Your New Year Resolution 2012?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Folks...

So what's your New Year Resolution this year?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ah that time of the year where you decide what resolution to make to break during the course of the year.

I always try to make a resolution, not only during new year but during the course of the year to do something about by six pack flab, but it never seems to work out.

Well the only other resolution is to make my business better.

venkat

My new year resolution is not to hear the following words

1. The deal is canceled
2. single tender situation
3. Re-tendering
4. delay in delivery
5. Price escalation
6. procurement is stalled!!!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ah that time of the year where you decide what resolution to make to break during the course of the year.

I always try to make a resolution, not only during new year but during the course of the year to do something about by six pack flab, but it never seems to work out.

Well the only other resolution is to make my business better.
The 6-pack is really overrated and almost no one get it... instead it stays or becomes 1-pack :laugh:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
mine new year resolution will be to start studying seriously (after a 18 month break, :troll:) ....:cool2:

Galaxy

Country flag
My 5 New Year Resolution 2012.

1> To spend at least 1 month at Hill-station/Mountain ranges of Himalayas. Already planned :D :cool:
2> To concentrate more on my professional work in order to make some decent profit. 2011 was not good due to turmoil in Indian economy. :(
3> To spend more time on Facebook/Twitter but less time on surfing unlimited sites :rofl:
4> I will restart mediation (Art of Living). I failed to restart in 2011.:rolleyes:
5> To find a new business opportunity/Investment idea for future. :p

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles