Yoga is the work of the devil, says Vatican's chief exorcist

lemontree

Professional
Notwithstanding, there is good reasons for the Vatican to be alarmed about Yoga etc.

The Catholics are openly flouting the Vatican's edict in the West. The numbers attending Sunday congregations are dwindling. Non Christian practices are invading the Church etc. All this is affecting the authority of the Church.

If only which Cardinal Dais (brother of Gen Dick Dias) had become the Pope (he was in the running)! Things would have been different since he would have understood the Oriental mindset and struck a balance and would have been a real moderate balancing the different forces at work!

It is time a non Western Pope is anointed.

And I am not being parochial!
Sir, the church is only worried about maintaining its money power and hold over the people. With all due respect, I believe in my God and religion but not when they preach hatred against other customs.

The churches in Europe and empty and have to be lent out as concert/cultural halls. We in India are religious people, but we do include local customs in our prayer service. The Vatican is not an authority on how I should be a good christain, when all they have done is sell lies to the gullible faithful.

Sir, which non-christian practices are you referring to?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Recently Vatican said, Millions of souls need to be harvested in India.

These missionaries are bunch of idiots and are indulge in force conversation & false propaganda against Hindus in India.
The last Pope did say so. That is a fact.

Stop him by doing everything which people need and so the Pope will be no harvester and instead join the farmers who are committing suicides!

Sitting on the haunches reciting scriptures and spouting homilies wont!

Roti, kapda, makan aur health will!

lemontree

Professional
Violence is not the right path but sometime RSS and it's affiliated group aggressive move is justified against these Missionaries. If such groups/organisation won't do retaliation/protest then these Missionaries will turn India into Hindu minority country with the help of bible, 20,000 Rs and brain-washing tactics. RSS needs to be more aggressive IMO. It's time. :mad2:
The population of Indian christians has been 2.2% since 1947 till date, and yet you fear?

lemontree

Professional
I say all religious proceedings should be video recorded. That could be one of the possible ways of checking forced conversions.
Now you are talking like a moron. The police will go made trying to video record all religious proceedings of all the faiths. (Unless you were referring to only christians).

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir, the church is only worried about maintaining its money power and hold over the people. With all due respect, I believe in my God and religion but not when they preach hatred against other customs.

The churches in Europe and empty and have to be lent out as concert/cultural halls. We in India are religious people, but we do include local customs in our prayer service. The Vatican is not an authority on how I should be a good christain, when all they have done is sell lies to the gullible faithful.

Sir, which non-christian practices are you referring to?
The Vatican has accepted indigenous rites in Africa to ensure that the Africans remain within the Church.

Non Christian is like Yoga or Indian rites not sanctified by the Vatican.

KS

Bye bye DFI
The population of Indian christians has been 2.2% since 1947 till date, and yet you fear?
Most of the converts report themselves as Hindus to avail the benefits while being christian.

Galaxy

Country flag
That is myth and wrong data.

In 1941, Christian population was around 2% in undivided India. 1/3rd of Christians were living in Sindhe/Punjab (Pakistan). So, After 1947, only 1.3% max. left in India. Even today, There are many Christians living in Pakistan.

T.F.R. of Christians were also very low around 2.5 in 50's till 90's (when T.F.R. of Hindus were around 3.0-3.50 in that period). Today, Hindus and Christans T.F.R. is same around 2.0-2.2 (Muslims around 2.80 but that is different topic) So, Logically, Christians should not be more than 1% today. Still, Christians are at least 2.5% (I assume it would be 3%+ as many Christians follow Christianity but keep name/certificate of Hindus in order to take advantage of ST/SC special privilege). In short, around 1.5%-2% (which is 15-20 Million) were converted into Christanity by false propganada by Missionaries mainly in rural areas and it's going on too.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
That is the fun about the stupidity of our Constitution!
Better still, I would call that the shamelessness on the part of the fake converts and the exposes the hollow claims of the missionaries that converting to the path of light gives them a good life, though in reality they have to cling to their hindu past to actually improve.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
This is called preaching hatred against other religion in order to avoid it's increasing effect and importance, however idiotic comment by a priest/chief exorcist.

Vyom

Seeker
Now you are talking like a moron. The police will go made trying to video record all religious proceedings of all the faiths. (Unless you were referring to only christians).
Surely I would be a moron sir, if I were talking about police going to video record the proceedings. I think we can simply frame a law that to hold a religious proceeding behind hidden enclosures you have video record it in presence of one government designated officer. It is just a random idea, I am not saying it may be pragmatic.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Gabriel Amorth has done about 70,000 exorcism...seems like this time he needs 1 exorcism to be done on himself... he is definitely possesed by biggest of the Devil ever known.Too much of exorcism has taken toll on his brain.

He needs to be admitted to a mental hospital and rehab asap before he becomes a danger to humanity.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Last edited by a moderator:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag

In 1941, Christian population was around 2% in undivided India. 1/3rd of Christians were living in Sindhe/Punjab (Pakistan). So, After 1947, only 1.3% max. left in India. Even today, There are many Christians living in Pakistan.

T.F.R. of Christians were also very low around 2.5 in 50's till 90's (when T.F.R. of Hindus were around 3.0-3.50 in that period). Today, Hindus and Christans T.F.R. is same around 2.0-2.2 (Muslims around 2.80 but that is different topic) So, Logically, Christians should not be more than 1% today. Still, Christians are at least 2.5% (I assume it would be 3%+ as many Christians follow Christianity but keep name/certificate of Hindus in order to take advantage of ST/SC special privilege). In short, around 1.5%-2% (which is 15-20 Million) were converted into Christanity by false propganada by Missionaries mainly in rural areas and it's going on too.
May be false propaganda...but the main reason for conversion that they are neglected and discarded from the society's mainstream from the times of vedas by all sort of hindus.If so much are your RSS rascals caring about the care of their subjects why are they reluctant to contribute positively for the welfare of the oppressed classes?
ps:even though from an aristocratic christian family i strongly opposes the forced conversions and spreading of false propaganda by some fake missionaries among tribals as much as i oppose aggressive behaviour of RSS & co.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am all for conversions not being allowed through fraud.

Christ can live without fraudulent activities.

Jesus Loves!

KS

Bye bye DFI
ps:even though from an aristocratic christian family i strongly opposes the forced conversions and spreading of false propaganda by some fake missionaries among tribals as much as i oppose aggressive behaviour of RSS & co.
The so called aggressive activities of RSS are mainly due to the backlash caused by these 'fake' missionaries whose only aim if to mint more money by harvesting more souls.

BTW its not RSS ---probably VHP & BD. You are mistaken.

Deny the reason for VHP & BD to indulge in such activities. If there is no oxygen how can there be any fire ?

lemontree

Professional

The above data quoted is what is known as "false propaganda". Please give your source.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles