Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

captscooby81

Country flag
Agreed we are not that genuis tribe who were we before the mugals and brits came we had useless man called sushruta who was doing some puncture job on human faces , We had bhaskara who was trying to do some calculations and we had some useless masons who built useless buildings like thanjavur big temple all these are done by dumb useless people not the genius

defence minister doesn't give purchase order for Zoom app or Railways minister don't give order for Hikvision its the babudom who does that and on what basis the lowest price vendor .

This country was destroyed by this one policy of lowest price vendor tendering process which left us buy so many chinese systems .

Okay Trump threatened and Modi split his legs and got his ass fucked . happy now what you want to cry american insulted india ? lets boycott american IT jobs and american Visas for students ?

And how did he know about that..?
Dont believe we are that geniuses.. our defence minister was openly using zoom app .. Chinese app who openly accepted that it have transferred data to Beijing.. okay and India is dependent on China , far more than what you think.
Moreover how much we have hydroxychloroquine
. ? Say it as it is trump threatened us and we opened our legs.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Agreed we are not that genuis tribe who were we before the mugals and brits came we had useless man called sushruta who was doing some puncture job on human faces , We had bhaskara who was trying to do some calculations and we had some useless masons who built useless buildings like thanjavur big temple all these are done by dumb useless people not the genius

defence minister doesn't give purchase order for Zoom app or Railways minister don't give order for Hikvision its the babudom who does that and on what basis the lowest price vendor .

This country was destroyed by this one policy of lowest price vendor tendering process which left us buy so many chinese systems .

Okay Trump threatened and Modi split his legs and got his ass fucked . happy now what you want to cry american insulted india ? lets boycott american IT jobs and american Visas for students ?
I am not saying that , there is nice way to ask help.? If I want something from you and at the same time threatened you , you will have a different perspective.. agreed on babus perspective , I personally know how they behave very well. Well then why don't we just surrender to usa and let them handle porkistan . That's not what i said . Wait for few months and then trump will use Kashmir card again , that's how he is .

abhay rajput

Country flag
People here are Going crazy that india cannot do anything and accepted American terms and all.
India by first banning the sale of the drug showed that we are not going to sell out our citizens for higher amounts of money.
We couldn't have closed the supplies for forever we are in medical industry and there are certain mutual understanding in this business in crisis like this we banned the drug for few weeks pilled up our stocks now it's time to show out commitment to the market.
Assumption is the mother of all failures. India have a huge population and very worse hygiene than developed countries. After 14 April it will spread like wildfire , and I am just thinking about worse case scenarios because there have been reports of this drug working with combinations. That's all. Not to mention once Chinese banned completely , then we will not build hydroxychloroquine in any meaningful numbers

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Assumption is the mother of all failures. India have a huge population and very worse hygiene than developed countries. After 14 April it will spread like wildfire , and I am just thinking about worse case scenarios because there have been reports of this drug working with combinations. That's all. Not to mention once Chinese banned completely , then we will not build hydroxychloroquine in any meaningful numbers
This Drug is used to be available on counter sales but now is banned hence direct supply is going towards hospitals and we have been producing it for a long time so stock of this drug is already in market in large quantities anyway government have already placed order.
Govt places order for 10 crore hydroxychloroquine tablets with Ipca labs and Zydus Cadila

Bhai 10CR tablets is enough for reserves.
Government is also working to indigenous This Drug. For now Chinese APIs are intact.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theprint.in/health/govt-places-order-for-10-crore-hydroxychloroquine-tablets-with-ipca-labs-and-zydus-cadila/395248/?amp

captscooby81

Country flag
Trump also abused germany and all its allies still does get job done with them . That 's his individual character he don't differentiate his personal and public behaviour separately he behaves the same way as he might be behaving with this family members .

Let me come another 100 times he want with kashmir card again what is going to change we are seeing this coming from america since clinton days .

I am not saying that , there is nice way to ask help.? If I want something from you and at the same time threatened you , you will have a different perspective.. agreed on babus perspective , I personally know how they behave very well. Well then why don't we just surrender to usa and let them handle porkistan . That's not what i said . Wait for few months and then trump will use Kashmir card again , that's how he is .

TejasMK3

Country flag
Twitter is exploding on Hydrochloroquine issue .
IMO the issue is over hyped.This is not the first time we are releasing medical supplies to another country after a ban, Netanyahu recently called up Modi and requested him to supply medicines, which we did. Same is the case here. Our requirements wouldbe first been evaluated our requirements and do have excess capacity.

if you watch the video, Trump was asked a question designed to elicit a response in this manner, but Trump being Trump, someone who likes being seen as a "Tough person", took it, although carefully mentioning caveats like "I dont think it will come to that, I've talked to Modi" etc. it also pads up his "Me Tough" Image to all his red neck type supporters.
I also read that this decision was already taken last evening, so this is basically either a lefty reporter trying to create some mischief (noticed this happen a lot, where some idiot reporter, asks for comments on matters happening in India where they have no locus standi) or this is political posturing for Trump to been seen as strong.

Our useless opposition parties - ones that allowed mushrooming of thousands of ngos that was used to dictate policy making and even gave them a special PIL corridor to rule the country.:doh: - will latch on to it as the flavour of the moment.

Last edited:

Dharmocrat

Country flag
+1000
I just returned after fucking a PNB manager who dare to shout at me for not wearing mask. He cud have said that politely as well and i would have happily accepted it but shouting on a customer is a big NO in my books. I too work in essential sector and in a front end customer service but never shouts on my customer.

had given some useful tips to bihari nigga to get his mind out of badlands of bihar. Asshole think that people in himachal are same as bihar and he can get away shouting .

In return, asshole had to deposit my money by his own hands and got me out of branch in 2 min...

tomorrow he will loose few lakhs of his deposits which will go to SBI.
Well.

Excuse him for being concerned about the health and safety of his staff and their families. While dealing with idiots who don't follow basic hygiene putting everyone at risk.

You seem pretty active on this thread. Why were you not wearing a mask when you know it is very essential to arrest the spread of the Chini virus. ?? Especially when visiting a public place like the bank ?

Seems to me there is a strong undercurrent of jealousy underneath all the pontification about customer service.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Trump also abused germany and all its allies still does get job done with them . That 's his individual character he don't differentiate his personal and public behaviour separately he behaves the same way as he might be behaving with this family members .

Let me come another 100 times he want with kashmir card again what is going to change we are seeing this coming from america since clinton days .
We both know nothing will happen on that front.
He does this to put pressure on us to get a good deal and it works. Data protection bill we again step down and similar thing is going to happen with trade deal with USA on dairy products. We are bending on many issues not just one . Sorry to say but Modi doesn't have guts when it comes to usa.

Icarus

Country flag
And how did he know about that..? Did Modi or trump personally tell him. ?

Dont believe we are that geniuses.. our defence minister was openly using zoom app .. Chinese app who openly accepted that it have transferred data to Beijing.. okay and India is dependent on China , far more than what you think.
Moreover how much we have hydroxychloroquine
. ? Say it as it is trump threatened us and we opened our legs.
So what if we succumbed to USA? China is the only enemy as far as some people like @desicanuk n @Indx TechStyle are concerned. USA is our friend, it's all nehru's fault.

sorcerer

Country flag
financialexpress.com
Leading by example: India to export Hydroxychloroquine, help friends and adversaries alike amid Corona crisis
Huma Siddiqui
5-6 minutes

The government has decided to allow the export of Hydroxychloroquine to countries who have reached out to New Delhi for help. Depending on the stock position, Indian companies will be allowed to meet the export commitments they had contracted. “Since, Coronavirus is a threat to humanity and we all need to cooperate and help each other in order to see through this storm,” experts opine. Reacting to queries regarding restrictions on the export of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), the new official spokesperson of the Ministry of External Affairs Anurag Srivastava said: “Both Paracetamol and Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), are in the licensed category and their demand position is being monitored on a regular basis.”

“It has also been decided in view of the global pandemic that India will licence Paracetamol and HCQ in appropriate quantities to all our neighbouring countries as well as those who have been badly affected by the pandemic,” Srivastava said.

India has received requests from almost 30 countries including the US, Brazil, Gulf and African nations as well as from the SAARC region.

According to the official spokesperson, a comprehensive assessment was made of possible requirements under different scenarios, and most restrictions have been lifted after confirming the availability of medicines for every possible contingency. Late Monday evening the DGFT notified lifting restrictions on 14 drugs and has kept Paracetamol and Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), in a licensed category and are being monitored.

What has the US President said?
In case India fails to export the anti-malarial drug which is being used in the treatment of coronavirus patients – Hydroxychloroquine, the US leader has hinted at a possible retaliation.

In his daily briefing on the fight against COVID-19 in his country, President Donald Trump said that he saw no reason why India would not lift the hold on the US order of the medicine.

Experts’ Views
Dr Raj Kumar Sharma, Consultant, Faculty of Political Science, IGNOU, New Delhi says, “These are tough times for the US, a friend and strategic partner of India. President Trump has a lot to handle in these testing times and this statement has been made by him in an environment where the COVID-19 is testing America’s resilience and resolve. India is also battling this problem and there has been help from the US and other countries. It was out of question that India would not export Hydroxychloroquine to the US, as requested by President Trump. While there is no decisive evidence till now to suggest the efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine against Coronavirus, India possibly has enough stock of this potential wonder drug and would help out the US in their darkest hour.”

“India has been trying to lead the battle against Coronavirus and has proposed SAARC emergency fund. India is also helping its neighbours in dealing with this public health emergency. Despite having massive challenges at home to fight COVID-19, India is an example of a country which stands by its friends and adversaries alike in times of humanitarian crises,” Sharma adds.

Does President Trump’s statement tantamount to a threat?
“No,” says Brig Nalin Bhatia, Indian Army veteran.

Sharing his view, Bhatia says, “India seems to have gone in overdrive to interpret President Trump’s statement on a reporter’s query in a White House briefing about India not agreeing to export Hydroxychloroquine to the USA to fight the COVID-19 virus epidemic that it is facing at a scale unseen before.”

“President Trump’s reply to a reporter was a ‘matter of fact’ statement, something that would be expected from any leader facing a crisis of unprecedented magnitude. In the same breath he also admitted that the decision had not been conveyed to him when he spoke to Prime Minister Modi to discuss the pandemic situation between the two leaders.”

“India’s decision to open up the export of life-saving medicines to fight the COVID-19 virus could be seen as a nudge from the US but on a positive note reflects an acknowledgement of Indian ability to meet the challenges of the problem and contribute positively to fight the global war against COVID-19 collectively,” the Indian Army veteran says.

According to him, the US asking for supply of hydroxychloroquine and paracetamol formulations from India also reflect faith in Indian pharma industry which leads in exports of medicines to the USA and other developing countries. “Opening up of exports will not only be to the USA but a number of other countries that have been struggling to fight the problem.”

The government before arriving at the decision must have evaluated the situation and assessed adequate availability of medicines to fight the pandemic before allowing exports of medicines. Overall the decision of the Indian government is very positive and should be welcomed, he concludes.
https://www.financialexpress.com/li...adversaries-alike-amid-corona-crisis/1921229/

abhay rajput

Country flag
This Drug is used to be available on counter sales but now is banned hence direct supply is going towards hospitals and we have been producing it for a long time so stock of this drug is already in market in large quantities anyway government have already placed order.
Govt places order for 10 crore hydroxychloroquine tablets with Ipca labs and Zydus Cadila

Bhai 10CR tablets is enough for reserves.
Government is also working to indigenous This Drug. For now Chinese APIs are intact.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theprint.in/health/govt-places-order-for-10-crore-hydroxychloroquine-tablets-with-ipca-labs-and-zydus-cadila/395248/?amp
No it's not . USA have nearly 30 million tablets . You have to count population too. You have to give this tablet with combinations for 10 days , means 30 million might only be sufficient for just 20k people.
Once Chinese banned , we can't manufacturer in any meaningful number. We have too look for our own people first, let's just hope after lockdown over , people maintain social distancing. Ohh I forget paracetamol is also included in that ..

Dharmocrat

Country flag
I support our PM in every way. And its true too that Kamal Haasan is an idiot.

But he got one point right.. Giving the country only four hours notice and then creating a shut down is more of a publicity stunt rather than an actual action. Our PM could have just announced it at 8 a.m rather than taking the prime time at 8 pm. This created more or less mass panic and mess. People rushed to shops and forget about social distancing.

And not to mention our PM imposed lockdown at a time where many states were already locked down. Now without any prior notification people became helpless.

Now we have to keep in mind that the fight is against the virus. Its not against the people.
Prior notification would have defeated the purpose of the lockdown. We would have been like Italy where people would slip and cause more spread.

If a lockdown was to be declared suddenly was the only way.

captscooby81

Country flag
When did i said Modi has guts , Forget USA he doesn't have guts at all against any country . So lets replace him in 2024 elections and bring a strong man

We both know nothing will happen on that front.
He does this to put pressure on us to get a good deal and it works. Data protection bill we again step down and similar thing is going to happen with trade deal with USA on dairy products. We are bending on many issues not just one . Sorry to say but Modi doesn't have guts when it comes to usa.

Kumata

Country flag
Well.

Excuse him for being concerned about the health and safety of his staff and their families. While dealing with idiots who don't follow basic hygiene putting everyone at risk.

You seem pretty active on this thread. Why were you not wearing a mask when you know it is very essential to arrest the spread of the Chini virus. ?? Especially when visiting a public place like the bank ?

Seems to me there is a strong undercurrent of jealousy underneath all the pontification about customer service.
Dude,

I am more concerned about my health and others than a stupid bank manger. I know my own hygiene standard and i was not coughing and sneezing on them like a muzzie.

having said above, there is no case of virus within 50 kms of distance where i was standing. Pls read ICMR guidelines on mask wearing befoe giving gyaan here. "Only those need to wear mask who are infected, if you are healthy and have no ailments, wearing mask is not madatory for you". to top it, there were no specific instructions anwhere in branch that wearning mask is mandatory... before this i visited SBI without a mask keeping distance from evrybody and was treated with respect that i deseve as a custmer.

This is a problem i have seen with bank babu;s in rural branchs in general who think that they are doing a favor by taking out money and giving it back....

And jealeousy part.. let me leave it here.. last guy i would jealous of is a bank babu who most probably is there because of reservation than anything else and will spend his lifetime sucking balls of his seniors to get a posting in home town...

I am not tolerating any tom dick and harry shouting on me.. period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nobody have given these babus & policeman right to shout on any citizen..they are public servants and should like one... I as a tax payer pays for these services... nothing less nor more....

Edit- Here is the article for you to read and uderstand

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...should-wear-homemade-masks-1661813-2020-03-31

Addressing the daily press conference on the Covid-19 situation in India, Health Ministry Joint Secretary Lav Aggarwal said, "Technical examination is underway to determine whether we need to recommend that people wear homemade masks or protection. We will issue guidelines on this soon."

He added that at present only those who are sick or are caring for an infected person need to wear masks.

According to a report in the Washington Post, the US Centre for Disease Control and Prevention may soon ask all citizens to wear masks, however, these would not be medical masks -- which would be reserved for medical staff.

When asked if the change in CDC guidelines on masks would also impact India, the ICMR said "The rate of the outbreak in the US and India is at opposite ends. Masks are needed when your risk of exposure is high. In India, the risk of exposure is low, so everybody does not need masks."

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
No it's not . USA have nearly 30 million tablets . You have to count population too. You have to give this tablet with combinations for 10 days , means 30 million might only be sufficient for just 20k people.
Once Chinese banned , we can't manufacturer in any meaningful number. We have too look for our own people first, let's just hope after lockdown over , people maintain social distancing. Ohh I forget paracetamol is also included in that ..
Hey! people who are decision makers have more data than us and the media. Based on that the decision is made.
India also has API manufacturers yo!
The companies will maintain sufficient quantities for India.
:popcorn:

abhay rajput

Country flag
Hey! people who are decision makers have more data than us and the media. Based on that the decision is made.
India also has API manufacturers yo!
The companies will maintain sufficient quantities for India.
:popcorn:
We have very few API manufacturers. If we have more than 100 companies that manufacturers hydroxychloroquine, then only 10 have API in India. China is everywhere

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles