Zarvan Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdoc

Country flag
Mr we hate you far less than you guys do the kind of things said about Pakistan in election is one clear proof in our election India was never discussed but you always discuss and talk crap against Pakistan
pakistan itself is crap .

praneet.bajpaie

Hello Every one mainly Indians My name is Zarvan I am from Lahore Pakistan and also member of Pakistani defence forums to be straight forward I don't like Indians those who are on a Pakistani forum would know hope to have useful discussion specially related to defence here on this forum :shoot:
Zarvan Dear, instead of hating on us Indians, you as a Paki can do the following things along with your brethren. In that case, you would have so much time on your hands that you guys won't have the time to hate us:

1) Develop the medical infrastructure in your country so that ordinary Pakis don't have to beg for medical visas from 'evil India' and 'hated Indians'. (Last year 6000 such visas were issued to Pakis and its growing by 20% each year).

2) Develop a robust domestic cricket format so that Paki players don't beg to play in the IPL, a product of 'evil India'. (God knows what the likes of Rameez Raza, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Aleem Dar are doing in IPL 7? Don't these people have any self respect?) (oh Sorry, my bad, no one wants to go and play in Pakistan, lest they be blown up).

3) Develop your film industry so that every actor/actress/musician don't have to beg to come to the Indian film industry and work to make their ends meet.

4) Eradicate polio ASAP. We, with our huge population have done it. lol

5) Develop your industry, especially the Heavy Engineering part of it. At least then you would not have to say that the most high tech industries in Pakistan are not Surgical Instruments (high tech, really?) and Automobiles (most of the companies in Pakistan in this sector are foreign) but something else altogether.

6) Ask your paki brethren in foreign lands to stop posing as Indians. Frankly, for you Pakis it may be a thrill to act as Indians in a foreign land but for us Indians, its a bit of a let down.

7) Try and not blow yourself up in every nook and corner of the World. Live like normal humans do.

See Zavran, try and do these things. You will take 1000 years to get them right and you won't have time to 'hate us Evil Indians'.

praneet.bajpaie

Mr we hate you far less than you guys do the kind of things said about Pakistan in election is one clear proof in our election India was never discussed but you always discuss and talk crap against Pakistan
Yes we hate you.That's why we mend your hearts and make your other human organs better, while you behead our soldiers and blow us up. Good going Paki.

Neo

Read the forum rules, Enjoy your stay ..
With all respect, forum rules don't apply when it comes to Pakistan. Trolling, derailing, baiting, name calling and insults are tollerated and sometimes even encouraged my admins, mods, ambassadors and very senior members as they thank/like such posts instead of reporting or deleting them.

Reported posts are ignored as per policy.

Compersion

Country flag
@Neo

I find that the posts you make are representative of Pakis and i am sure many appreciate what you have to say from Paki view point. Keep it up and people refer you often here because they want to hear what you think from a Paki point of view.

I also think that this forum is fair and allows a good debate and offering of different view points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Neo

Neo

@Neo

I find that the posts you make are representative of Pakis and i am sure many appreciate what you have to say from Paki view point. Keep it up and people refer you often here because they want to hear what you think from a Paki point of view.

I also think that this forum is fair and allows a good debate and offering of different view points.
I would be more active and productive if the Pakistan section was moderated. I ignore many threads and topics due lack of moderation as it goes against my principles and pride to even pay attention to hatemongers insulting my country by using names as pakibeggeristan and ----stan. I became less active when I realised that there are only a few who are sincere and have shown genuine interest in Pakistani affairs. 90% of active members in Pakistan section are juvenile trolls and hatemongers who know shyt about Pakistan.

So I don't thi k that this forum allows a fair ground or healthy environment to have productive debates. DFI would attract far more educated Pakistani members if she treated us with respect or atleast provided some moderation (forum rules).

Compersion

Country flag
I would be more active and productive if the Pakistan section was moderated. I ignore many threads and topics due lack of moderation as it goes against my principles and pride to even pay attention to hatemongers insulting my country by using names as pakibeggeristan and ----stan. I became less active when I realised that there are only a few who are sincere and have shown genuine interest in Pakistani affairs. 90% of active members in Pakistan section are juvenile trolls and hatemongers who know shyt about Pakistan.

So I don't thi k that this forum allows a fair ground or healthy environment to have productive debates. DFI would attract far more educated Pakistani members if she treated us with respect or atleast provided some moderation (forum rules).
You have made over 990 posts and nearing a 1000 (congratulations).

I am sure that the experience has been good for you. Sure everything in life can be better but the forum here is good and i personally like the way the topics are discussed overall and how people respond and there are many respected members here that provide good knowledge. I am a Indian and i like to read and understand and learn be it from Paki view point and others.

I have not been here for too long but my impression here is that the Pakistan threads are backed with links and sources. The best way to respond is by facts and I have seen you do that sometimes. Also there are many topics to discuss and there are many viewpoints. Cheers have a good day.

Reactions: Neo

Voldemort

Country flag
I would be more active and productive if the Pakistan section was moderated. I ignore many threads and topics due lack of moderation as it goes against my principles and pride to even pay attention to hatemongers insulting my country by using names as pakibeggeristan and ----stan. I became less active when I realised that there are only a few who are sincere and have shown genuine interest in Pakistani affairs. 90% of active members in Pakistan section are juvenile trolls and hatemongers
I know what you are talking about but u have to sometimes look at it from Indian perspective. When our soldiers are beheaded, 10 of ur men wreak havoc in a city, bomb blasts take place orchestrated by ISI funded groups. In this situation, it would be naive to think Indians would love Pakistan. But I dont think anyone here hates random Pakistanis.

Blackwater

You have made over 990 posts and nearing a 1000 (congratulations).

I am sure that the experience has been good for you. Sure everything in life can be better but the forum here is good and i personally like the way the topics are discussed overall and how people respond and there are many respected members here that provide good knowledge. I am a Indian and i like to read and understand and learn be it from Paki view point and others.

I have not been here for too long but my impression here is that the Pakistan threads are backed with links and sources. The best way to respond is by facts and I have seen you do that sometimes. Also there are many topics to discuss and there are many viewpoints. Cheers have a good day.
all because of me kyo @Neo pra:wave::wave:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

Look no one hates Pakistanis.However we hate the terror groups and other activities that is sponsored by your country.A lot of innocent Indians loose their lives because of these terrorists.Also some of your mullahs spread radical thoughts among Indian Muslims.We hate this things.However we have nothing against Pakistani people in general.

Neo

I know what you are talking about but u have to sometimes look at it from Indian perspective. When our soldiers are beheaded, 10 of ur men wreak havoc in a city, bomb blasts take place orchestrated by ISI funded groups. In this situation, it would be naive to think Indians would love Pakistan. But I dont think anyone here hates random Pakistanis.
And this my friend is the problem: you think you are the only or bigger victim because you cry louder? Insurgency in the region was introduced by India when she helped to create and fund BLA with the help of KGB in the fifties. India has had many covert operations in Pakistan, we have captured thousands of India made weapons and munition from the hand of terrorists in Waziristan and Balochistan. PA soldiers wre not the only ones alledgy beheading IA soldiers in IoK, IA soldiers have done the same!!!

But you win this propagands war because your media is louder but in fact India is not holier than Pakistan when it comes to playing dirty games.

Neo

Be Civil and grow a thicker skin, This is not ' terrorist' forum ..

And if you cross the threshold, You will be in thar ..
Which brings me back to my point, forum rules apply on Pakistani members only, Indians get a waiver where as we are threatened with Tihar.
Thank you for proving me right.

I don't mean to be disrespectful but do you even visit the Pakistan section?
How many warnigs have you issued recently or edited posts? How many Indian trolls landed in Tihar for personally insulting me or my country or violating other forum rules?

ladder

Country flag
And this my friend is the problem: you think you are the only or bigger victim because you cry louder? Insurgency in the region was introduced by India when she helped to create and fund BLA with the help of KGB in the fifties. India has had many covert operations in Pakistan, we have captured thousands of India made weapons and munition from the hand of terrorists in Waziristan and Balochistan. PA soldiers wre not the only ones alledgy beheading IA soldiers in IoK, IA soldiers have done the same!!!

But you win this propagands war because your media is louder but in fact India is not holier than Pakistan when it comes to playing dirty games.
If India have had supported Baloch movement, beyond a point, Iran would have cried louder than both India and Pakistan.

In the absence of that your write up is plane and simple propaganda.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
You and others are no snowflake here ..

Least said is better, As you were ..

Which brings me back to my point, forum rules apply on Pakistani members only, Indians get a waiver where as we are threatened with Tihar.
Thank you for proving me right.

I don't mean to be disrespectful but do you even visit the Pakistan section?
How many warnigs have you issued recently or edited posts? How many Indian trolls landed in Tihar for personally insulting me or my country or violating other forum rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles