10 Countries That May Not Survive The Next 20 Years

salute

(please enter message please enter message please enter message)

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
israel! How? I don't think there should be israel.
and pakistan have most powerful military in the islamic nation. So no problem to this two countries
Because both Israel and Pakistan have a greater factors stacked against them, than countries like the US and China. Pakistan is the next Iraq, in which ethnic regions are going to begin drawing lines; because Pak-Jabis have a history of ethnic cleansing. Israel's sustainability will become increasingly difficult in its neighborhood. Hamas is an Israeli creation.

They've been using the Hamas bogey to subvert and water-down the Palestinian position for too long; and Israel is fast losing favor with several western countries. "Political donations" are getting costlier, and there will be a point in the coming decades, where the Israeli elite will not be able to buy favors from everyone that matters, just a handful few. Israel can't survive without absolute consensus in the west that a separate state for the Jewish people is necessary, and that dealing with Palestine the way it's doing right now, is the way to go about it.

Yes, I agree, Israel is India's natural ally, but that notion needn't contradict my opinions on Israel's sustainability.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Lets make our own list
a)Syria - Gone
b) Iraq - 50% Gone
c) Libya - almost gone
d) Yemen - gone
e) Pakistan - Held together by China + US. Here to stay for next 15 yrs. minimum.
f) Nepal - Held together by India + Himalayas.
g) Greece - Economic collapse
h) Myanmar - Here to stay.
i) BD - nothing except Sea level changes threaten it
Agree?

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
@tarunraju pakistan army is capable of fighting terrorism though it will effect on education, social and economic sector but will not destroy pakistan as long as they have china by there side.
no way israel's military power overstepped by militant group

Alien

Because both Israel and Pakistan have a greater factors stacked against them, than countries like the US and China. Pakistan is the next Iraq, in which ethnic regions are going to begin drawing lines; because Pak-Jabis have a history of ethnic cleansing. Israel's sustainability will become increasingly difficult in its neighborhood. Hamas is an Israeli creation.

They've been using the Hamas bogey to subvert and water-down the Palestinian position for too long; and Israel is fast losing favor with several western countries. "Political donations" are getting costlier, and there will be a point in the coming decades, where the Israeli elite will not be able to buy favors from everyone that matters, just a handful few. Israel can't survive without absolute consensus in the west that a separate state for the Jewish people is necessary, and that dealing with Palestine the way it's doing right now, is the way to go about it.

Yes, I agree, Israel is India's natural ally, but that notion needn't contradict my opinions on Israel's sustainability.
Good points. Although it's unlikely that, Israel will seize to exist in next couple of decades, however, if Israel's existence per se is threatened, Israel will wipe out at least few her Arab neighbors along with her.

Yang Engstrom

Hi, although you had a point there, well, I guess no one really could predict who's gonna survive then because 20 years from now is really that far yet..Let us just see when we get there:)

I_PLAY_BAD

Lets make our own list
a)Syria - Gone
b) Iraq - 50% Gone
c) Libya - almost gone
d) Yemen - gone
e) Pakistan - Held together by China + US. Here to stay for next 15 yrs. minimum.
f) Nepal - Held together by India + Himalayas.
g) Greece - Economic collapse
h) Myanmar - Here to stay.
i) BD - nothing except Sea level changes threaten it
Agree?
I do not accept with BD being a part of this list. BD will be held together by India and the sea.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles