Zaid Hamid may have been killed in Saudi Arabia, Tweets senior journalist

tharikiran

Country flag
Don't know if he is dead or alive..but when was the last time we actually heard from the guy himself ???
Either he is dead or licking his wounds..thanks to the lashes.

shankyz

Country flag
Yeh bhi OBL nikla - whole world knows where he is , whether dead or alive , no one knows :) :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
:sad: :sad: :sad:
He was a national timepass for us Indians. Where in the hell we will find a clown like him :sad:

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
@Blackwater I just read that he is back to pakistan....
NOt ready for any more comedy shows as taking rest...
we need to wait a little longer....

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Funny thing is that both news that the clown is dead and released by Saudis came with in a span of couple of days.

Blackwater

@Blackwater I just read that he is back to pakistan....
NOt ready for any more comedy shows as taking rest...
we need to wait a little longer....

Yes I have mentioned that in my post 49.

Now I can hear radio Pakistan from Lal qila[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

pmaitra

So Red Hat Linux Zaid Hamid is happy to be back to Pakistan. He seems to be in fairly good health.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
So Red Hat Linux Zaid Hamid is happy to be back to Pakistan. He seems to be in fairly good health.
If a Pakistani get bashed in a tent by few men, he will come out and tell others that there is good food and mithai inside tent, rather telling the truth. The point is, they know how to make a good face that nothing happened.

There is phrase in punjabi ''Do piyan visar gaiyan, sadke meri tuie de''. No big deal, I got just two little blows, but all credit to my strong spine that endured it. In other words he is shameless person.

BTW in a video I have seen how Arabs do the real correction to the criminals, the do not punish for sake of punishing but make sure they repeat and vow in front of them not to do it again.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
If a Pakistani get bashed in a tent by few men, he will come out and tell others that there is good food and mithai inside tent, rather telling the truth. The point is, they know how to make a good face that nothing happened.

There is phrase in punjabi ''Do piyan visar gaiyan, sadke meri tuie de''. No big deal, I got just two little blows, but all credit to my strong spine that endured it. In other words he is shameless person.

BTW in a video I have seen how Arabs do the real correction to the criminals, the do not punish for sake of punishing but make sure they repeat and vow in front of them not to do it again.

You can count on Hamid having received his fair share of ladoos and sweets inside the tent!!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles