Year 2035: Some possible scenarios

J.A.

Militants
Obama has no correktly president in U.S. 2014 and 2015. Badest since Truman and j.f. Kennedy. Last two year Obama was no true with that Super Power in world richest alone + that military hoe can attack wich nation in world(only one are Iran so far hoe U.S. not attack) finished in middle east and Europe but no Africa(old Afro-american Obama) and Ocean they will no take and Asia is China only and South and North America is only Canada and Argentina(George W Bush biggest enemy this soccer nation) plus little more(Mexico will no be attacked by U.S. they will fight in homeland vs Mexico of course Marin Corps can fight wars vs Mexico, Colombia osv) maybe South Africa will next U.S. president war guns. The nation USA will take in war are Canada, Argentina, South Africa, South Sudan, Nigeria and China. 6 nation's only in world. In defence with China with Navy in eastern Asia what I wan't.

Plus the terrorist's hoe are big enemy to United States.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
sri lanka , Maldives will be below sea
They have been predicting this crap for too many years now, and they will be doing it for the next few centuries too. But the fact is, the global ice caps have actually increased in the arctic and antarctic.Climate change is the biggest fraud in human history.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
They have been predicting this crap for too many years now, and they will be doing it for the next few centuries too. But the fact is, the global ice caps have actually increased in the article and antarctic.Climate change is the biggest fraud in human history.
I think you mean global warming.
Climate change cycles always happen.
And some russian scientists are predicting that there is going to be a cold cycle in the coming decades lasting for several decades, followed by a warm cycle.

And humans have very little to do with these cycles, though Western scientists say the opposite, probably to keep down developing countries.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And some russian scientists are predicting that there is going to be a cold cycle in the coming decades lasting for several decades, followed by a warm cycle.

And humans have very little to do with these cycles, though Western scientists say the opposite, probably to keep down developing countries.
Yes. I read this one on a forum-
The West discovered that DDT is a problem once they wiped out mosquitoes from their lands. They discovered dams are an ecological disaster once they had built all their massive dams. Now they find oil, coal and natural gas is an ecological problem as poor countries drag themselves out of horrible poverty. Bottom line is they want a clean environment on the back of millions of dead and starving Indians and Africans. They don't have any shame or the slightest bit of humanity.

. And Putin called out these western hypocrites on their climate change very recently , probably the only world leader to do so. #Respect . meanwhile, modi is repeating the same old bs wrt climate change...

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
1. States like TX, CA, NM, AZ, FL will soon have an hispanic majority, so I guess that may affect the integrity. But will it happen in the next 20 yrs? hmmm

2. Russia could theoretically take large parts of ukropia, but China and Japan :wat:
I mean that will drastically affect the composition of the russian state. On one side of the chinese border there less than 10 mil russians (many of them mongoloids) and on the other side over a 100 mil han. Did you mean Uyghur areas?
Maybe russia'll prop up puppet states for buffer purposes.
Also Hokkaido, maybe.

5. By dissolves, you mean disintegrate? That will at least a few skirmishes between some states, me thinks. Also please elaborate more, if possible.

7. " Negros finally learn to live in Peace." Highly doubtful, considering what I have seen in the US.

8. Putin is a awesome guy, but Nobel prize is a joke, that loser obama got one too.
Welcome back saar :namaste:.

After a very long time.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

I think there is also incentive problem. The more climate change scientists are there, they get more money to research if things are bad. If things are good, they stop getting money.

Country flag
Climate change is a marketing gimmick to keep developing nations from becoming competitors to developed nations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pmaitra

Wow, an old thread started by Sakal, brought back to life by some random guy.

@pmaitra @spikey360 @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @balai_c @bengalraider @aerokan @Illusive @et al and others, any changes to your predictions or you guys wanna give it another try.
Here are my prediction at the time of writing this post:
  • EU defunct.
  • Iraq, Syria, and Iran in a confederacy, with political control from Tehran.
  • Saudi Arabia in a civil war.
  • Dollar becoming less popular and the Yuan and/or BRICS SDR getting stronger.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Here are my prediction at the time of writing this post:
  • EU defunct.
  • Iraq, Syria, and Iran in a confederacy, with political control from Tehran.
  • Saudi Arabia in a civil war.
  • Dollar becoming less popular and the Yuan and/or BRICS SDR getting stronger.
I see civil war with hanging and neck chopped off of up to 33 Royal family members in 2019. I also see fire in many parts of KSA burning out of control. The last item is their holy quarters being destroyed. This is my intuition.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I can bet my entire inheritance that not even a single prediction of yours will come true.
Bet away. I am not going to defend anyway.
I am no Nostradamus. :D

The next ice-age is almost here and these climate fools are weeping crocodile tears about 'Climate Change'.
Quite embarrassed at how Modi has openly endorsed anti-developing economies stance. Although, in his defence, he advocates the rich countries cut down first before the others even start controlling. However, this is a topic he could well ignore. Waste of time and money. We are not even close to being 1% strong as to be able to control and affect(!) climate. Hoping Narendra Modi is bluffing it.

Illusive

Country flag
Water crisis in subcontinent, especially pakistan, possible war.

Progress in ITER project.

DM announces: Rafale deal soon:facepalm:

DFI will be multi billion yuan social networking site making Yusuf a billionare.:biggrin2:

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
OK now let's get serious
1) Geopolitically the world will have changed beyond recognition with China and India at 30 & 22 trillion$ joining the US at 45$trillion as the top three military and economic powers, Russia and a revitalized EU will round up the top 5.
2) Environmentally the Maldives and other island & coastal nations will face the brunt of many superstores causing mass migration to the mainland nations.
Many perennial rivers turn seasonal twisting crop patterns.
The spread of the Gobi subsumes much of northwestern China, India is hit by torrential monsoonal superstores.Pakistan faces the prospect of a dying Indus.
3) Demographically the rise of South Asia means Canada and Britain have South Asian dominated parliaments, the US Congress is dominated by a mix of Hispanics, east and south Asians.
Europe finds an unsteady balance with an Islamic demographic surge and a more vociferous right.
4)Culturally the world turns much more beige with cross cultural marriages blending lines.
5) An Islamic insurgency continues in various parts of the world.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
China more influential than US.

Three biggest economies, China, India,US.

EU defunct because countries watching their interests.

A technologically more advanced Japan but lost its influence in global politics.

UK and France have lost their global power status and now remain as middle powers.

Canadian origin population will be less than Punjabis there.

BRICS countries, Iran and Indonesia now, are developed country.

Nigeria from Africa is emerging as new power.

More unstable middle east and some countries may not exist.

Russian economy comparatively better but still not much capable.

Japan's population decreasing at enormous rates terrifying their economy.

Iran as new global power.

India emerges as new major military and economic power as Russia loses the league.
And probably biggest economy in terms of PPP.

Mexico, Vietnam, Nigeria are considered new emerging economies.

Some of unstable countries like pakistan or Somalia may cease to exist. pakistan could be a province or SAR of China.

China may have landed humans on Moon.
India and Iran will be working.
US may have landed humans on Mars.

Iran's emergence as global power may give it domination in whole of Islamic World.

Totally dominators:
China India US
Emerging Powers:
Iran, Nigeria, Mexico, Indonesia
Countries who significantly lost: Japan, Russia, UK

J.A.

Militants
Also beginning of 2020 three biggest economic in earth.

In 2035:

India, U.S. China 3 biggest economic.

1) India
2) U.S.
3) China

India before United States + China.

J.A.

Militants

In 2035:

1) India
2) U.S.
3) China

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

In 2035:

1) India
2) U.S.
3) China

Thanks for praising us but we know it is only possible by 2050.
We will work hard to get at no.1 but sincerely admit that we can't beat up China in 2035.
:namaste:

J.A.

Militants
India is better economic than China in 2035 the promise land's of India then United Stated 2nd place in 2035 in world leader economic.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles