Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Spindrift

Here’s my prediction..

If China comes out of this coronavirus mess unscathed within 1.5 fiscal, this century is theirs for taking. By unscathed I mean returning to economic activity at par or above the levels as on Nov 19.
Well, it would depend on the amount of loss of skilled workforce. If the amount is significantly high than that would mean a hike in pay for the people left and shortage of workforce, which would in turn lower the output while increasing the cost of production and that could encourage the companies to move to out completely of at-lease move out significant production capacity to other destinations where skilled workforce costs less.

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Multiple articles by GreatgameIndia and Zerohedge on how the virus has been engineered and weaponized, now this info. Coming to MSM in the West.

If it's true that virus had HIV RNA strands inserted into it, then it may persist in patients even after healing, very scary situation for China!

" the fractal resonances are similar between Covid-19 and the human chromosome 4. Generally, retrovirus DNA integrates into the host's DNA randomly, which can activate oncogenes if the site is unlucky, leading to tumors and cancers in some instances. The host defense against this involves activating the 'apoptosis' pathway, when a defective host cell in essence commits suicide. But, probably more often the viral DNA just sits there, undetected by the host, and replicating. I think you are right that once infected with the fractal resonances are similar between Covid-19 and the human chromosome 4. Generally, retrovirus DNA integrates into the host's DNA randomly, which can activate oncogenes if the site is unlucky, leading to tumors and cancers in some instances. The host defense against this involves activating the 'apoptosis' pathway, when a defective host cell in essence commits suicide. But, probably more often the viral DNA just sits there, undetected by the host, and replicating. I think you are right that once infected with this Covid-19, the person will carry its DNA around in some cells in some form for the rest of their life. Ugly. The fractal resonances that these authors are talking about are a bit above my level of understanding, but fractals are present throughout the universe - and may be foundational to our existence (deep concept there); so, I am not surprised there are fractal resonances. Does this mean Covid-19 will prefer to insert into chromosome 4? I don't know ... perhaps? I think that needs to be proven, and will take some serious time and study. But yes, Covid-19 is integrating into our genomes when we get infected.

Other viruses can sit latent in our cell nuclei, which can reactivate, like the herpesvirus family, but they don't actually insert their DNA into one of our chromosomes like HIV and Covid-19 do ... instead their DNA resides as an 'episome', or extra chromosome like structure floating around in the nucleus of a latent cell. The fact that Covid-19 actually integrates into our chromosomes does indeed give one a 'sick' feeling.

Here is a link that says a little more about retroviruses that actually insert into our DNA, if you want to be more versed:

www.sciencedaily.com... "

sorcerer

Country flag
Yes, the founder of Shaolin Template is an Indian, travelled from acient India to mid China.

But this girl is playing Kungfu from E-mei, a Taoism branch.
That was good one!
Hey you do all those kung fu thing? isnt it kinda mandatory to learn this or what?

We miss the era of Lee and gang in the movies..seriously!

sorcerer

Country flag
First antiviral drug approved to fight novel coronavirus

Three potential anti-COVID19 medicines have been officially announced by the Ministry of Science and Technology: Favilavir, Chloroquine Phosphate, and Remdesivir. They all initially showed more obvious curative effects and lower adverse reactions in clinical trials.

https://www.zmescience.com/science/first-antiviral-drug-coronavirus-0423/

how true is this?
any other information about it online other than the blood plasma cure?

varun9509

Country flag

Chinki bas*..............
DIS-GUS-TING

At least kill them before cooking, why do people do such things?

Everything is not supposed to be eaten by humans. This is as Tamasic as one can get.

These people put the whole humanity at stake.

Why doesn't the government ban these stuff?

Where is CCP when you need them?

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk

Sanglamorre

Country flag
DIS-GUS-TING

At least kill them before cooking, why do people do such things?

Everything is not supposed to be eaten by humans. This is as Tamasic as one can get.

These people put the whole humanity at stake.

Why doesn't the government ban these stuff?

Where is CCP when you need them?

Safe, easily accessible, high yield meat is exactly why humans farmed animals like chickens, pigs, lamb, cow, goat, fish etc. But no, inhe toh yehi live rats, snakes, bats yehi khana hai.

varun9509

Country flag
Actually i saw worse than this in internet but cant post, as it is beyond disgusting.

There is one incident (i guess) Mao advised Chinese to 'CULL SPARROWS' to save grains,all birds are gone followed by pest attack, entire rice fields are eaten by PEST and millions died by food shortage.

High IQ Chinis. [emoji38]
Yeah, I heard that one recently, a great leap it is indeed.

A relative showed me one video in which then dug a large pit, they pushed 100s pigs in that pit, poured oil on them, a set them on fire. All this when they were all alive.

Why??

At least, kill the poor souls yaar, why give them pain in their end time.

This is the second time I have felt so disgusted in my life, the first time it was an undescribable p**n that my friend showed to me.

The world is full of shit, really.

Last edited:

varun9509

Country flag
I rarely eat non-veg but first time in my childhood i saw live chicken killing, i decided to quit eating meat, it is horrible

It is still bothers me.....
What kind of people can eat live animals?
Are they Psychos , Sadists or Mad?

2.What kind of people can eat(using in China traditional medicines) Wild animals knowing that they will go extinct.

(Aren't they know there is only 3000 wild tigers,few thousand Rhinos,Lion etc and we are 7 billion)

Our ancient culture's encourages vegetarianism (Hindu/Buddha/Jain) at the time where we have MILLIONS of wild animals roaming in Indian subcontinent.
Exactly my thoughts man, I am a non-veg eater as well but just a thought of people eating or cooking anything alive just disgusts me. Stupid people don't know what trouble they can bring to humanity. Worst part is they are proud of doing such stuff, and are filming it for the whole world to see.

Hopefully with the advent of artificial meat and veganism being heavily popularized, we can see some reduction in incidents like these in this century.

Make Veggies Great Again!!

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How China’s Incompetence Endangered the World

As the deadly coronavirus began to spread, Beijing wasted the most critical resource to fight it: trust.

Are China’s official reports, including claims that its control efforts are succeeding and the epidemic will soon peak, credible? Omens look bad. Once praised by the World Health Organization (WHO) and scientists worldwide for its quick, transparent response to the newly named COVID-19, China now faces international vilification and potential domestic unrest as it blunders through continued cover-ups, lies, and repression that have already failed to stop the virus and may well be fanning the flames of its spread.

Since the epidemic came to the world’s attention in early January it has been marked by startling moments when China’s health authorities announced dramatic surges in apparent cases of the disease, none more surprising than the sudden Feb. 12 adjustment that saw case numbers in Hubei province swell by 14,840 in a single day, pushing the national total to 59,804 cases. The adjustment, according to government officials, was due to a widening definition of the disease for just one place, Hubei Province, while authorities continue to limit their COVID-19 case descriptions elsewhere in China by a prior approach, counting smaller numbers.ĺ,

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/02/1...ing-chinas-incompetence-endangered-the-world/

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China Detains Activist Who Accused Xi of Coronavirus Cover-Up

Xu Zhiyong, a prominent Chinese legal activist, went silent over the weekend. His girlfriend, Li Qiaochu, a social activist, has gone missing.

He portrayed China’s leader, Xi Jinping, as hungry for power. He accused Mr. Xi of trying to cover up the coronavirus outbreak in central China. In one of his most daring writings, he urged Mr. Xi to resign, saying, “You’re just not smart enough.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...ld/asia/coronavirus-china-xu-zhiyong.amp.html

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As Wuhan’s desperate and sick beg for help, China shuts them down
(The author is a Chinese writer living in north America)

Doctors are told not to cause alarm over coronavirus, social media posts are deleted and vital information is dismissed as rumour.

I got a phone call from Dr Song* one night. He had just finished a shift at a hospital in Wuhan and was about to go back to work again. He told me it had been weeks since he had had a full night of sleep or a day off. He couldn’t remember the last time he had spent time with his family or eaten a warm meal. At work, he wraps himself in raincoats due to a lack of protective gear across the hospital. Some of his colleagues wear diapers to work to avoid having to remove their protective suits.

“Maybe you can write something to let the patients know we have all tried our best,” he said. Just a few hours before, when a patient had died at a Wuhan hospital, family members had beaten up and severely injured two doctors. Even though he and his coworkers were working non-stop – overwhelmed, under-equipped and exhausted – they still faced a backlash from patients, many of whom he had to reject due to the lack of hospital beds. Some left disappointedly. Others abused him.

Lin*, a college student, started to feel light-headed and thought she had caught a cold – at the time, there was still no official information about the coronavirus outbreak – but her condition deteriorated drastically. The ban on local transport meant that she and her mother had to walk for hours to get to the hospital. She waited in the lobby for an entire night, then was given some medicine and advised to come back the next day in case there were coronavirus testing kits available.

She was diagnosed at the end of January. So was her mother, who was infected while taking care of her. They were told again and again to remain confined at home and wait to be taken to hospital. As time went by, her messages seemed more and more depressed. One night, she told me that she felt like she was waiting to die. The last time we spoke, she was back at the hospital, waiting again: “If there is only one bed, I will let my mother take it. Her health is declining rapidly. I will quarantine myself at home.” She couldn’t stop crying.

Lin is not alone. On Weibo, one of the biggest social media platforms in China, there is a group of more than 150,000 people – mostly patients and their families – asking for help. Reading through the posts, it’s clear there is a shortage of everything. Many people have to decide whether to prioritise their mother or daughter, grandson or grandfather, wife or husband.

Knowing how both medical workers and patients are struggling, I couldn’t stop thinking about what caused all these tragedies in a country that should have learned a lot from its Sars outbreak 17 years ago.

According to the Financial Times, there was at least a three-week period when Wuhan authorities were aware the virus was spreading but “issued orders to suppress the news”. In early January, eight medical professionals were reprimanded by the police for rumour-mongering, including Dr Li Wenliang – the whistleblower who died from the disease – who has become a symbol of public frustration over the Chinese government’s censorship and poor management. These “rumours” were actually based on infection cases in hospitals in Wuhan, and if the government had instead put its energy into investigating these cases, then lives could have been saved.

In mid-January, a nurse told me that medical workers in Wuhan had been advised to not wear protective gear to avoid causing panic. Later, Song told me that medical workers had been advised not to appeal for help on public media outlets. Now 1,700 medical workers nationwide have been infected.

Even now, when the virus has made 70,000 people sick and taken more than 1,700 lives, the government is still trying to hide information. Thousands of posts were deleted from the online group asking for help, including Lin’s. I was told by editors of Chinese media outlets that I couldn’t write about anything that reflected negatively on the government.

It is not new for figures in government to put their political interests ahead of public health. But given the rapid spread of the virus and the gravity of the situation in China, I thought the government could put aside the censorship and propaganda for a while. I was wrong.

* Dr Song and Lin are pseudonyms

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/feb/17/wuhan-china-doctors-coronavirus

Joker

Country flag
Actually i saw worse than this in internet but cant post, as it is beyond disgusting.

There is one incident (i guess) Mao advised Chinese to 'CULL SPARROWS' to save grains,all birds are gone followed by pest attack, entire rice fields are eaten by PEST and millions died by food shortage.

High IQ Chinis. :lol:
Winni the pooh is Mao reincarnated

rockdog

Country flag
Some info about Mobile Cabin Hospital
Good for you. Also apply for humanitarian crisis in Xinjiang province while you are at it
U mean you apply this stuff in this forum? OK, let me know the result.

rockdog

Country flag
Some info about Mobile Cabin Hospital in Wuhan.

Wuhan will make use of the city's 13 sports stadium andconvention centers, and renovate them into Mobile Cabin Hospitals to offer a total of 15,000 beds to treat novel coronavirus infected patients with mild symptoms, half of them run by PLA med troop.

Medical staff will be dispatched to the three hospitals to take care of patients who test positive for the virus — but show no severe symptoms — as soon as they are completed. Once a patient's symptoms worsen, he or she will be transferred to Jinyintan Hospital, one of the city's designated hospitals to admit patients infected with the new virus, in a timely manner.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles