1990 Terrorist Revolt in Xinjiang China

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
when i said the golden temple wiped off it means similar thing probably like Hiroshima wiped off by a bomb.

of course it cant be totally wiped off. matters cant be just wiped off can they in a scientific point of view?

its not a statement like: we got best settallite in the world kind of absolute bs propaganda is it?
This is not China where anything and everything can be wiped out.

Golden Temple stands and is not wiped out!

It is not China where you put up poster 'Chai' (demolish) and it is gone tomorrow. History wiped out!

Best satellite?

A Pavlovian conditioned dog response?

huaxia rox

yes your former ISRO cheif made the stuipid propanganda who claimed we (indians) have got best settallites in the world.

you dont know that piece of funny story?

or its a slumdog response?

i should say yes only if the settallites from all the other nations got all wiped off in the space then indians got best in the world.

but is it possible?

badguy2000

Respected Member
What the Uighurs are doing is all about religious freedom.

We have shown at length how religious rites are being curbed for Muslims.

The Golden Temple wiped off?

I saw it the other day.

Are you hallucinating or your propaganda has overwhelmed you?
You are too young and simple. Those uighers can not allow the nonmulsin to exist.if they have freedom so called,then all none~muslim would have no freedom.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
yes your former ISRO cheif made the stuipid propanganda who claimed we (indians) have got best settallites in the world.

you dont know that piece of funny story?

or its a slumdog response?

i should say yes only if the settallites from all the other nations got all wiped off in the space then indians got best in the world.

but is it possible?
What is a slumdog response?

You must be familiar with slums and have a close equation with dogs and hence you seem to be enraptured with this.

The only funny thing I see is your funny post.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You are too young and simple. Those uighers can not allow the nonmulsin to exist.if they have freedom so called,then all none~muslim would have no freedom.
What makes you feel so?

huaxia rox

What is a slumdog response?

You must be familiar with slums and have a close equation with dogs and hence you seem to be enraptured with this.

The only funny thing I see is your funny post.
a slumdog response is a response from a pavlovian testing dog living in slum.

any more question?

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Replace Uighurs with Pakistanis in the above mentioned post. You will know where we stand in South Asia.
As it is OT, we need not stretch on this one.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles