19 Pakistani soldiers killed in Balochistan.

Deathstar

Country flag
No need to throw insults towards fellow members,you can post your objections without so,or you are always welcome to press the ignore button.
Okay i take my that words back, but some people are behaving as if we are involved in it. Remember its a terror attack in international sense and members attributing it to India are dishonest and are doing a disservice....
Or else there will no difference between Pakis and Indians. There's a reason Pakistan is called a terror state and is on FATF grey list and we are not

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We have seen for many years that those pickup trucks are death traps for pak soldiers. These trucks get ambushed a lot. I wonder why these guys continue using these pickups?
Their funding/resources are stretched thin due to indian pressure in pok region,most of their PA budget goes to training jihadhi camps/infantry equipments in these area.

Killbot

Country flag
Okay i take my that words back, but some people are behaving as if we are involved in it. Remember its a terror attack in international sense and members attributing it to India are dishonest and are doing a disservice....
Or else there will no difference between Pakis and Indians. There's a reason Pakistan is called a terror state and is on FATF grey list and we are not
Agree. When everyone knows that we are funding BLA and BLF (Wikipedia), no need to reiterate that here on the forum..

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As per news sources the fc convoy was ferrying ogdcl(puki gormints oil n gas company)employees when it got ambushed.

The very fact gormint civilian employees needs protection of armed convoys explains the fragility of peace in the region.

Deathstar

Country flag
Agree. When everyone knows that we are funding BLA and BLF (Wikipedia), no need to reiterate that here on the forum..
No we dont fund them , there's no such proofs or Pakis would have gone bombastic with their rhetoric

Killbot

Country flag
No we dont fund them , there's no such proofs or Pakis would have gone bombastic with their rhetoric
Actually BLF leader openly admitted to being funded by India, which India neither accepted nor denied. I do agree that we must stop discussing India's role, whether it exists, or not in this incident.

Killbot

Country flag
Actually BLF leader openly admitted to being funded by India, which India neither accepted nor denied. I do agree that we must stop discussing India's role, whether it exists, or not in this incident.
They did go bombastic with their rhetoric. Please refer wiki for more info..

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
We have seen for many years that those pickup trucks are death traps for pak soldiers. These trucks get ambushed a lot. I wonder why these guys continue using these pickups?
Because they are cheap to use and maintain and also porkishitan is a beggar state. It has no money to buy any equipment for there Beggar paramilitary forces. These Paramilitary units always get old hand me down from the Porki Army to do operations. When the pork Army replaced these Toyotas with MPVs and MRAPs which they got through NATO Assistance Program. they gave rest of Toyotas to the paramilitaries. Pork Army and ISI are even Hogging the majority of the Defense budget while the rest get next to nothing. The porki Army even gave some paramilitary units some of there old and run down Chinese tanks as well Lol. These beggar paramilitaries get garbage equipment as bread crumbs from Porki Army.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles