Zaid Hamid may have been killed in Saudi Arabia, Tweets senior journalist

Bheeshma

Hmm are these real hamid gul and lucman twittering about this moron on #releasezaidhamid? Anyway if he survives the ordeal would love to see his interview. I am sure he would again call it a zionist, raw & CIA conspiracy. :india::biggrin2:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I still do not understand the reason and purpose of his visit since he knew of the punishment that is given to who criticize KSA. Was he forced by Gen. Sharif to face the music?

blueblood

I still do not understand the reason and purpose of his visit since he knew of the punishment that is given to who criticize KSA. Was he forced by Gen. Sharif to face the music?
1) He was there for Umrah (Haj).

2) He has been banned from approaching any serving member of the army by the GHQ.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
It is now confirmed that Zaid Hamid is convicted by Saudi court, been pronounced 8 years imprisonment and 1200 leashes.

Please ignore the annoying Pakistani newsreader.

I always wished to encounter him during any transit on an airport and beat the hell out of this thug but my Hindu upbringing discouraged me not to punish this old Pakistani man. I am glad this man got what he deserve may be not from Indians but his own Saudi brothers.

I hope his thousands of followers in Pakistan will learn the lesson and understand the realities of the world, especially when they get carried away by their factitious martial race bravado.

Blackwater

what happened to mard-a-momen. comander in chief of gazwa-a-hind??? any news how red his ass has become??? after all he has to sit on horse back and travel to panipat via delhi:pound::pound::pound:

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
what happened to mard-a-momen. comander in chief of gazwa-a-hind??? any news how red his ass has become??? after all he has to sit on horse back and travel to panipat via delhi:pound::pound::pound:
He must be having No issue, It is wat his Biradar mulk believes in and he must respect what they believe.
Pooori Muslim duniya ko ek saath lane k liye Laal topi ne yeh kaboool kar liya hai... :p :p

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
He must be having No issue, It is wat his Biradar mulk believes in and he must respect what they believe.
Pooori Muslim duniya ko ek saath lane k liye Laal topi ne yeh kaboool kar liya hai... :p :p

Actually wondering will his army(comander in chief of gazwa-a-hind) set him free and go against the biradar mulk...
He is not serving sentence for saying bad about his biraadar mulk...

Is that not Haraaaam?????

26/11

Country flag
He is the instigator and banning him is the only solution.
On one Pakistani TV show, the so called "defence Analyst" was saying that, Indians are Baniya. They will go and sell their own mother for money. At that time I felt angry.
But by seeing the way DFI is entertaining these paki trolls for website traffic, I am just sad.

Blackwater

hurrrrah zaid hamid is free seen ridding horse from saudi arabia to panipat

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Brood Father

Country flag
hurrrrah zaid hamid is free seen ridding horse from saudi arabia to panipat

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
How dare you insult him....he is MARD E MOMIN you cannot dream of ..he is one his kind ...and he is the only hope of Pakistan ..so please let us all support him..

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
1) He was there for Umrah (Haj).

2) He has been banned from approaching any serving member of the army by the GHQ.
I doubt it. My take is he was pushed to go there to face the music by Army or else. He might not survive the jail term as well. Time will tell if I am right.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Zaid Hamid may be released soon

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s critical commentator and televangelist Zaid Hamid who had been detained and lashed in Saudi Arabia for over a month may return to Pakistan soon.

Zaid Hamid’s personal website ‘BrassTacks’ and his ‘close friends circle’ have revealed that Zaid may be released soon because he had received over 150 lashes he was sentenced for.

The information further claims that he was only sentenced for lashes not prison, which had been completed. He can now be released soon.

According to a private TV channel DIN NEWS, Pakistan foreign office has also played their role in alteration of Saudi decision.

However, no official announcement has yet been made, either by Saudi or Pakistan government.

It is pertinent to mention here that Zaid Hamid was arrested two months back during his private visit to Kingdom with his wife for his controversial and hate-provoking speeches against Saudi Arabia. He was later sentenced for 150 lashes and 8 years in jail.

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2015/08/03/zaid-hamid-may-be-released-soon/#sthash.L6HfL5SE.dpbs

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It is now confirmed that Zaid Hamid is convicted by Saudi court, been pronounced 8 years imprisonment and 1200 leashes.

Please ignore the annoying Pakistani newsreader.

I always wished to encounter him during any transit on an airport and beat the hell out of this thug but my Hindu upbringing discouraged me not to punish this old Pakistani man. I am glad this man got what he deserve may be not from Indians but his own Saudi brothers.

I hope his thousands of followers in Pakistan will learn the lesson and understand the realities of the world, especially when they get carried away by their factitious martial race bravado.
Lol! I thought that it's a joke but... Porkipaiyaan :rofl: , He was supposed to attack India and rule here as Khalifah but :sad: Now I think he should practice Yoga there to console himself, hope he remembers Ghajwa-e-Hind by then, let's see how he avoids depression & negative thoughts against Islamic penal system without doing sex there for 8 years :cry:

tsunami

Country flag
Zaid Hamid may be released soon

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s critical commentator and televangelist Zaid Hamid who had been detained and lashed in Saudi Arabia for over a month may return to Pakistan soon.

Zaid Hamid’s personal website ‘BrassTacks’ and his ‘close friends circle’ have revealed that Zaid may be released soon because he had received over 150 lashes he was sentenced for.

The information further claims that he was only sentenced for lashes not prison, which had been completed. He can now be released soon.

According to a private TV channel DIN NEWS, Pakistan foreign office has also played their role in alteration of Saudi decision.

However, no official announcement has yet been made, either by Saudi or Pakistan government.

It is pertinent to mention here that Zaid Hamid was arrested two months back during his private visit to Kingdom with his wife for his controversial and hate-provoking speeches against Saudi Arabia. He was later sentenced for 150 lashes and 8 years in jail.

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2015/08/03/zaid-hamid-may-be-released-soon/#sthash.L6HfL5SE.dpbs
:balleballe::balleballe::balleballe::balleballe::balleballe::balleballe::balleballe::balleballe::balleballe::balleballe::balleballe::balleballe:

Blackwater

LAHORE (Web Desk) – Rumours of defence analyst and commentator Zaid Hamid’s death are circulating on social media for past two days. Editor investigation/Anchorperson ARY News, Asad Kharal tweeted on September 30 that Hamid may have been killed in custody of Saudi Arabia during the time of Mina tragedy.

He tweeted the whereabouts of the famous commentator:

Heard through someone that Zaid Hamid, defense analyst who was arrested & sentenced in #KSA was killed in custody around the Mina incident

— Asad Kharal (@AsadKharal)September 30, 2015

Read:Zaid Hamid arrested in Saudi Arabia, confirms Foreign office - Daily Pakistan Global

Earlier, Hamid was arrested during a private visit to the Kingdom with his wife in June. He was apparently taken into custody after making speeches against the Saudi government.

More read:Zaid Hamid reportedly sentenced to eight years prison, 1,200 lashes for criticising Saudi govt - Daily Pakistan Global

On June 26, the Foreign Office confirmed Hamid had been arrested in Saudi Arabia.

Also read:Zaid Hamid not convicted in Saudi Arabia, to be released soon - Daily Pakistan Global

However, the news about death of controversial analyst has not been yet confirmed.
Zaid Hamid may have been killed in Saudi Arabia, Tweets senior journalist - Daily Pakistan Global

Heard through someone that Zaid Hamid, defense analyst who was arrested & sentenced in #KSA was killed in custody around the Mina incident

— Asad Kharal (@AsadKharal) September 30, 2015

Global Defence

New threads

Articles