Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please ! The Queen of England is going to make an important speech. Please stop what you are doing, eating, drinking or reading and prepare to receive the royal message. Unless you are not living somewhere in the Commonwealth !
:tongue:

I will be playing siege and CSGO.No time Aunty ji.

All good in france?Hows your lockdown going on?

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please ! The Queen of England is going to make an important speech. Please stop what you are doing, eating, drinking or reading and prepare to receive the royal message. Unless you are not living somewhere in the Commonwealth !

Queen in cards have more value than her :biggrin2:
I hope immortal queen doesn't catch Chinese virus

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

Really though, Who is she? Who cares?
British people must care not us.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
MW pe aa bro.

I had thought of buying the 390 Adventure , but fuck China.

CKMKB
Cod has been milked to death.Not much left for me in there.

CSGO and R6 is the real deal.You have to be very strategic and precise to get things done especially in siege.

CHEEN KI MAA KA BHOSDA.

armyofhind

Country flag
Cod has been milked to death.Not much left for me in there.

CSGO and R6 is the real deal.You have to be very strategic and precise to get things done especially in siege.

CHEEN KI MAA KA BHOSDA.
Yeah I've played Siege. By the way, if you like CQB tactics, there's a game on steam called Doorkickers. It's top down strategy, the second part is coming soon. Pretty dope.

CKMKB

Tactical Frog

Country flag
I will be playing siege and CSGO.No time Aunty ji.

All good in france?Hows your lockdown going on?
Heck that speech was so quick !

Lockdown going well ... no shortage of cheese and good food ! Also things look under control now. Guess we already peaked after more than two weeks. Hopefully it is because we reacted soon enough, there were only 200 cases nationwide when lockdown started. India was quick to react too !

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Heck that speech was so quick !

Lockdown going well ... no shortage of cheese and good food ! Also things look under control now. Guess we already peaked after more than two weeks. Hopefully it is because we reacted soon enough, there were only 200 cases nationwide when lockdown started. India was quick to react too !
Great for you guys.

Hunker down for now!
And you didn't talk about wine.

tsunami

Country flag
If no vaccine comes for next 2 years how long we will be able to hold. And if this is how nations finished can we please finish our nuclear stock on China.

BTW I am very hopeful that by end of April everything will be fine but I really want China to be punished.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
If no vaccine comes for next 2 years how long we will be able to hold. And if this is how nations finished can we please finish our nuclear stock on China.

BTW I am very hopeful that by end of April everything will be fine but I really want China to be punished.
In indian context maybe but globally i don't think so we are not even close to have a vaccine for this virus and it will take time to test and mass produce it i think at least for this year we are fucked.

Why so serious?

Country flag
Ayurveda helps boost immunity against COVID-19: Experts

As the world scrambles to find a cure for COVID-19, health experts have suggested boosting the body’s immune system may help minimize the affects and hasten the recovery from the disease.

They say ayurvedic herbs such as tulsi, cinnamon, black pepper, shunthi (dry ginger) and raisins and regular yoga are potent aids to increase the body’s immunity against harmful viruses.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, too, recently highlighted the benefits of ayurveda and urged people to “have a look” at Ayush Ministry’s protocol to stay fit, saying “good health is the harbinger of happiness”.

The ministry’s protocol outlined measures to build a strong immune system and it included: consuming warm water, practising yogasana, pranayama and meditation for 30 minutes every day.

It also advised usage of turmeric, cumin, coriander and garlic in cooking, besides taking 10 gm of chyavanprash in the morning. Jaggery, fresh lemon juice too can be helpful in the fight against COVID-19.

Sanchit Sharma, executive director of herbal products-manufacturer AIMIL Pharma, welcomed the prime minister’s suggestion, saying immunity will be “our saviour” against the virus.

Also, a health immune system will help in recovery from the coronavirus infection, Sharma added.

The firm offers immunity enhancer herbal drug Fifatrol, a multi-drug combination of ayurvedic classical medicines and herbs like mrityunjay rasa, sanjeevani vati, tulsi and giloe, he said.

These herbs also help increase the production of interferons (proteins) and antibodies to generate immune response against viruses and increases the rate of phagocytosis to destroy microorganisms, thus, increasing immunity from containing viral infections, said former CSIR scientist A K S Rawat.

“The idea is that if you don’t have a potent weapon to combat the enemy, a strong and effective shield is the best bet to protect yourself.”

Ayush Ministry has also recommended 150 ml hot milk with half teaspoon of turmeric powder once or twice a day, application of sesame oil/coconut oil or ghee in both the nostrils in the morning and evening.

Waanar

Country flag

You are being too hopeful. The virus throws a spanner in every common epidemiological model by the trump card (pardon the pun) of asymptomatic patients. People who are mere carriers who can keep spreading the virus without ever knowing it.
A simple example would be an asymptomatic tea-vendor who moves around in a train or a Pizza delivery boy who doesn't know how he's pumped up full of the virus.
These people can bump up the cases like it's a joke, and the then the infected ones will take a fortnight to manifest the symptoms, infecting their families, their friends, their dog (idk) and their in-laws (the only silver lining).

The world as we knew it is lost until we develop a cheap and widespread method of testing and keep testing the population over and over again from time to time till a vaccine comes out.

One thing that stands true is India's performance was fucki*g splendid.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles