Zawahiri's wife urges women to teach children jihad

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Zawahiri's wife urges women to teach children jihad

SANAA: The wife of al Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahiri has congratulated Muslim women for the role they have played in the Arab Spring and urged them to raise their children for jihad.
"I congratulate all Muslim women for these blessed revolutions," Umaima Hassan Ahmed Mohammed Hassan wrote in a letter posted on the Al-Fajr website on Friday.
She further advised women to raise their children with lessons of jihad and martyrdom and "instil in them a love for religion and death".
In doing so, "each woman would raise her child to be a new Saladin by telling him 'it is you who will restore the grandeur of the Islamic nation and you will liberate Jerusalem.'"
Saladin was a 12th century Kurdish general who became the first sultan of Egypt and whose forces defeated Crusader armies in a battle that led to the eventual fall of the Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem.
The text also counseled women to continue to wear the veil and to encourage their husbands and sons to "free the prisoners wherever they are"¦ such as the widows of our martyr Osama bin Laden, who are languishing with their children in a Pakistani prison."
The last passage indicates that the message was written before Bin Laden's widows and children were expelled from Pakistan at the end of April.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is one good suggestion.In order to protect islam and fight against suppression muslims have to wage jihad and prepare future generations for it and only a mother can inculcate jihad in her kids.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
What a "peace loving" religion which always teaches jihad and bloodshed... :lol:

Blackwater

This is one good suggestion.In order to protect islam and fight against suppression muslims have to wage jihad and prepare future generations for it and only a mother can inculcate jihad in her kids.
kids of other community learn to become doctor,engg,bussiness man, economist,it professional.,. wonder how many Muslims listen to that mrs zawahari,dont know about others but pakis will listen to her

Blackwater

What a "peace loving" religion which always teaches jihad and bloodshed... :lol:
actually people like her and pakis has given bad name to "JIHAD". Iam non muslim but still i understand better what JIHAD actually mean. and they being a Muslim don't.

JIHAD actually mean Jadojahed.It can be of any thing, earn money, raise family, surviving daily but people like pakis and her took JIHAD to their own new definition...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
kids of other community learn to become doctor,engg,bussiness man, economist,it professional.,. wonder how many Muslims listen to that mrs zawahari,dont know about others but pakis will listen to her
In Pak they force children to become successful suicide bomber and terrorist... these are career options.

Blackwater

In Pak they force children to become successful suicide bomber and terrorist... these are career options.

hahah courses offered in pak unis will be

Master in blasting

Bachelor in meeting 72 virgins

Master in terror management

PHD in gone in 60 sec

PHD in AK series

PHD in advance study of RDX and IED

:rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh:

p2prada

I know a Muslim family with views completely opposite to yours. They would probably go as far as to spit on you for supporting this monkey.

It seems you only want your children to die.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Re: Islamic rule in India will curb violent crimes, communal riots - Scholar

2nd post deserves to be deleted or ajtr deserves to be banned ! I wont be surprized if she joins LeT or Al-Qaida !

Last edited:

balai_c

2nd post deserves to be deleted or ajtr deserves to be banned!
Why ban? He/She is entertaining! He/she is basically telling us what extremist Muslim feels like! I say he/she is doing a valuable service to us! It us upon us to frame our strategies accordingly.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Master in blasting

PHD in gone in 60 sec

PHD in AK series

Masters in Blasting!!! classic one :D

.. adding below

Advanced Diploma in Surrendering Techniques.
Conspiracy Theories for Dummies.
Refresher Course in getting Soverignity raped.
PhD in becoming lapdog of Superpowers.
PhD in Applied Science of Begging.
:D

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Why ban? He/She is entertaining! He/she is basically telling us what extremist Muslim feels like! I say he/she is doing a valuable service to us! It us upon us to frame our strategies accordingly.
Unfortunately or fortunately you are right, let her tell us more about her and people of her community.

balai_c

Unfortunately or fortunately you are right, let her tell us more about her and people of her community.
He/she is not practicing taqqya commonly practiced by Islamic fanatics. Ajtr is keeping it real! Thank you Ajtr!! You are doing us a great service. Had I said this I would booed as Hindu fanatic. I could not have done a better job myself! :hail:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Where is ajtr now? You all evil hindustanis made her cry.

Blackwater

Master in blasting

PHD in gone in 60 sec

PHD in AK series

Masters in Blasting!!! classic one :D

.. adding below

Advanced Diploma in Surrendering Techniques.
Conspiracy Theories for Dummies.
Refresher Course in getting Soverignity raped.
PhD in becoming lapdog of Superpowers.
PhD in Applied Science of Begging.
:D
last but not the least.

Physics,maths and chemistry of mastery of effective begging management

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The title should read Zawahiri urges women to teach their children terrorism. What Jihad? Can you please explain the meaning of Jihad?

Tronic

I guess this ensures our own children will have exciting days in the army, even in the future. Cheers!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles