Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Breaks into US Top 10

Blackwater

62 crores in 3 days in India not bad. I have seen the movie till half time online, did not find that good was ok ok.

srikanth

62 crores in 3 days in India not bad. I have seen the movie till half time online, did not find that good was ok ok.
In the trailers they made it out as if it's great but the movie is bad. Given the non sense Hollywood is churning out Americans will watch anything with bollywood label.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
This movie is all about foreign locations. I bet this movie has been partly financed by those countries where teh movie was shot.
Indian yuppies will be calling their travel agent and telling him to book them tickets for those locales.

Blackwater

This movie is all about foreign locations. I bet this movie has been partly financed by those countries where teh movie was shot.
Indian yuppies will be calling their travel agent and telling him to book them tickets for those locales.
Omar abdullah crying that his state J&K did not get the due credit.

all mountain locations were told as manali but in fact was gulmarg

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Omar abdullah crying that his state J&K did not get the due credit.

all mountain locations were told as manali but in fact was gulmarg
I read a tweet from Omar Abdullah rejoicing that the equation has reversed now - in the 1990s people would shoot in Manali and call it Kashmir. Now the trend is exactly opposite :D

srikanth

Most of the first half of the movie was in Manali or that's what they called. After the intermission there was 15 minutes of some western country.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
me too, nothing worth watching, may be young people will find all the party, drinking and adventure, but after a period of time it is of no use.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles