10 Iranian guards killed at Pakistani border: Report

Kshatriya87

Country flag
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...istani-border-report/articleshow/58391114.cms

TEHRAN: Ten Iranian border guards were killed by Sunni militants in a cross-border attack on the frontier with Pakistan on Wednesday, Tasnim news agency reported.

The militant group called Jaish al Adl, or the Army of Justice, has claimed responsibility, the report said.

"10 border guards of Mirjaveh county in Sistan and Baluchestan Province were martyred in an ambush by the terrorists in the Pakistani border's zero-point," Tasnim said.

In a statement carried on state media, the Iranian police said the guards have been killed by long-range guns and "the Pakistani government bears the ultimate responsibility of the attack."

Sistan-Baluchestan province in southeastern Iran has long been plagued by unrest from both drug smuggling gangs and separatist militants. The population of the province is predominantly Sunni Muslim; the majority of Iranians are Shi'ites.
Jaish al Adl is a Sunni militant group that has carried out several attacks before against Iranian security forces with the aim of highlighting what they say is discrimination against Sunni Muslims and the ethnic Baluch in the province.

The group claimed responsibility for attacks that killed eight border guards in April 2015 and 14 border guards in October 2013.

Akshay_Fenix

Is it bcuz Iran rejected Paki offer of joining Saudi alliance.

captscooby81

Country flag
I Personally feel Iran is much more bigger paper tiger than what we really thought .. I don t see the iranian forces are trained hard to fight a brutal war .. Looks like the Teachings of Shia school are out beaten by the Sunni schools when it comes to bring out trained hardcore barbarians ..Iran is good to control its internal people only with some strict rules Not the outsider world ..

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Oh they will. Unlike our Cuckistani neighbors who surrender even before someone can say wa..., Iranians prefer to fight.
But they don't. That's the problem. Occasionally a little shelling happens but that too stops in couple of hours. Pakis need to be shelled from all sides.

sthf

Country flag
But they don't. That's the problem. Occasionally a little shelling happens but that too stops in couple of hours. Pakis need to be shelled from all sides.
I seriously doubt they will go to war with Pork chops over the death of 10 border guards.

But there other ways to skin a cat.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I seriously doubt they will go to war with Pork chops over the death of 10 border guards.

But there other ways to skin a cat.
Not war. Just shelling. That is enough to scare the pakis. .

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Why doesn't Iran kick some paki arse here ?!?!
That's exactly what I was thinking. Porki arses need to be kicked hard. I don't know why the Iranians are hesitating.

If they lack the expertise of conducting surgical strikes, our special forces should train them. Just training Iranian officers at the Staff College, Wellington and the War College in Mhow is not enough. Their troops need to be trained hard on the ground.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
That's exactly what I was thinking. Porki arses need to be kicked hard. I don't know why the Iranians are hesitating.

If they lack the expertise of conducting surgical strikes, our special forces should train them. Just training Iranian officers at the Staff College, Wellington and the War College in Mhow is not enough. Their troops need to be trained hard on the ground.
Iran's revolution forces can easily kick porkis. All they need is the go ahead. Furthermore, they don't even need to go in. Just shell the crap out of porkis. That's it. That will keep them in check.

Country flag
Why doesn't Iran kick some paki arse here ?!?!
Because Pakistan is Iran's gateway to India- the inbred mullahs there have added responsibility to spread Islamic revolution to India(khorassan) and claim undisputed leadership of Islam- They are more vocal on Kashmir and have actively funded unrest- a reason why India has always kept a close eye on Iran's activities- recent visit of Oman's minister to Northern Command's headquarter in Kashmir could've been to give Iran some message on how India viewed Its renewed interests in Kashmir-

It is in our Interest to see Iran totally destroyed and a pupped Western regime put up which is friendly towards India- like we have in Afghanistan-

Tarun Kumar

Lol the Iranian mullah regime has turned out to be a paper tiger. Loosing 10 soldiers in an attack to irregulars is no joke.We lost 20 soldiers in Uri as they were sleeping .and were in an area which was at rear end to which Pakis got inside information (we still havent found out who the moles were). And Israel is scared that Iran might destroy them. I mean in an Israel iran war, the poor Iranians will be defeated faster than Sabbath fast.

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
Iran summons Pakistan envoy over massacre of border guards
Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:14AM

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qassemi (Photo by IRNA)

Iran’s Foreign Ministry has summoned the Pakistani ambassador to communicate Tehran’s strong protest over the recent massacre of Iranian border guards by Pakistan-based terrorists.

On Wednesday, 10 Iranian border guards were killed and two others injured in clashes near the town of Mirjaveh in the southeastern Iranian province of Sistan-and-Baluchestan. The Jaish ul-Adl terror group claimed responsibility for the attack in a statement.

During the session, Pakistani Ambassador Asif Durrani was told that Tehran strongly demands Islamabad to act “seriously and decisively” to detain and punish the terrorists, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qassemi said Friday.

“Unfortunately, Pakistan’s borders with us are the least safe ones, while we have tried to provide utmost safety on our borders with Pakistan. We expect the Pakistani side to act on the previous promises…by not allowing such incidents to happen from Pakistan’s borders and soil,” Qassemi added.

Durrani offered condolences and sympathy over the tragedy and said he would inform the respective government of the Islamic Republic’s concerns as soon as possible.

Rouhani writes to Sharif

President Hassan Rouhani also wrote to Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, calling for the perpetrators to be brought to justice.

“Pakistan’s safety, growth and efflorescence has always topped Iran’s agenda of ties with the friendly and neighboring country…Iran’s soil has never been abused against any of its neighbors, including Pakistan,” he wrote.

However, Iran “is very disheartened that it is repeatedly transgressed upon from the Pakistani soil by armed bandits and terrorist hirelings,” he added.

The Iranian chief executive further said certain countries are targeting the Muslim world’s unity through proxy warfare. Such countries, he said, were trying to replace development, prosperity, and esteem in regional countries with underdevelopment, insecurity and poverty.

Brigadier General Hossein Ashtari, the chief of Iran’s Law Enforcement Forces, meanwhile, warned Iran’s enemies that such brutal terrorist attacks “will not go unanswered.”

“Such desperate measures will never dent the religiously-devoted and revolutionary Iranian nation’s spirit of gallantry and do not make way for ill-wishers’ inroad [into the country],” he added.

France also condemned the deadly attack on Iranian border guards in a statement, saying, “We offer our condolences to the victims’ families and to the Iranian people.”

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/28/519749/Iran-Pakistan

rizwan78

Country flag
BLA is active in both sides of baluchistan, iran must know which countries feeding BLA terrorists as for indians u should jubilate at this kill score of BLA..

Reactions: Neo

Tarun Kumar

Revolutionary forces my foot. Even our poorly trained police is better than that. Iran has been totally exposed by this attack. If i were israel, i would pray everyday that the mullah regime survives in Iran as it is a paper tiger.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles