Zhang Ziyi files lawsuit over 'prostitute' claims

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
actually they are standard whores, they sleep with rich and powerful to get what they want.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
You are missing the point sir, no one cares about her. Its Bo Xilai that is the target here.
I had mentioned in my comment 'CCP's dirty politics'. My mistake, I should have phrased the comment pointing towards Bo Xilai, nonetheless we have our own set of womanizers why go after Bo here. I'm somehow very uncomfortable when sex is made a tool to decimate somebodies reputation (that too selectively)! Although, Xilai has been under investigation for corruption, still I believe he is a better leader than our own scoundrels in N&S block!

satish007

Ziyi or Zhang Dejiang?

Ironical to see Bo get replaced by a man who hid the SARS outbreak, secretly poisoned poor villagers by dumping Cadmium in the Bei River, and called in the PAP to shoot to kill any villagers protesting against land seizures by the government. That's CCP for you!
You know a lot Chinese stuff,how should we do ,do we have better ccp? No we do not. We sad and come here for seeking comfortable because your officials also suck? O,yes,Manmohan is good ,Chinese like him.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Then someone made a mistake by recognizing the wrong person.
Hairstyle is too individualist to be a different person and so is the facial form.

Nonetheless, if it is not Ziyi, then who? ;)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
'Hor' (pronounced 'whore') in Punjabi means 'more'. :pound:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles