Zaid Hamid may have been killed in Saudi Arabia, Tweets senior journalist

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Gareeb Pakistani, the same thug would hold his breath for 1200 seconds saying Muslim Ummah 600 times; ended up manhandled by same brethren ready to stroke 1200 lashes on his ass.

I think Pakistanis will get him released as they have to save someone who can abuse Hindus and India with such a conviction. Then he has mass appeal among all the new fanatic progeny who attends his seminars with great pride. Such tools are valuable and can be used at right time by establishment.

For Zaid Hamid receiving ''thapparr'' & ''Chantey'' (slaps) from Saudi police on his old jaws would have been an ultimate realization how false two nation theory is for average Pakistanis.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Gareeb Pakistani, the same thug would hold his breath for 1200 seconds saying Muslim Ummah 600 times; ended up manhandled by same brethren ready to stroke 1200 lashes on his ass.

I think Pakistanis will get him released as they have to save someone who can abuse Hindus and India with such a conviction. Then he has mass appeal among all the new fanatic progeny who attends his seminars with great pride. Such tools are valuable and can be used at right time by establishment.

For Zaid Hamid receiving ''thapparr'' & ''Chantey'' (slaps) from Saudi police on his old jaws would have been an ultimate realization how false two nation theory is for average Pakistanis.

Two nation theory is for consolidating Islamic power , attack and conquer India.

These guys never wanted to exist as a separate country but attack and rule Hindu majority India.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Paan yawaoo!!!! Want to ban me, go ahead. You don't look at the post of your fellow country man.
And ganday pani I am not a mirpuria Mai Teri ma ka khasm hun.
Paan yawaoo!!!! Want to ban me, go ahead. You don't look at the post of your fellow country man.

@thakur_ritesh

@pmaitra

pls let me know how to respond this person

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I have asked him at least two times and have given up. He is instigator and accuses others. The solution is to block him or ban him.
ban his IP, reported him :D , hope mods take the action

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I have looked and read all the posts. You are the first to use the word starting with f and other member returned the favour. Is Zaid Hamid your favourite TV drama star? You have crossed all the lines and the ultimate solution is to ban you if you do not mend your language. Has anyone dragged any one's mother and abused her?

I checked twitter. There isn't any. You don't want to believe me, go fuck yourself, hell I care!!!

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Careful with your words dude, you will only get abused if you go on that path !

Global Defence

New threads

Articles