Yusuf's article on Pakistan

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Awesome......Congrats Yusuf! :)

You summed it well in the end:

"For quite long, Indian politicians right at the highest level have maintained that a united, stable and secure Pakistan is in India's best interests. It is a myth as a united, stable and secure Pakistan will keep plotting the next war (conventional or unconventional) against India in its quest to keep the ideological battle against India going. The only way India is going to get peace is to use every means possible to help Pakistani state disintegrate into four separate states of Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and Pashtunistan busting the Citadel of Islam myth of Pakistan.

It also gives us the best possible means of reintegrating Pakistan Occupied Kashmir with India. It will leave the troublemaker Punjab region a landlocked state with even lesser strategic depth to wage war against India."

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
awesomely well done by our member Yusuf-ji

inspiration to the rest of us to at least try to do likewise .

Yes you can. When you're ready, please submit your article to the staff for review.
If through, we'll be more than willing to post it on the front page.
Articles on defense, geo-politics etc being our mainstream would be preferred, over politics or religion etc.
@Ray @Yusuf
i would suggest folks to get in touch with one another to form a group paper - easier that way
perhaps Brig Gen (retd ) Ray Sir can also brief-through the final copy and if necessary advise
if any suggestion is only good on paper but in practice unfeasible - i.e. add some practical touch to it ?

this is as most of us here may lack the necessary on-the-ground experience and that can sometimes
make all the difference regarding the validity of some suggestions

Last edited by a moderator:

brational

Country flag
No offence.

C'mon there is no necessary to explain PORK! AGGRESSION ON Ideology/islam/superior/save Ind muslim and so on.The major problem is We Indians are pussies.Yes, we are cowards/shameless Idiots.

One bast** 10times more weaker is kicking me time&again and we shamelessly TOLERATING from last 67 yrs.If u KICK HIM twice/thrice for each kick'coz we already stronger.He thinks 10000000 times before making any move.

We are cowards/shameless Idiots. :namaste:
Oye Control Yaar!

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Good article @Yusuf . Letting pakistan stew in their own juice serves us best.

Next time please also drive the point that there is no use in engaging Pak (except for show sake) as long as there isn't a single power center in Pakistan.
Pakistan of today is splintered in every way you can think of. Whoever you talk to, will not have any control at all over a part of what happens in Pakistan.
So what is the use of talking to anyone out there. None of them is deal worthy. None of them can deliver.

Best policy is to ignore Pakistan and focus on dealing with China. Pakistan will evaporate quicker if India could force it out of her conscious.

Regards,
Virendra

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Maybe @Yusuf will be proved right, if the current Yemen situation goes ahead with Pak military involvement publicly.

Aravind Sanjeev

We made our front page for just that. Not getting contribution from members
we do can post on front page?

No offence.

C'mon there is no necessary to explain PORK! AGGRESSION ON Ideology/islam/superior/save Ind muslim and so on.The major problem is We Indians are pussies.Yes, we are cowards/shameless Idiots.

One bast** 10times more weaker is kicking me time&again and we shamelessly TOLERATING from last 67 yrs.If u KICK HIM twice/thrice for each kick'coz we already stronger.He thinks 10000000 times before making any move.

We are cowards/shameless Idiots. :namaste:
Calm down and go 1971. ):

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
we do can post on front page?
Yes you can. When you're ready, please submit your article to the staff for review.
Articles on defense, geo-politics etc being our mainstream would be preferred, over politics or religion etc.

Aravind Sanjeev

Oh. I was all this time wandering where was the post button. Never mind. I will write a piece when I am done fighting my RL.
Thanks.

blueblood

I for most part agree with Yusuf's article except for the overt support to BLA and others part. The only thing IMO it will do is corner them and hence force them to do something incredibly stupid (26/11) just to provoke India to declare war (official or unofficial) and rally their country against the boogeyman (India). In short J-e-I, PTI and their kind will be less likely to support to TTP when their is a bigger issue to tackle.

Just play the part of the moral and financial backers of insurgency groups, covertly that is and grab a bucket of popcorn. They will tear themselves from the inside only if India is least of their worries. :popcorn:

no smoking

Country flag
Just 3 questions:
1. How you can keep this disintegration going through peacefully without a civil war?
2. How you can prevent this civil war from spreading into India?
3. How you handle the massive refugee group coming to your country?

SANITY

I don't want disintegration of Pakistan. I would prefer re-integration but that is unlikely. So disintegration may be the only option. I wonder the side effects of this process.

grampiguy

Just 3 questions:
1. How you can keep this disintegration going through peacefully without a civil war?
2. How you can prevent this civil war from spreading into India?
3. How you handle the massive refugee group coming to your country?
1. Civil war in Pakistan is already going on, you may chose to not see it but its right there, happening now. When a state's air force starts bombing its own citizens everyday, when it becomes the state with highest capital punishment in a year, it means things have gone out of hand. So no worries on civil war front, it is going on there and it will have serious consequences for them.

2. Pakistani civil war WILL NOT spread to India because of several cultural , religious and territorial issues. However, there is a strong chance that it will stimulate the ongoing insurgency in Xinjiang and Tibet. All Uyghurs who are getting trained in Pakistani terror camps will have more freedom to hit in China and retreat back to Pakistan. So China is creating a monster who is hitting her back in the same coin. Funny part is, its going to increase now.

3. No refugee from Pakistan will EVER come to India because of sealed border with 24x7 monitoring. They will rather spread to Afghanistan, Iran and China as their borders are porous. Any refugee from Pakistan is more probable of getting shot at the border as an intruder terrorist. Even the sea route is sealed as it was shown recently by ICG.

So my friend, the civil war in Pakistan has already begun. All those who felt that a strong Pakistan is in India's national interest, they will be proven wrong. As Stephen Cohen says, Pakistan as a state has serious identity crisis as it doesn't know why it exists. On top, most of Pakistani property is in the hands of few feudal landlords including the PM Nawaz Sharif's family (has quite an empire of Rehman sugar mills). The rest of property is owned by the Paki military. So the common Paki man has to either live like a surf or a bonded labour on these feudal lands or become a terrorist and kill for livelihood. It cannot go on forever and the day for payback has now come.

Pass the popcorn please !!!

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Good article @Yusuf . Letting pakistan stew in their own juice serves us best.

Next time please also drive the point that there is no use in engaging Pak (except for show sake) as long as there isn't a single power center in Pakistan.
Pakistan of today is splintered in every way you can think of. Whoever you talk to, will not have any control at all over a part of what happens in Pakistan.
So what is the use of talking to anyone out there. None of them is deal worthy. None of them can deliver.

Best policy is to ignore Pakistan and focus on dealing with China. Pakistan will evaporate quicker if India could force it out of her conscious.

Regards,
Virendra
Exactly so how is it better to unite Pakistan from 12+ power centers into 4 consolidated by ethnicity.

Lahore and Peshawar will recieve Sunni Protestant Support.

Quetta Karachi Shia Catholic/Orthodox.

How is a vijaynagar situation amd a 300mil pak split into 4 to our advantage?

--
Pak has 300 nuke they not gonna disappear, the whole colony of 'punjab' thing is false, this is not Sikh Misls.

They are all Muslims..

You are kafir to all side,

Yeah support the bloodletting but don't expect anything out of it.

How did bengla go?

Stronger Pak and illegal immigration problem now too.

Look at whole oicture not o yea we won but Indira made India sickular in 76.

The two things both exist in reality, not in vacuum.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles