Yasin Malik, family thrown out of hotel in Delhi: JKLF

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
A slightly Different version of the story which is the first to be published
New Delhi hotel owners refuse Yasin Malik, family to check in

New Delhi, December 2 (KMS): India and its secret agencies did not allow Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) Chairman, Muhammad Yasin Malik and his family to stay at any of hotels in New Delhi.

Muhammad Yasin Malik's wife is scheduled to leave for Pakistan on Wednesday. Upon arrival in New Delhi from Srinagar, the JKLF chairman ran from pillar to post to hire a room in a hotel for night stay, but he was told by hotel owners that they had been strictly forbidden by the Indian government and its agencies to allow Malik and family to check in.

Consequently, the family was forced to rent a room of house of a Kashmiri family in New Delhi.

A spokesman for the Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front and Hurriyet leaders in their separate statements denounced India and its authorities for the act.

http://www.kmsnews.org/news/2013/12...rs-refuse-yasin-malik-family-to-check-in.html

sydsnyper

Country flag
Is he not the same asshole who rid families of their breadwinners and children of their fathers & mothers. Is it not the asshole for the atrocities he committed on pandits.

Very pathetic incident, we may have political difference but such behaviors are unacceptable... just think of the 18 months girl, what an in human act"¦ Take the Hotel owner to task"¦

pmaitra

Sorry for my harsh sounding words. They were meant for Yasin and not anyone else. And most likely, he was asked to leave the premises and not kicked out as he claims.

And yes, I agree that kids should never be brought into a fight between adults, no matter the reason.
The term "kicked out" is being used as a metaphor. Of course, it should not be taken literally. I think most readers will get that.

December in North India isn't a great time to be, that too in the night. If one feels concerned about the child, then such a concern is legitimate. The hotel management could have handled it better. They could have returned him his money, and told him that he is not welcome but is allowed to stay until next morning, and left it upto him to decide whether he wanted to stay back or find another place to put up for the night.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The hotel owner cannot be out at fault I think. Just recently Mallik was in company of Hafiz Saeed. Hotel owner might get pulled up for having links with terrorists. Mallik should stop crying victim as he has brought this upon himself

kseeker

Retired
Why such an importance is being given to that turd Yasin Mallik in the first place ? :confused:

Wait I know the answer, it's because of great Indian sickular media which is capable of making a silly news sensational one !!!

Yasin Mallik deserved that treatment; :hail:Kudos to Hotel Staff who took bold measures and about his wife and child, it's their ill fate, that's it. PERIOD.

I am unable to comprehend :confused:, why most of the members are acting like Human Rights Activists ? :facepalm:

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
Dear Ahmed Patel, Militant Yasin Malik was thrown out of hotel in Delhi, could you please share your 10 Janpath room with his family ? #UPA

:pound::pound::taunt1:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
The term "kicked out" is being used as a metaphor. Of course, it should not be taken literally. I think most readers will get that.

December in North India isn't a great time to be, that too in the night. If one feels concerned about the child, then such a concern is legitimate. The hotel management could have handled it better. They could have returned him his money, and told him that he is not welcome but is allowed to stay until next morning, and left it upto him to decide whether he wanted to stay back or find another place to put up for the night.
I agree that this would have been appropriate considering a baby was involved. But the hotel acted in self-defense.
They were bothered about their own survival against the fury of the government.
Why did this family travel so long, tagging along a small baby in a winter night?

Blackwater

I agree that this would have been appropriate considering a baby was involved. But the hotel acted in self-defense.
They were bothered about their own survival against the fury of the government.
Why did this family travel so long, tagging along a small baby in a winter night?

Iam more concerned about his sexy paki wife standing alone in night with hawas ke pujari Delhi wale :pound::pound:

bose

Country flag
Is he not the same asshole who rid families of their breadwinners and children of their fathers & mothers. Is it not the asshole for the atrocities he committed on pandits.
I am not defending Yasin, my concern is for the 18 month old child only at the middle of the night ... which is legitimate...

sydsnyper

Country flag
The child, no matter how sorry we feel for it, is a victim of its father's deeds.

I am not defending Yasin, my concern is for the 18 month old child only at the middle of the night ... which is legitimate...

happy

Why such an importance is being given to that turd Yasin Mallik in the first place ? :confused:

Wait I know the answer, it's because of great Indian sickular media which is capable of making a silly news sensational one !!!

Yasin Mallik deserved that treatment; :hail:Kudos to Hotel Staff who took bold measures and about his wife and child, it's their ill fate, that's it. PERIOD.

I am unable to comprehend :confused:, why most of the members are acting like Human Rights Activists ? :facepalm:
And you forgot to mention, our sickular intelligence agencies are indeed allowing him to come and go to our national capital at will !!!!! Why allow him to travel freely with his family in the first place ???? On top of that, his wife is leaving India to go to Paki land !!!! I say, throw malik, wife and child all into prison. There should be eyes on him in prison even when he goes to #### his wife !!!! We'll see who will advocate on their behalf !!! (Maybe his wife and child already left the country by the time of this post :()

That is the height of leniency accorded to the terrorist yasin malik by our famed IB.

Instead of Ishrat Jahan, who has a benefit of doubt, yasin malik should have been encountered and I for one would be happy that the nation is rid of one more terrorist.

Last edited:

kseeker

Retired
And you forgot to mention, our sickular intelligence agencies are indeed allowing him to come and go to our national capital at will !!!!! Why allow him to travel freely with his family in the first place ???? On top of that, his wife is leaving India to go to Paki land !!!! I say, throw malik, wife and child all into prison. There should be eyes on him in prison even when he goes to #### his wife !!!! We'll see who will advocate on their behalf !!! (Maybe his wife and child already left the country by the time of this post :()

That is the height of leniency accorded to the terrorist yasin malik by our famed IB.

Instead of Ishrat Jahan, who has a benefit of doubt, yasin malik should have been encountered and I for one would be happy that the nation is rid of one more terrorist.
Well said, couldn't agree more :thumb:

pkroyal

Yasin Malik (JKLF) has been served his rightful desserts.

Killing five AF persons in Srinagar in 1989 ( along with, Javed Mir' Nalka'), he is guilty of murder.

Sharing the dais with so called 'amir" of LeT (mastermind of 26/11) he is guilty of treason.

Marrying a Paki girl, he is guilty of " sleeping with the enemy"

He can barely keep his left eye open, time to shut the right one too ( for good)

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yasim Malik is a real basTURD living on Indian money and singing for Pakis.

He was thrashed badly in Arnan Goswami's News Hour about his hideous acts which he tried to hide and justified violence and bloodshed.Recently he was sitting happily with Hafiz Saeed which is just another proof that he is a terrorist.Why is this terrorist alive??????

Yasim Malik is a TERRORIST and responsible for killings of thousands of innocent Kashmiris.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
SRINAGAR: JKLF on Monday alleged its chairman Mohammad Yasin Malik and his family were forced to spend several hours on road in Delhi after they were forced to leave the hotel booked by them.

Yasin Malik and his family, including an 18-month-old daughter, went to Delhi Sunday and booked two rooms in a hotel near Nizamuddin, the JKLF said in a statement here.

However, they were asked to leave around midnight by the hotel management, it alleged.

The party leader and his family had to wait on the roadside for several hours before they took shelter in a friend's house, the statement said.

"If Delhi gets upset due to our presence there, it should formally introduce a law that could prevent the people of Kashmir from visiting the national capital," it said.

"Only due to the person's political ideology, he was thrown out of the hotel along with his family. Such action cannot be legitimised at any level," the statement said.

Yasin Malik, family thrown out of hotel in Delhi: JKLF - The Times of India

Salute to hotel Management!!!:salute:

This fellow should be kicked out of India as well.
Yasin Malik is not just a "people from Kashmir" but simply a TERRORIST from Kashmir.His ideology is TERRORISM which he tries to hide under "Political Ideology"

This basTURD Yasin Malik should stop hiding behind "People of Kashmir" since terrorists like him makes people of Kashmir suffer because of his terrorist ideology.

Thousands of Kashmiris have died and suffering because of this Terrorist called "Yasin Malik".

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Inhuman act is from Yasin Malik, why did he get his wife & kid to Delhi!!! If something of this sort happens he can hide behind them playing victim.

For him India is a enemy state, why should he bring his wife & kid to Delhi & risk their life.

Traitor hiding behind women & kids to be safe. People like you are sympathizing him & this is what he wants.
With Elections coming he is trying to show as a "victim" and get some sympathy.He would use even his family.

He SHOULD be knowing that he is not welcome so he made his "18 month old daughter and wife SUFFER" just as he made thousands of Kashmiris have suffered/killed.

Terrorists like him can go to any height to achieve their evil plans.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles