Zarvan Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

Hello Every one mainly Indians My name is Zarvan I am from Lahore Pakistan and also member of Pakistani defence forums to be straight forward I don't like Indians those who are on a Pakistani forum would know hope to have useful discussion specially related to defence here on this forum :shoot:

bose

Country flag
Welcome to DFI !! and have a nice time here...

Voldemort

Country flag
If u dont like Indians on Pak forums, I doubt whether u would like them here. Anyway welcome.

EXPERT

welcome . . . .
join hands with @Neo to make yourself comfortable here . . ..

Last edited by a moderator:

peacecracker

India or it's people are not your enemy. don't fill your heart with hate. I KNOW YOU!

sydsnyper

Country flag
I am not sure of pakistani forums, but on this forum you are free to use punctuation (, . etc). Please do not hesitate to use them, they will add the required texture to your thoughts expressed here.

..and not to mention, thank you for being here - welcome !!!

Hello Every one mainly Indians My name is Zarvan I am from Lahore Pakistan and also member of Pakistani defence forums to be straight forward I don't like Indians those who are on a Pakistani forum would know hope to have useful discussion specially related to defence here on this forum :shoot:

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Zarvan after coming to this forum I have learnt few things:
1. Indians do not know anything about Pakistan.
2. They are obsessed with Pakistan and try to negate every good thing / news about Pakistan.
3. Generally Pakistanis do not hate Indians, however, you will find most Indians hating Pakistan.
4. You will find Indian muslims here to be more anti Pakistani than any other. This proves the fact that they are being watched and they are so scared that they have to show themselves as anti Pakistanis, otherwise they are branded Pakistanis.

So in the end meray bhai, there is not point spending your time here. My points will be proved to you when you see the response of these Indians :)

Salaam Aliakum Wa Rehmatullah Wa Barakat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles