18 members of Pakistani Hindu family convert to Islam

kseeker

Retired
LAHORE: Eighteen members of a Hindu family in Khanpur area of Pakistan's central Punjab province have converted to Islam, local residents said on Wednesday.

Seven men and 11 women of the family adopted Islam during a ceremony conducted on Tuesday evening by Mian Ghaus Mohammad, custodian of the Khwaja Ghulam Fareed shrine at Jhok Farid.

They recited the Kalima Tayabba, the Islamic confession of faith, and converted to Islam, local residents were quoted as saying by state-run APP news agency.

Samaram, the head of the family, chose Mohammad Sharif as his new name. Prominent people of the area were present on the occasion.

There have been several reports of forcible conversion of members of the minority Hindu community in the southern Sindh province. Community leaders have also alleged that several women were abducted and forced into marriage with Muslim youths.

Members of the Hindu community, especially traders and professionals like doctors, have been the target of kidnapping for ransom and extortion demands in the restive southwestern Balochistan province.

Ref: 18 members of Pakistani Hindu family convert to Islam - The Times of India
Another 5 more years, every Pakistani Hindu will be forcefully converted to Islam or will be killed :tsk:

Why can't India give shelter to those Pakistani Hindu's and prevent them from extinction ?

Dinesh_Kumar

Sikhs, Hindus and other communities (Gujjus) have settled abroad in large nos., many are tough and hardy people who dont give up , and dont like to beg Govt of India for help. I dont blame them, I dont like to ask anything from Govt of India either !
Why can't India give shelter to those Pakistani Hindu's .......

kseeker

Retired

dhananjay1

Congress, Muslim league and Brits managed to do what a thousand year of Jihad failed to do. Wiping out Hindus from Sindh and West Punjab. Any Indian government that doesn't act in favor of Hindus in Pakistan is not eligible to rule.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Wrong title. Based on what we know about Religion of Peace, they were more likely threatened to convert.. So it should be the right title like 'forced to convert.'

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Congress, Muslim league and Brits managed to do what a thousand year of Jihad failed to do. Wiping out Hindus from Sindh and West Punjab. Any Indian government that doesn't act in favor of Hindus in Pakistan is not eligible to rule.
Or may be flooding of mainland India by Sindhi and Punjabi tribes . Delhi has been completely taken over by the Punjabis who immigrated from West Punjab and now if South Indians , Biharis and UP people come there , they are seen as outsiders .

Blackwater

Another 5 more years, every Pakistani Hindu will be forcefully converted to Islam or will be killed :tsk:

Why can't India give shelter to those Pakistani Hindu's and prevent them from extinction ?
Sikhs, Hindus and other communities (Gujjus) have settled abroad in large nos., many are tough and hardy people who dont give up , and dont like to beg Govt of India for help. I dont blame them, I dont like to ask anything from Govt of India either !
moving to india is also not a good option.

better apply asylum to western country at least the will get free house and monthly income free education to their kids and other medical facitties

In india they will only get ghanta:pound::pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles