Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

captscooby81

Country flag
Doctor who was treating wuhanvirus now dies of same virus. It's slowly getting there into a pandemic situation .

Chinese have deployed their armed forces medical units in Wuhan to help patients with suffering from wuhanvirus

here2where

A 1000-bed hospital in less than a week is next-level pseudo-commie stuff of dreams indeed!!
Hope they are not cutting down on tea / biscooot /loo breaks, lunch break to eat all kinds of animals is given and post-lunch snooze time are also allowed.

If not, Alice Wells should ask China to uphold worker's rights and ensure no one is exploited.

abhay rajput

Country flag
A 1000-bed hospital in less than a week is next-level pseudo-commie stuff of dreams indeed!!
Hope they are not cutting down on tea / biscooot /loo breaks, lunch break to eat all kinds of animals is given and post-lunch snooze time are also allowed.

If not, Alice Wells should ask China to uphold worker's rights and ensure no one is exploited.
Well Chinese can build really fast and it is not like proper hospital like the one you are thinking..more like temporary

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I'm vegetarian and so os my family. But while we'de like to be strict vegetarians we just can't with our social realities. When you attend parties almost everything on the menu are meat-based dishes and when you go on travel it's just not practical to maintain our vegetarian diet. But at home we are strict on our diet.

After 3 years in this diet I'm simply not comfortable anymore eating meat alhhough as I said I have to eat some at times.

I find this documentary in Nrtflix very compeling. And coming from the field of professional athletes where diet spells the difference between winning and loosing as much as training, it's very remarkable how vegetarians are trashing varnivors...

Philipino dude you are the man, more power to vegetarians.
May your neighbors also choose vegetarian lifestyle after watching you.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is a manmade disaster.
==============================
A husband and wife Chinese spy team were recently removed from a Level 4 Infectious Disease facility in Canada for sending pathogens to the Wuhan facility. The husband specialized in coronavirus research.

Spindrift

China facing 'grave' coronavirus challenge, says Xi
Chinese President Xi Jinping has said the country faces a "grave situation," as the coronavirus outbreak spreads with some 1,300 people reportedly infected. Hong Kong has declared an emergency and halted transport links.

source: https://www.dw.com/en/china-facing-grave-coronavirus-challenge-says-xi/a-52148455

If Xi is saying this then that means the situation is worst than what is being reported.

IndianHawk

Country flag
90,000 infected in Wuhan alone....

I told before. These fucking chinkies are lying scheming piece of shit. They'll infect the whole planet.

No option left now in the greater interest of humanity china must be nuked immediately. All nuke powers must do this selfless act to preserve human race. No one will miss chinkies anyway .

Deathstar

Country flag
I'm vegetarian and so os my family. But while we'de like to be strict vegetarians we just can't with our social realities. When you attend parties almost everything on the menu are meat-based dishes and when you go on travel it's just not practical to maintain our vegetarian diet. But at home we are strict on our diet.

After 3 years in this diet I'm simply not comfortable anymore eating meat alhhough as I said I have to eat some at times.

I find this documentary in Nrtflix very compeling. And coming from the field of professional athletes where diet spells the difference between winning and loosing as much as training, it's very remarkable how vegetarians are trashing varnivors...

Our cricket captain Virat Kohli just google him and see his physique and he is a vegan. So its all BS about eating meat.
Bro if u want try Indian veg recipes. India cuisine is a heaven for veggies especially vegans. About 25-30% Indians are pure veg so u have lot of options...

Waanar

Country flag
I told before. These fucking chinkies are lying scheming piece of shit. They'll infect the whole planet.

No option left now in the greater interest of humanity china must be nuked immediately. All nuke powers must do this selfless act to preserve human race. No one will miss chinkies anyway .
Calm down, nuclear Gandhi. I got a plan.

Step 1- Develop cure
Step 2- Add some pig juice in the cure as preservative
Step 3- Let it be known to all Muzzies as the virus spreads across India and M.E.
Step 4- ??????
Step 5- Prophet

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

Eyy boyz

Does anyone else hear shots or is it just me? o_O
They are pounding the pilings for the new hospital. The three major hospitals in Wuhan are overcapacity and turning away tens of thousands of infected patients. They think adding one more 1000 bed hospital will make a difference with 90,000 infections. o_O

Waanar

Country flag
They are pounding the pilings for the new hospital. The three major hospitals in Wuhan are overcapacity and turning away tens of thousands of infected patients. They think adding one more 1000 bed hospital will make a difference with 90,000 infections. o_O
I thought Chinese were one of the smarter ones.
At the rate this virus is spreading, I have a feeling the government is going to break down if a cure isn't developed in a month, or even a vaccination. This some real biblical plague shit.

Anyways, what's clear is this virus-

1- is Airborne (like you, Mr @Armand2REP :yo:)
2- has a shelf life (not announced as of yet, pray it's less than 10 days or it's gonna suck. Speculations as low as 5 days and as high as 20)
3- has no cure
4- kills mostly those over 60 years of age (bye bye pops) or those already suffering from some disease (as minor as a flu)
5- Immune system fights it off in healthy people but they do need monitoring to avoid renal and respiratory failure, something not possible when people are infected in millions.
6- Adapts to challenges and overcomes them (again, like you, Mr @Armand2REP :yo:) in the form of new strands.
7- Seems like a bio-weapon tbh
8- If it's not a bioweapon, the Chinese motherfucker aka patient zero REALLY shouldn't have eaten that damn snake.
9- China is fucked. Do not expect them to get this under control anymore. It's fucked up worse than USSR in Chernobyl and my dad marrying my mom.
10- Start taking care of yourselves. I found this certain sense of manliness and self affirmation by running in short sleeves shirt in 4 degrees and braving the weather without aid. No more.
If this infection gets close to you, be prepped for a immune system 2 virus war of attrition and you really don't want your immune system to be caught off guard.

If there's an outbreak near your city (i.e 50 km within your house), have a trip to the isolated mountains of Ladakh. And please don't shake hands with the Chinese border monkeys.
No, seriously. Don't.

Also, buy full face masks, not just nose and mouth covering ones. Doctors getting infected through eyes, I hear.

Fuck that, get a HAZMAT suit, and if someone asks, tell them you're cosplaying.

P:S- I admire the FUCK out of anyone who's ever been in 2 REP. Thank you for gracing our forum, sir.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles