WZ10 conducting exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Re: Shenyang military zone: WZ10 conducting exercise under severe weat

To put it more accurately, you can't make things on your own
We can also make....you score more in success only because being a commie state its very easy for your Govt. to hide failures and PUSHING platforms into service just to show world how fast we are progressing....only buyers for your those PUSHED TO SERVICE platform are countries who do not have access to top of the line western stuff or who do not have money to go for them....we all know how China hides J-10 crashes...just check the link below.....the day your J series fighters and other platforms face real hardware like Rafales, MKI's, AH-64's, Phalcons whole world will watch them coming tumbling down....

http://www.defpro.com/news/details/15125

Last edited:

Tolaha

Monsieur Anand only puts a brave face in this forum, everywhere else he is the original non-believer in everything indian related. He is in fact a lesser believer in indian achievements than I am, it is therefore just too funny to see forum members rushing in to defend him.
Dude, you still haven't got it, have you? Its nothing to do with Armand. Its everything to do with you. All that you have posted so far in DFI is abusing Indians, Africans, "dark races". You are such a pathetic lowly thing that it doesnt matter who you argue with in life. You will always have folks deriding you.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

They can't manufacture it when they have no supply of engines. P&W is cut off.
WZ10s are mounted with domestic engine, wozhou 9.

this is the link from wikipedia
CAIC WZ-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Specifications for Wo Zhou - 9 (涡轴-9) turboshaft engine which installed in WZ10 for mass production :
Power: 1000 kW
Fuel consumption: 0.311 kg/(kW·h)
Pressure ratio: > 8
Inlet temperature: 1355 degrees Celsius
Power-to-weight ratio: 5.4

You are a Chinese, you just come here to fool our naive Indian bhais. Every word coming from your mouth is a lie.

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

In the same exercise, WZ-19s in active services are also spotted.

WZ19 is able to take over some of the theatre reconnaissance tasks from WZ10, meanwhile packs a formidable A to G firepower.

some WZ19 is equipped with long bow style top mounted radar.

WZ10 and WZ19 in Zhuhai

Last edited by a moderator:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

WZ fleet seen from a Mi-171

WZ10 and Mi-171

China has manufactured at least 300 mi-17/171s under license since 2007, but still cannot satisfy its growing market on economic and reliable helicopters. More imports are expected.

With the recent visit of Russian Pres. Putin to India, a deal is made for India to assemble Mi-17 V5.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag

We can also make....you score more in success only because being a commie state its very easy for your Govt. to hide failures and PUSHING platforms into service just to show world how fast we are progressing....only buyers for your those PUSHED TO SERVICE platform are countries who do not have access to top of the line western stuff or who do not have money to go for them....we all know how China hides J-10 crashes...just check the link below.....the day your J series fighters and other platforms face real hardware like Rafales, MKI's, AH-64's, Phalcons whole world will watch them coming tumbling down....

defence.professionals | defpro.com
Wrong again,

(1) Hiding failures won't make you succeed more. There will be more failures in China only becaue we try more. The more you try, the more you fail, but also the more you succeed.
(2) China rarely showcases its progress in military, WZ-10 was inducted long before you knew about its existence, but wasn't officially disclosed until 2012 in Zhuhai Airshow.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

WZ-10 uses domestic engines, it is confirmed by official news release during the zhuhai airshow.
WZ-10 uses P&W PT6C-67C engines. This was confirmed by a P&W press release when they admitted to sending a batch of 14 engines that violated the US export ban. China is unable to make helicopter engines as evidence by the continuous need to seal orders with Turbomeca for even less complex engines.

Impluseblade

Let's just count. If there are more than 14 WZ-10, you need to eat your words.

WZ-10 uses P&W PT6C-67C engines. This was confirmed by a P&W press release when they admitted to sending a batch of 14 engines that violated the US export ban. China is unable to make helicopter engines as evidence by the continuous need to seal orders with Turbomeca for even less complex engines.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Let's just count. If there are more than 14 WZ-10, you need to eat your words.
He is pretending he is an Indian to make Indians look bad.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned

WZ10 prototype uses PW engine, not the production version which uses domestic WZ-9. Then again, as I told you time and time again, its does not matter how China does this or that, China is well on her way to overtake the US as world's largest economy before Obams's second term ends, things are happening there faster than your brain can think. Since there is nothing you can do about it, better think about the more urgent things like what will happen to you once your surrogate country gets completely swallowed by Islam in like 10-20 years. Are you gonna have the guts to tell the new rulers that you are not a believer or are you gonna bolt again? Are you gonna return to your birth country to face the brutual poverty, rampant crimes and a relentless maoist rebellion that currently controls a third of the country?

Impluseblade

Please show me where there is another squadron because they don't have enough engines to equip more.
Armand, please eat your words! You claim to be a China expert, please back up your statements with facts.

Based on the pubic sources, I find there are a least 17 WZ10 including two prototype planes. 17 serial numbers are found in videos or photos. If you want, I can provide you links to each one of them. So far, four attack squadrons are confirmed to be equipped with WZ10:
1. LH95
LH95102
LH95103
LH95104
LH95105
LH95106
LH95108
LH95109
LH95112

2. LH96
LH96101
LH96102
LH96107
LH96111
LH96112

3. LH98
At least two

4. LH99
LH99101
LH99103

5. Prototype
z10-03
z10-034

Again, I can provide you evidences to prove the existence of all the 17 WZ10 listed above. One attack squadron might has 12 WZ10; 4 squadrons equal 48 WZ10 in total. But I don't have photos of all the WZ10, my number (17) is a conservative estimate.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Armand, please eat your words! You claim to be a China expert, please back up your statements with facts.

Based on the pubic sources, I find there are a least 17 WZ10 including two prototype planes. 17 serial numbers are found in videos or photos. If you want, I can provide you links to each one of them. So far, four attack squadrons are confirmed to be equipped with WZ10:
1. LH95
LH95102
LH95103
LH95104
LH95105
LH95106
LH95108
LH95109
LH95112

2. LH96
LH96101
LH96102
LH96107
LH96111
LH96112

3. LH98
At least two

4. LH99
LH99101
LH99103

5. Prototype
z10-03
z10-034

Again, I can provide you evidences to prove the existence of all the 17 WZ10 listed above. One attack sqadron might has 12 WZ10; 4 squadrons equal 48 WZ10 in total. But I don't have photos of all the WZ10, my number (17) is a conservative estimate.
I didn't say tell me, I said show me! Where is the evidence because you haven't proven diddly squat.

Impluseblade

As I told you, I went through public sources on the internet and confirmed the existence of these 17 WZ10. Here are some pictures I found. Please tell me if you need more. I will be happy to provide till you shut up.

1. LH95

2. LH96

3. LH98

4. LH99

I didn't say tell me, I said show me! Where is the evidence because you haven't proven diddly squat.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Good job China. The helicopter looks very well made and seems like its design incorporates several stealth features. Need more pics with varied weaponry though. Might also make sense to replace the bigger missile pods with something like the Hydra 70 on the AH64's:

Hydra 70 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It would exponentially increase the firepower of these beasts.

ice berg

Good job China. The helicopter looks very well made and seems like its design incorporates several stealth features. Need more pics with varied weaponry though. Might also make sense to replace the bigger missile pods with something like the Hydra 70 on the AH64's:

Hydra 70 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It would exponentially increase the firepower of these beasts.
I think upgrade the engines so it has sufficient power to have IR suppresions is more important.

ice berg

Btw, there are at least 8 recognizable serial numbers in the first batch of photos. If you can't count, how could you qualify for an accountant?
I love to see how the french troll got owned again. He just keep coming back for more everytime his trolling failed.

Btw i think there are at least 48 z-10s. 12 in each squadrons.

China Defense Blog: 9th PLA LH Brigade, 39th Group Army, Shanyang MR, the fourth confirmed Z-10 operator

Including lots of pics and links to support the conclusion as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles