Yezidis begging Hindus for survival

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Interesting... now as I know these people do follow something related to Hinduism.

But how would India help them? Do they want Indian GI Joe's to take on ISIS on their home ground and free girls or simply provide Asylum to the ones who are not under clutches of ISIS?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
LOL these yazidis are fools ... every year 1000's of hindu girls in Pork!stan are abducted, raped and converted.Wt is GOI is doing nothing simply nothing

What about Kashmiri pandits some killed & rest are thrown out of kashmir. Even today GOI can't do anything

Forget about kashmir/Pork!tan daily some where other in India, these jihadi's do riots,love jihad and conversions.What are we doing nothing simply nothing.

And they are expecting save YazidisS from ISIS hands,where sickular hindus in India are incapable of saving themselves form jihadi's :lol:
You missed the actual reason - Hindus are cowards :( .

These idiots dont even have the balls to come out of political correctness and they are going to save Yehudis ?:rofl:

Rashna

Country flag
How come they know someone called "Hindu" exists on this planet? With the low profile India and Hindus keep this is an achievement! :rolleyes:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
These guys are not secular. How can they ask help from India and Hindus at the same time.

LalTopi

Please provide context to these pictures. Is there an article? where did you get the pictures from?

SANITY

Some of the people in the pictures seem to be smiling. The kind of situation they are facing and asking help with smiles from India. Why would they think India would help them? What kind of help do they seek, Do they want India to liberate the land and put democracy there cause I don't think asylum in an overly populated India would help them much.

Sylex21

These idiots dont even have the balls to come out of political correctness and they are going to save Yehudis ?:rofl:
Absolutely absurd and offensive comment. The reason they can't help in Pakistan is because it would lead to a full-scale Nuclear war and with the Pundits they DO help when they can, but it is hard to fight covert crime and terrorism when the enemy is hiding. In the case of ISIS they are doing so very openly because they are the defacto government of the areas they control. In such a case help may be possible, certainly an extraction and resettlement in India.

Yes us Hindu's might actually pause and take the time to think about our actions instead of running around like blood crazed fanatics who foolishly forsake the future for short term gains. We hold ourselves to a higher standard, and patiently wait till the time is right to strike, as we did in 1971. Maybe you should take some time to dispel your own ignorance before calling 900 MILLION people cowards.

Sylex21

As for why they are asking India for help, I bet like every 15 min they replace the signs with ___ countries name and retake the photo shoot. But can't blame them from trying to get help from any place they can.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Interesting... now as I know these people do follow something related to Hinduism.

But how would India help them? Do they want Indian GI Joe's to take on ISIS on their home ground and free girls or simply provide Asylum to the ones who are not under clutches of ISIS?
You correct rock127. They pray to LORD KARTHIKEYA....

salute

LOL these yazidis are fools ... every year 1000's of hindu girls in Pork!stan are abducted, raped and converted.Wt is GOI is doing nothing simply nothing
yes modi should round up all marcos,nsg,garud and para commandos and send them into middle of nuclear armed paki country with paki army of millions of jihadis ,

and put them on 24/7 guard duty of those hindus. :sarcastic: :lol::wave:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Absolutely absurd and offensive comment.
I cant help it if you find the truth offensive and it is not adsurb. I based it on observations I made on Hindus, Muslims and Christians

The reason they can't help in Pakistan is because it would lead to a full-scale Nuclear war and
They have not even raised the subject anywhere in the world, let alone try "saving" the Paki Hindus. Thats because Hindus here dont want to talk about what is going on to Hindus in Pak for the fear of offending the sensibility of the Muslims here - classic cowardice.

with the Pundits they DO help when they can, but it is hard to fight covert crime and terrorism when the enemy is hiding.
Pundits are out of their homes in a country where 80% are their community. If Hindus had show back bone and not cowardice, KP would have been settled there now and the extremist elements would have been kicked out. Hindus lack backbone to make those choices. The more I think about it, the more I find that their "tolerance" is just cowardice masquerading as being tolerant.

Would the same thing happen to christians or muslims in a Xtian or Muslim majority country? Why?

In the case of ISIS they are doing so very openly because they are the defacto government of the areas they control. In such a case help may be possible, certainly an extraction and resettlement in India.
And what stopped the Hindus from forming the defacto govt here and help the Hindus in Kashmir/or KP again?

Yes us Hindu's might actually pause and take the time to think about our actions instead of running around like blood crazed fanatics who foolishly forsake the future for short term gains.
Have they put the blood crazed fanatics their place? Have they called them out for it, publicly? How many politicians in mainstream actually address Islam for what it is? Again, it is because of cowardice and it is not a virtue

We hold ourselves to a higher standard, and patiently wait till the time is right to strike, as we did in 1971.
Not protecting your own people in your own home land is not living to a higher standard. Cowardice is not a virtue

Maybe you should take some time to dispel your own ignorance before calling 900 MILLION people cowards.
May be I wont consider them cowards when they stop acting like one.

One small example - Muslim TFR is higher than Hindus. And what do they suggest to stop it - blanket 2 child policy for all including themselves, .ie even then, they suggest a policy aimed at muslims to include themselves. Yeah, good job cowards, You even lack the political will to call out muslims on their TFR and population % and have to resort to "population is high" excuse.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Otm Shank2

What about Kashmiri pandits some killed & rest are thrown out of kashmir. Even today GOI can't do anything

Forget about kashmir/Pork!tan daily some where other in India, these jihadi's do riots,love jihad and conversions.What are we doing nothing simply nothing.

And they are expecting save Yazidis from ISIS hands,where sickular hindus in India are incapable of saving themselves form jihadi's :lol:
The yazidis are not fools they're desperate and brutalized people no need to be crass and insult them.

every year tens of thousands of Christians are brutalized in pakistan, the arab world, africa etc... america france uk etc doesnt invade these countries, they extend social, economic and covert help through religious, ngo and media organizations then they work in their local communities to make it better and stronger. If you want to help join the RSS or bjp or something.

The kashmiri issue is still part of national discourse in India, article 370 has a better chance of being revoked than ever and most meaningful of all hundreds of thousands of Jawans and law enforcement personnel risk their lives day after day decade after decade trying to enforce the constitution in Kashmir that gives hope that one day kashmiri pandits can live peacefully on their ancestral and lawful home.

saying our community is doing nothing is disingenuous

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

Truer words have not been spoken

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I cant help it if you find the truth offensive and it is not adsurb. I based it on observations I made on Hindus, Muslims and Christians

They have not even raised the subject anywhere in the world, let alone try "saving" the Paki Hindus. Thats because Hindus here dont want to talk about what is going on to Hindus in Pak for the fear of offending the sensibility of the Muslims here - classic cowardice.

Pundits are out of their homes in a country where 80% are their community. If Hindus had show back bone and not cowardice, KP would have been settled there now and the extremist elements would have been kicked out. Hindus lack backbone to make those choices. The more I think about it, the more I find that their "tolerance" is just cowardice masquerading as being tolerant.

Would the same thing happen to christians or muslims in a Xtian or Muslim majority country? Why?

And what stopped the Hindus from forming the defacto govt here and help the Hindus in Kashmir/or KP again?

Have they put the blood crazed fanatics their place? Have they called them out for it, publicly? How many politicians in mainstream actually address Islam for what it is? Again, it is because of cowardice and it is not a virtue

Not protecting your own people in your own home land is not living to a higher standard. Cowardice is not a virtue

May be I wont consider them cowards when they stop acting like one.

One small example - Muslim TFR is higher than Hindus. And what do they suggest to stop it - blanket 2 child policy for all including themselves, .ie even then they suggest a policy aimed at muslims to include themselves. Yeah, good job cowards. You even lack the political will to call out muslims on their TFR and population % and have to resort to population is high excuse.
Look bro ... Hindus are driving a car that is going down a hill..... and I (and you ) are sitting on the back seat shouting .... Hit the breaks!!
But the Hindus keep pushing the accelerator pedal ... When you call them out , they say "I am hitting the breaks only".
Well I am not gonna go down with the Car.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles