Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Craigs

Country flag

Massive fire in a building in my neighborhood from bursting crackers for #9baje9mintues. Fire brigade just drove in. Hope everyone's safe.

Now commie ,jehadi xtian and sellout brigade will try to blame modi for this ,

Prepare to counter it........
Holika dahan..................................

TejasMK3

Country flag
There goes the theory that animals don't get chinese virus.
========
JUST IN: Four year old tiger at the Bronx Zoo tested positive for coronavirus after developing a dry cough, with other tigers and lions also showing symptoms.

Names of the Tigers are Nadia, Azul... I think Indian media will blank out the names of the tigers :p :D

Last edited:

Why so serious?

Country flag
Two coronavirus vaccine candidates enter human trials, 60 in pre-clinical stage: WHO
India's Zydus Cadila, Serum Institute and Bharat Biotech are among the global firms working on COVID-19 vaccine
PB Jayakumar | Monday, April 6, 2020 | 02:39 IST

• Vaccine jointly developed by CanSino Biological Inc and Beijing Institute of Biotechnology enters human trial stage
  • CanSino Biological had developed an Ebola vaccine in 2017
  • Number of vaccine developers in pre-clinical is 60
  • India's Serum Institute, Zydus Cadila and Bharat Biotech among vacccine hunters for COVID-19
  • Experts say it will take 12-18 months to bring a vaccine to market; one out of ten candidates fail in trials
Two candidate vaccines for COVID-19 have entered the first phase of human clinical trials and another 60 candidate vaccines are in pre-clinical studies, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has confirmed.

The vaccine candidate jointly developed by CanSino Biological Inc and Beijing Institute of Biotechnology uses the non-replicating viral vector as the platform, same as the non-corona candidates like Ebola, to develop a vaccine with a 'Adenovirus Type 5' candidate, a draft landscape of COVID-19 vaccine candidates brought out today.

Sources say adenoviruses are common viruses that cause pneumonia and can deliver potential antigens to stimulate the production of antibodies that work against the disease. CanSino Biological Inc, in association with the Chinese Academy of Military Medical Science's Bioengineering Institute, had developed an Ebola vaccine in 2017.

The other vaccine that has entered the first phase of trials is from the US-based biotech firm Moderna and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) combine. This lipid nanoparticle (LNP) encapsulated mRNA candidate vaccine uses an RNA platform with multiple candidates. In this, the virus's genetic information is de-coded from the DNA to make proteins. mRNA, or messenger RNA, acts as an intermediary between the genetic information in DNA and the amino acid sequence of proteins, which gives cells command to make proteins that fight the viruses. But such vaccines have not yet been approved for human use, said sources.

As reported earlier, India's Zydus Cadila, Serum Institute and Bharat Biotech are among the global firms working on COVID-19 vaccine. The WHO update says 60 vaccine candidates are in the pre-clinical trial stage. Experts believe it will take 12 to 18 months before a vaccine is available. Normally, the vaccine candidate, from the pre-clinical stage, which includes testing in small and large animals, have to go through three phases of clinical trials to prove its safety and efficacy. These human trials are done on different population in various geographies and have to create huge data in the 3 phases of human trials for regulatory sanctions. In emergencies like this, fast tracking is possible, but the vaccine candidates still have to go through various trials before being introduced in the market. Typically, only one in ten experimental vaccines make it all the way through to regulatory approval.

Waanar

Country flag
Democratic countries should buy masks from from Taiwan. Taiwan can ramp up production. Then let China supply Iran, Russia, Venezuela, some African countries with its masks.
I agree with the man.

Focus on Taiwan till your indigenous production rate is up to par. Leave that piece of shit CCP run place alone.
I have no beef with the chinese but fuck their government and prioritize the supporters among civvies.

It's about damn time India focused inwards instead of outreach.
FUCK, I FORGOT!
EDIT: CKMKB!

desicanuk

Although I am no fan of china, I really admire the way they are bringing western countries to their knees. They are treating western countries the way western countries treat india. Lol.
Don't bend over if you don't want to get screwed!! Everybody had a go at India since 1000AD.Result: Pakistan,Bangladesh etc.Congress and pseudo-liberal secularists continued the tradition and we still vote for them.We are the authors of our misfortune.Dont blame the west or anybody else.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I agree with the man.

Focus on Taiwan till your indigenous production rate is up to par. Leave that piece of shit CCP run place alone.
I have no beef with the chinese but fuck their government and prioritize the supporters among civvies.

It's about damn time India focused inwards instead of outreach.
FUCK, I FORGOT!
EDIT: CKMKB!
Bro!! Taiwan is the real China. You should be calling like this 'India should be following the real Chinese Govt which is Taiwan'. And the way I heard they are doing a remarkable job during this crisis. Not only India but the whole world should follow them. Who cares about what CCP thinks its our citizen's lives at stake here.

Icarus

Country flag
No, you are a well known and qualified China sucker.

I don't remember when western countries utilized biological weapons against India. Do you even have a little idea about chemical and biological warfare control abilities of these countries even before WW2 era?

Weapons of Mass Destruction were given up by most countries of world to save humanity and war was restricted between militaries.

China's way of responding here is utter unethical while others were sticking to ethics and should be the last country anyone aspires to be.

Him, not even sometimes. Not any time.

BSDK, g*nd phookne se bhi corona nahi mar jayega.
Lamps were only for symbolism.

India can wipe Pakistan out of map in no time. Even at various instants, India was about to do it and was obstructed by some other great power.

China is still more of an irritant than a rival.

I wish you were born in China.
Dude, I was talking about the way west always treats India,with absolute contempt even though india keeps sucking up to them. Now china is treating the west with contempt. Funny, isn't it? Also if big powers are stopping india from taking on pak then why is india sucking up to those powers. China has self respect. India has none.

Icarus

Country flag
I missed this gold gem....
Here boyz, read this again-

Mate, if the nation of China had a normal sized cock, you'd be slobbering over it.
Sadly, North Korea is too big to fit in your mouth....
Dude, please dont do this. We all want the best for India, no need to be vulgar just because we disagree.

sorcerer

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
I missed this gold gem....
Here boyz, read this again-

Mate, if the nation of China had a normal sized cock, you'd be slobbering over it.
Sadly, North Korea is too big to fit in your mouth....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::pound:

sorcerer

Country flag
Democratic countries should buy masks from from Taiwan. Taiwan can ramp up production. Then let China supply Iran, Russia, Venezuela, some African countries with its masks.
why should the world let china spread the virus further through their infected masks to other world nations..creating a second wave.
aything coming out of china is bad for the world.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles