain crucial to India due to Vrishab Lagna ruled by Shukra which is the guru of malecchaas. IMO, Jaya who seem to be a Kumbh rashi person will be more crucial than others as Vrishab lagna lord is Guru of Shani who is the ruler of Kumbh. also going by very old predictions which were told to me by my grandfather, we will now have the 14th PM which means a person with Rajyoga formed by dev planets which means a person born in signs of Mesh, Singh, Scorpio, Dhanu, Matsya, Kark or Mithun & Kanya.
Notwithstanding the horoscope of India, I will place my bets on NAMO as he has an extremely powerful horoscope, so powerful that it can overcome the horoscope of India. remember that NAMO is born in vrishchak lagna and Vrishchak rashi as moon is also placed in the same sign. A person who has same Lagna and Rashi with rashi lord situated in the same sign, is considered very lucky in life and if that happens to be Mars, than such a person becomes all conquering as Mars or Mangal is lord Hanuman who is blessed by all Devs and none has the ability to harm him including Shani and Shukra.
This shud be clearly evident from the point that inspite of being the son of a tea vendor, he has risen to be a candidate to be the PM of India. If he becomes PM of India, He will leave a mark on international scene also.
Sir I heard that JJ is a Shimma Rashi.

Anyway, I also heard that by India's horoscope, BJP will form the government in 2014 :troll:

Anyway I dont believe this BS. i have trust in my fellow indians to act like retards like they always do:happy:

Decklander

[SUP][/SUP]
Sir I heard that JJ is a Shimma Rashi.

Anyway, I also heard that by India's horoscope, BJP will form the government in 2014 :troll:

Anyway I dont believe this BS. i have trust in my fellow indians to act like retards like they always do:happy:
If she is Simha, all the more better for NAMO.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Yes, you are correct. India also has kaal-sarp yoga which means slow and steady progress till about 50 yrs and after that full power rise. if you may recall Y2K problem in 1997 catapulted India to centre stage of the world as a global power in computers. For Vrishab lagna, 9th & 10th house are ruled by Shani while the 4th is by Sun and 12th & 7th by Mars. Vrishab is also the own sign of Rahu while vrishchak is own house of Ketu. In such a horoscope, the effect of Rahu is less negative as it is seated in the house of its Guru Shukra. rahu represents all those which you stated and also breeds lack of education. As you can see the negative effects of Rahu are waning and as I see it, The effect of foreighners will now come to an end. However women & dalals will continue to play a major role in Indian politics and especially women of easy virtue and dalals as Rahu basically enhances the effects of the planet with which it is associated being a chaya grah.
Vrishchak is 7th from Vrishabh, so if a Vrishchak native rules India, all the negative effects will be reversed. Till now India has been ruled by only those people who had rajyoga due to Shani, Rahu, Shukra, Ketu etc.
Also if you see closely, for India enemies are inside India than outside i mean there are lot of people inside India who are treacherous & traitors . Also for India self effort is very important rather than depending on other countries & if India starts investing in R&D &work towards indigenisation we can have lots of innovative & futuristic products which nobody can match. Self effort is the future for India or else it will be very expensive & difficult to sustain.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles