Yasin Malik, family thrown out of hotel in Delhi: JKLF

Vishwarupa

Country flag
SRINAGAR: JKLF on Monday alleged its chairman Mohammad Yasin Malik and his family were forced to spend several hours on road in Delhi after they were forced to leave the hotel booked by them.

Yasin Malik and his family, including an 18-month-old daughter, went to Delhi Sunday and booked two rooms in a hotel near Nizamuddin, the JKLF said in a statement here.

However, they were asked to leave around midnight by the hotel management, it alleged.

The party leader and his family had to wait on the roadside for several hours before they took shelter in a friend's house, the statement said.

"If Delhi gets upset due to our presence there, it should formally introduce a law that could prevent the people of Kashmir from visiting the national capital," it said.

"Only due to the person's political ideology, he was thrown out of the hotel along with his family. Such action cannot be legitimised at any level," the statement said.

Yasin Malik, family thrown out of hotel in Delhi: JKLF - The Times of India

Salute to hotel Management!!!:salute:

This fellow should be kicked out of India as well.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Yasin Malik has been reduced to a nobody. I guess he realizes now that what goes around, comes around.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Very pathetic incident, we may have political difference but such behaviors are unacceptable... just think of the 18 months girl, what an in human act"¦ Take the Hotel owner to task"¦
Inhuman act is from Yasin Malik, why did he get his wife & kid to Delhi!!! If something of this sort happens he can hide behind them playing victim.

For him India is a enemy state, why should he bring his wife & kid to Delhi & risk their life.

Traitor hiding behind women & kids to be safe. People like you are sympathizing him & this is what he wants.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Very pathetic incident, we may have political difference but such behaviors are unacceptable... just think of the 18 months girl, what an in human act"¦ Take the Hotel owner to task"¦
You have got it the other way around. While I do not support kicking anyone out of a hotel, I must say he deserves nothing better.

Who do you think Yasin Malik is? What do you think JKLF is?

It was the same JKLF, the same Yasin Malik who took up arms against India. The same terrorist organization which till 1990 was killing policemen and paramilitary at will.

This is the same organization that drove out the Kashmiri Pundits, the same outfit who wanted only pure Muslims in Kashmir valley. It wasn't the Let, or the HuM, or even the JeM. They were formed quite later. It was always JKLF who led the call for throwing out hindus from Kashmir.

We should never forget that. Political differences my foot. This guy, if he could, would go to war with us again, kill and throw Hindus out again. Just that ISI doesn't support his group no more.

bose

Country flag
Inhuman act is from Yasin Malik, why did he get his wife & kid to Delhi!!! If something of this sort happens he can hide behind them playing victim.

For him India is a enemy state, why should he bring his wife & kid to Delhi & risk their life.

Traitor hiding behind women & kids to be safe. People like you are sympathizing him & this is what he wants.
I do not have any issue throwing out Yasin in the middle of the night... why do the same to a 18 month old small girl ?? does she deserve that ??

indiatester

Country flag

There was a better way to handle it. They could have been not allowed to check into the hotel. If they found out who he was later, they should have been told to make alternate arrangements for the next day. Telling a family with a small baby to leave is terrible. Even if the family was that of an enemy.

pmaitra

I do not have any issue throwing out Yasin in the middle of the night... why do the same to a 18 month old small girl ?? does she deserve that ??
Agreed. That child does not deserve that. On the other hand, when Yasin Malik was thrown out, I wonder whether the rest of his family would have stayed, even if allowed to.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
You should ask the same question to Yasin malik, why did he get his 18month small baby to Delhi? Even i agree that small baby does not deserve this treatment but it was yasin malik fault to bring the kid to Delhi.

Lakhs of Kashmiri pandits inculding women & children were killed, raped & thrown out of Kashmir. What do you have to say about that? Where was yasin malik then?

bose

Country flag
You have got it the other way around. While I do not support kicking anyone out of a hotel, I must say he deserves nothing better.

Who do you think Yasin Malik is? What do you think JKLF is?

It was the same JKLF, the same Yasin Malik who took up arms against India. The same terrorist organization which till 1990 was killing policemen and paramilitary at will.

This is the same organization that drove out the Kashmiri Pundits, the same outfit who wanted only pure Muslims in Kashmir valley. It wasn't the Let, or the HuM, or even the JeM. They were formed quite later. It was always JKLF who led the call for throwing out hindus from Kashmir.

We should never forget that. Political differences my foot. This guy, if he could, would go to war with us again, kill and throw Hindus out again. Just that ISI doesn't support his group no more.
Brother, I fully agree with you... my only objection is why do we have to throw out a 18 month old girl at a winter night... it only serves the terrorist JKLF...

Let us fight JKLF with bullets and language they understand... not by throwing out their family members at mid night...

tramp

A midnight drama should have been avoided. There are so many subtle ways of driving home the point that he is not welcome. Not at midnight on a December night in Delhi.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
There was a better way to handle it. They could have been not allowed to check into the hotel. If they found out who he was later, they should have been told to make alternate arrangements for the next day. Telling a family with a small baby to leave is terrible. Even if the family was that of an enemy.
Hotel management has done the right thing by asking yasin malik to vacate the hotel premises politely. If the same or similar incident would have happened in Kashmir or PoK or pakistan, say with IB or RAW officer, the hotel management would have definitely treated them in more harsh manner.

They would have killed the intelligence officer, raped his wife & god knows what they would have done to small baby.

bose

Country flag
Agreed. That child does not deserve that. On the other hand, when Yasin Malik was thrown out, I wonder whether the rest of his family would have stayed, even if allowed to.
If I would be the hotel owner I will definitly throw out Yasin at the middle of the night but will leave the rest of his family members to decide for themselves... either they stay untill early morning and leave or leave on their own then and their... in such case they will not use it for propaganda as they will now...

Last edited:

Vishwarupa

Country flag
If I would have the hotel owner I will definitly throw out Yasin at the middle of the night but will leave the rest of his family members to decide for themselves... either they stay untill early morning and leave or leave on thei own then and their... in such case they will not use it for propaganda as they will now...
If hotel management did as you said, then propaganda would have started.

Its always better to send wife & kid along with husband, if only yasin was kicked out of the hotel & asked wife & kid to stay back in hotel. His wife had good base to start a propaganda saying hotel management molested her, tried raping her, Intelligence officers from India tried to manhandle her, Tortured her etc.

Its better send the whole family out of hotel.

bose

Country flag

Its always better to send wife & kid along with husband, if only yasin was kicked out of the hotel & asked wife & kid to stay back in hotel. His wife had good base to start a propaganda saying hotel management molested her, tried raping her, Intelligence officers from India tried to manhandle her, Tortured her etc.

The Hotel management should not have allowed Yasin to check in on the first instance...

Vishwarupa

Country flag
The Hotel management should not have allowed Yasin to check in on the first instance...
You & Me know about kashmir & yasin malik. Will the hotel receptionist or front office personnel know this is yasin malik & he is a separatist who takes anti- India stance? works with pakistan, ISI & other terrorists organisation & carry out anti India activities?

As soon as the hotel management came to know that he is anti-India they have asked him to leave the premises. You are supporting yasin malik for bringing his wife & kid to Delhi but not appreciating hotel managers for handling the situation diligently.

tramp

The incident as it stands now has become a worse propaganda tool than it would have been had the hotel management been a little more circumspect. Now as it stands, the act of the hotel management wreaks of extremism.... not a civil response.... let us preserve the difference between them and us even at the worst of provocations.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Brother, I fully agree with you... my only objection is why do we have to throw out a 18 month old girl at a winter night... it only serves the terrorist JKLF...

Let us fight JKLF with bullets and language they understand... not by throwing out their family members at mid night...
Sorry for my harsh sounding words. They were meant for Yasin and not anyone else. And most likely, he was asked to leave the premises and not kicked out as he claims.

And yes, I agree that kids should never be brought into a fight between adults, no matter the reason.

bose

Country flag
You & Me know about kashmir & yasin malik. Will the hotel receptionist or front office personnel know this is yasin malik & he is a separatist who takes anti- India stance? works with pakistan, ISI & other terrorists organisation & carry out anti India activities?

As soon as the hotel management came to know that he is anti-India they have asked him to leave the premises. You are supporting yasin malik for bringing his wife & kid to Delhi but not appreciating hotel managers for handling the situation diligently.
oh Brother !! I do not have any sympathy for JKLF terrorist... nor I am supporting Yasin... my argument is we could have spared the 18 month old child at the middle of the night... rest I all agree with you...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles