Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Seriously It cant be one million infected as projected by the data table.
If it was that big even Commies won't be able hide it.

rockdog

Country flag
@rockdog When are you expecting china will lift its travel restrictions for its citizens to travel abroad ?
According WHO's guidance there is not wordwide restriction for traveling abroad, but lots of nations just stop flights, but there are still some nations have fights, like Thai, Turkey... If a Chinese wants to go Italy for business trip, he need to take 2-3 fights to Dubai, Istanbul, one of my friend did so.

Inside China, there are maybe still 10 days for this kind of semi-isolation management, but Wuhan & Hubei province still need 4 weeks as my parents predicted, they stay home in Wuhan since 22nd Jan. All the medicine and food are purchased online and delivered by commuity safe guards

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am still waiting for the day, you chaps realise that there is a Us vs Them fight going on.

It’s Asia Vs Rest of the world.

There will be more ofthis, in this century.

Edit: oops, message was not meant for you.

F#@k! As far as I am concerned it's China that is the real Worldwide threat. It has grabbed our EEZ, corrupted our government, dumping met and other hard drugs, and now threatening to kill a lot of us via mass infection (China pressured its stooge Duterte to keep our border open to China despite the obvious spread of the virus until even crazy Duterte cannot tolerate anymore widespread anger)!

So please, the threat from our side is China.

AbRaj

Country flag
Both India and China are victims of double standard from western media.

CNN and WSJ like to shit China since they are more political, Economist like to shit India as far as i read.

Seems they assign tasks to different media ^_^
China is also the biggest part of the problem. Their expansionist policies in the neighedhood making enemies out of otherwise friendly or atleast neutral countries. They are propping up rouge regimens to contain or foament trouble in neigherhood countries and hinder their economic growth. India , South Korea , Vietnam and Taiwan are victims of Chinese power politics.

Its Chinese financial power that is making China arrogant, and careless. whenever that will be nullified , chinea will find itself in deep trouble.

PS: forgot to mention Japan,Indonesia and Thailand in the list and also Mangolia and Uzhbekistan.

Last edited:

Atcjurvin

Both India and China are victims of double standard from western media.

CNN and WSJ like to shit China since they are more political, Economist like to shit India as far as i read.

Seems they assign tasks to different media ^_^
Your government expelled 3 WSJ reporters.

Atcjurvin

I read the article, it's racist somehow.

Imaging CNN called India as“Rape of Superpower”and how GOI would fight back.

It's OK to critizize CCP with certian case, the CCP normally just ignore it. But things came to racist went too far.
CNN never called this and will not call ever. it was your communist media which coined such term.

AbRaj

Country flag
F#@k! As far as I am concerned it's China that is the real Worldwide threat. It has grabbed our EEZ, corrupted our government, dumping met and other hard drugs, and now threatening to kill a lot of us via mass infection (China pressured its stooge Duterte to keep our border open to China despite the obvious spread of the virus until even crazy Duterte cannot tolerate anymore widespread anger)!

So please, the threat from our side is China.
Ditto. China is Clear and Present Danger to its neighbours. All others are not that important threat right now.

Atcjurvin

So WSJ called China the ‘real sick man of Asia’ and wrote an article that China found insulting, the Chinese asked for an apology, which was refused. So they gave them 5 days to leave.”

Xinhua: “Believe it deeply hurts the hearts of many Chinese, and the voice of condemnation is heard everywhere”.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-is-the-real-sick-man-of-asia-11580773677
View attachment 43374
WSJ is critical of trade war and intellectual theft by China that's why they are pissed off.

rockdog

Country flag
CNN never called this and will not call ever. it was your communist media which coined such term.
I also hate and auto-ignore the pure CCP controlled media, it dosen't mean western medias are innocent. This is "Propaganda war" between Western and rest of world, just westerners are more skillful.

rockdog

Country flag
China is also the biggest part of the problem. Their expansionist policies in the neighedhood making enemies out of otherwise friendly or atleast neutral countries. They are propping up rouge regimens to contain or foament trouble in neigherhood countries and hinder their economic growth. India , North Korea , Vietnam and Taiwan are victims of Chinese power politics.

Its Chinese financial power that is making China arrogant, and careless. whenever that will be nullified , chinease will find them in deep trouble.
Sometimes China is makeup-ed as weak giant, you said all the data about are manipulated and China's economic power are fake;

Sometimes when needed, China becomes a monster and it eats up everything nearby him.

I think the ture face of China is somewhere between them, not different as any other regional power like India.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I also hate and auto-ignore the pure CCP controlled media, it dosen't mean western medias are innocent. This is "Propaganda war" between Western and rest of world, just westerners are more skillful.

So Western private media are engaged in CCP-media like propaganda war for Western Governments? What an idi0tic comment.

Western media attack their own leaders, politicians, military, celebrities, agencies more on a daily basis more than they give attention or criticise China. And yet you claim Western media is spouting "anti-rest of the World" propaganda.

Just observe the content of CNN, The Guardian, Der Spiegel, Le Monde, etc.

AbRaj

Country flag
Sometimes China is makeup-ed as weak giant, you said all the data about are manipulated and China's economic power are fake;

Sometimes when needed, China becomes a monster and it eats up everything nearby him.

I think the ture face of China is somewhere between them, not like any other regional power as India.
Chinese government is highly opaque so we cant confirm anything CCP tells. Heck even Chinease public don’t have access to any policy and decision making.
BTW their data is fudged or not, development in China is clearly visible mainly in Infra and manufacturing sector.

And their is no need for China to eat shit, Corona virus outbreak it the clear warning that one should not eat shit even if you can.

Anyway behaving like monster have its sideeffects. China is yet to see it. Right now countries are starting to prepare themselves to face Chinease onslaught. Just baby steps
like alliances , ignoring Chinease threats and warnings and face offs etc. More is in pipeline

rockdog

Country flag
So Western private media are engaged in CCP-media like propaganda war for Western Governments? What an idi0tic comment.

Western media attack their own leaders, politicians, military, celebrities, agencies more on a daily basis more than they give attention or criticise China. And yet you claim Western media is spouting "anti-rest of the World" propaganda.

Just observe the content of CNN, The Guardian, Der Spiegel, Le Monde, etc.
It's why i said they are mature and skillful. Some are real free media, some are pretend as.

If you think FB or Twitter are private and free, without any political manipulation behind, you are innocent as baby.

BTW, i heard still rember a news almost 10 yrs ago. 40 news reporters are slaughted one time in one of your island, would you please introduce the whole stroy? Will blame blame this kind of madness and corruption to China as well?

captscooby81

Country flag
Ya not good at all taking dig at countries like this at a time when they are loosing tourism revenue and still ready to face the issues you don't write stuff like this

GT.jpg

rockdog

Country flag
Chinese government is highly opaque so we cant confirm anything CCP tells. Heck even Chinease public don’t have access to any policy and decision making.
BTW their data is fudged or not, development in China is clearly visible mainly in Infra and manufacturing sector.

And their is no need for China to eat shit, Corona virus outbreak it the clear warning that one should not eat shit even if you can.

Anyway behaving like monster have its sideeffects. China is yet to see it. Right now countries are starting to prepare themselves to face Chinease onslaught. Just baby steps
like alliances , ignoring Chinease threats and warnings and face offs etc. More is in pipeline
It depends by nation and region.

Laos, Thai and cambodia are beneficial from China.
Vietnam needs China's investment but fear the shit out it because it's too close.
5-stans from MidAsia think China is a balance power to Russia and also provide natural resources to earn money.
Russia needs China to counter US and EU.
SARRC nations expect China is the only balance power to stop the bully from India.

World is always complicated, even inside the China i can't say wtf is China and CCP ...

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's why i said they are mature and skillful. Some are real free media, some are pretend as.

If you think FB or Twitter are private and free, without any political manipulation behind, you are innocent as baby.

BTW, i heard still rember a news almost 10 yrs ago. 40 news reporters are slaughted one time in one of your island, would you please introduce the whole stroy? Will blame blame this kind of madness and corruption to China as well?

Just imagine Goebels criticising Hitler amd Nazi Germany everyday more than the USSR.... that how absurd your position is.

The massacre of mediamen and opponent political family in Mindanao was a huge disgrace for our country. A stain that will not be washed off easily. And it took a long time to convict everyone involved there. But they are already convicted.

Now our free media in the Philippines is under attack once again this time from traitor and China's puppet Duterte. He is threatening to close down the biggest TV network in the country that has neen critical of his Government. He also persecuted a small internet based news media Rappler which was reporting articles critical of his murderous drugs war and treason for tacit approval of China's annexation of our islands in our EEZ. He is bullying our free media. He learned a lot from his Chinese handlers.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles