2012 US Presidential Elections

Who would you vote for, if you were a US citizen ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

Tomorrow is D-Day.

All the best to both the candidates.

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
I like intrade.com because it is a sight were people can place bets on who will be the victor tomorrow.

Obama has a 64.37% chance of winning according to the site.

amoy

Don't understand why Trump feels Romney would be tougher than Obama on China. Only becoz of election rhetoric?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The tougher the potus is for China, the better it is for China.

amoy

Unlike India where we have a wide range of parties from all across the political spectrum from communists to fascists, the US is a two-party dictatorship. Democrats have republican sympathizers in their ranks and vice versa, so both parties are essentially the same. It hardly matters if Obama wins or Romney does, because the policies of the USG aren't going to change radically either way.

Flip a coin, choose one guy and hope for the best. :scared1:
Actually, I , personally prefer two-party politics to multi-party, I mean, for China of such a size, since it's complicated enough for commoners. Besides stability is quite an issue for multi-party democracies - look at Japan, and Italy - a coalition government is often weak and vulnerable, thus unable to deliver on its long-term commitments.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Why because he shares the crusader mentality...haha just kidding.
I hope you were.

Nah, I just think policy-wise his strong focus on Asia, vote for a strong American military presence in this sphere and anti-Chinese dumping/currency fixing sentiment will play out to our advantage over the next five years, which will be a crucial time for our own expansion, as opposed to Obama who I think has been much of a let-down on those fronts.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Obama leads Romney 250 to 203 in electoral votes. Popular vote: Romney 50.5%, Obama 48.1%

-twitter

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
In the 3rd round debate, on foreign policy, check how often countries were mentioned -

Source: 《Foreign Policy》

Though well known as the US's pet, with all its lobbying might Israel comes no.3, surprisingly.

And India, eh? Where is India? Even Pakistan was mentioned 25 times
Pakistan is obviously important for the plans in Afghanistan.

India isn't mentioned same way S. Korea, Japan, and others aren't mentioned.

pmaitra

Disappointing. To me, this means I'll have to shell out more of my hard earned money for the scroungers.

In any event, congrats to Obama. Let's hope he doesn't completely wreck the economy in the next 4 years. I don't have much to say about the Republicans though. In a way, they deserved it, after the way they sidelined Ron Paul.

Just my two pennies.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What did I say? Peace to all! Congrats to Obama! But what's in it for us (the rest of the World)? It remains to be seen.

average american

Re: Christianity and Impact of westernization on Indian culture

This sounds like a Republican Propaganda to me. You sure you are not a White racist American? :troll: /sarc
I did not know Islam and or Muslim was a race, thought it was a religon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles