Zimbabwe offers to tour Pakistan to help flood victims

ifii

Tihar Jail
Banned
KARACHI (Reuters) - Zimbabwe's cricket team has offered to tour Pakistan to raise funds for the victims of the country's massive floods, despite the suspension of foreign visits following a militant attack last year.

More...

Param

KARACHI (Reuters) - Zimbabwe's cricket team has offered to tour Pakistan to raise funds for the victims of the country's massive floods, despite the suspension of foreign visits following a militant attack last year.

More...
HA HA zimbabwe! who's next Haiti?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
One failed state helping another. Good. I like the camaraderie. Mugabe will be given Nishan-e-Pakistan.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Mashallah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
LF zimbabwe can give billions of dollar. Zimbabwe dollars that it. You will be able to buy single loaf of bread. Lol

Param

LF zimbabwe can give billions of dollar. Zimbabwe dollars that it. You will be able to buy single loaf of bread. Lol
LOL ...I forgot the value of their currency.

bhramos

Country flag
LOL ...I forgot the value of their currency.
Saturday, August 21, 2010

1 US Dollar = 376.300 Zimbabwe Dollar
1 Zimbabwe Dollar (ZWD) = 0.002657 US Dollar (USD).
this is today's Rate..........:emot112:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I remember news of them printing billion dollar notes. The inflation rate I heard was so high that prices were increasing by the minute. Don't know how it is right now. But jokes apart zimbabwe have not offered any money but offered to tour pak for cricket which will earn them millions in revenue as the stadiums will be packed to see zimbabwe take on pak.

prahladh

Respected Member
Chill guys, They are trying to help in whatever way they can.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Oh we guys are cool mate don't worry. Just wondering how will it help in any way?? In fact pak will have to shell out money to play the matches, give protection etc... Zimbabwe rather not go to pak,

On that note I wonder why pak has not called off their tour of england in the face of this tragedy. Or is it that they are just following in the foot steps of their great leader.

Neil

Country flag
but the real question is where the hell will they play....??are their stadiums like GHQ or nuclear sites....simply waterproof....??:emot15:

Last edited:

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
but the real question is where the hell will they play....??are their stadiums like GHQ or may nuclear sites....waterproof....??:emot15:
these comments are pretty disgusting..

Neil

Country flag
disgusting....dude...its just like the idea of playing cricket in the middle of a disaster....
1600 dead,2 millions homeless and counting....and Zimbabwe wanna play cricket....u think people will come and have fun na...??!!

Param

People who live right here in India are well acquainted to the realities know the situation better.There is so much anger & frustration. When you live in a safe foreign country its easy to feel such comments are disgusting.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
disgusting....dude...its just like the idea of playing cricket in the middle of a disaster....
1600 dead,2 millions homeless and counting....and Zimbabwe wanna play cricket....u think people will come and have fun na...??!!
At least the Zimbabwe's cricket team has offered help. The didnt have to come at all. I quoted the wrong person. I meant this

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
dude....the gesture is good nobody denies it but the timing and the way are wrong.....
If Zimbabweans are offering to tour Pakistan to help flood victims when 1600 dead, 2 millions homeless, etc I dont think its bad timing at all.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
There must be something cooking between Govt-Govt of Zimbabwe & Pak. Maybe Zimbabwe is looking for some help from Pak in terms of investment of Pvt companies or maybe arms or some training or maybe Pak is ready to pay Zimbabwe's satellite bills so that their people can enjoy Television/Internet service.

Its good that one state is helping another. Even if the real help reaching those affected is 1% of whatever deal they are working on. I just hope Zimbabwe doesn't burn its hand while dealing with Pak.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles