Worrisome rise of Chinese nationalism

stax

I think you should be more polite. If I am wrong, you can correct me, not use such word.

So Christians in China believe in God just for power and politics? :sarcastic:
Christians in China are devout. Many of my friends are christians, they go to church every week. They are not arrested by our goverment!

I mean just some replies of this thread care about these things!Christians in China lead a normal life like others.They believe in God, and do not care about power and politics!

Vladimir79

Professional
I think you should be more polite. If I am wrong, you can correct me, not use such word.
You are certainly one for the obvious, every Christian knows that and I suspect the rest of the literate world does too.

Christians in China are devout. Many of my friends are christians, they go to church every week. They are not arrested by our goverment!
They go to the state sanctioned church. The illegal house churches are what we are talking about, like the one I posted earlier where the pastors where sentenced to prison... duh

I mean just some replies of this thread care about these things!Christians in China lead a normal life like others.They believe in God, and do not care about power and politics!
So why do you say leaders of the Church care about such things? Christian leaders in China are rotting in prison by the thousands. The only politics they have is to have freedom of religion, free from the state. Their followers are forced underground in fear of being arrested for going to church, this is not normal life where I am from. Maybe normal to you.

stax

You are certainly one for the obvious, every Christian knows that and I suspect the rest of the literate world does too.
Chritians are modest except you.
duh...

They go to the state sanctioned church. The illegal house churches are what we are talking about, like the one I posted earlier where the pastors where sentenced to prison...
duh
Why illegal churches are not sanctioned?
duh...
v
So why do you say leaders of the Church care about such things? Christian leaders in China are rotting in prison by the thousands. The only politics they have is to have freedom of religion, free from the state. Their followers are forced underground in fear of being arrested for going to church, this is not normal life where I am from. Maybe normal to you.
Why millions of other Christians in China are not arrested? Because they are legal?
duh...

stax

I've search illegal churches in via search engine "baidu". Some article says in China there are 130 million Chritians. Most of them go to illegal churches.

In fact my grandma is a Chritian, but now I think she went to a illegal house church. Because she is a peasant. In my memory other Christians gave her a warm time at the end of her life.
So I can't support arresting them.

Most people in China don't know there are so many illegal Chritians and undergournd churches in China, and many of them even don't know what Bible is. We need some patient explanation of the benefits of Christian. Is Christian aggressive to other religions? Since there are some other religions like Buddhism, Taoism and Islam in China. I hope Christians won't conflict with these believers in the future.

I don't want "Duh" boy's reply, can other Christian answer me?

Vladimir79

Professional
Chritians are modest except you.
duh...
Christians can be anyone and everyone. Modesty has nothing to do with calling one for the obvious.

Why illegal churches are not sanctioned?
duh...
Because the state doesn't want the people corrupted by a religion which is the opposite of communist beliefs.

Why millions of other Christians in China are not arrested? Because they are legal?
duh...
Open your ears and learn something.

Hundreds of thousands are sent to retraining labour camps annually. They are sent without even a court hearing which is why you never hear about them. China processes more Christians than any nation on the planet and doesn't even give them due process.

Vladimir79

Professional
I've search illegal churches in via search engine "baidu". Some article says in China there are 130 million Chritians. Most of them go to illegal churches.
A little high, it is more like 100 million, but it is growing fast.

In fact my grandma is a Chritian, but now I think she went to a illegal house church. Because she is a peasant. In my memory other Christians gave her a warm time at the end of her life.
So I can't support arresting them.
Sounds honest enough, Christianity was meant to appeal to the downtrodden which is why it grows in China so fast.

I don't want "Duh" boy's reply, can other Christian answer me?
Too bad, considering I am one of the few Christians you will find on a Indian website.

Most people in China don't know there are so many illegal Chritians and undergournd churches in China, and many of them even don't know what Bible is.
Truth, Christians do have to hide their practices so it is not suprising.

We need some patient explanation of the benefits of Christian. Is Christian aggressive to other religions? Since there are some other religions like Buddhism, Taoism and Islam in China. I hope Christians won't conflict with these believers in the future.
It depends on the society that practises the religion. People have used Christianity to justify imperialism, bringing civilisation to the savages was the common ethos in the exploitation of the Amerikas and Afrika. The Bible does say to spread the Word of God to the world, but it doesn't say to conquer. That was a convienient oversight by the European Powers. I dare say peasant Christians won't be conquering anyone but they will try to spread the word among their kind and anyone willing to listen. It could take a strong hold in the Bhuddist and Daoist communities since they are more open to good philosophy. When it comes to Islam, when confronted with Christian missionaries they will react violently to any conversation often leading in their deaths. A missionary in my church was recently mudered on a contract killing by Islamists who wanted him to stop converting Central Asian immigrants. The story is the same inside the Islamic community to... if you convert you are lucky if you're outcast from your community, you will most likely end up dead.
The Protestant Churches that are rising fast in China are coming largely from Canadian converted Chinese who are coming back with the support of their home churches in Canada also many in the US do it this way. Unlike India, they don't have the opportunity to offer humanitarian services that they often use to entice people to come, so it is completely free volition that is driving the Chinese conversion. Indians often complain about Naxalite Christians there being revolutionaries but forget the fact it is the communist idealogy and subversion of Christianity that is driving their crimes. Christianity in China doesn't go this way since communism isn't the focus of Chinese underground Christians but a return to spirituality which the Naxalite terrorists don't care about. Could Christianity in China turn violent? Only if democratic revolution sweeps the country, but then it would be for the right cause. Just remember any religion can be hijacked for political purposes, that is when it gets violent.

shotgunner

Open your ears and learn something.

Hundreds of thousands are sent to retraining labour camps annually. They are sent without even a court hearing which is why you never hear about them. China processes more Christians than any nation on the planet and doesn't even give them due process.
We never heard about what, labour camps?

Oooo your ears are special, have learned so much (99% BS though)! Care to share your source? Must be entertaining

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We never heard about what, labour camps?

Oooo your ears are special, have learned so much (99% BS though)! Care to share your source? Must be entertaining
People of China is in denial. Physical abuse resulting in deaths .... Forced labor in prisons and reeducation-through-labor camps is common, but i don't see any hope for your fellow pesants, as long as people like you are still being brainwashed to believe that china is an angel of the east.

Shotgunner now again you brought yourself into focus of my lens, where I see nothing but an ignorant fella in denial state of mind. We all know to what extend the chinese go to throw tarp on there uglyside. Let me again tell you how easy you make our jobs, when you bring your intelligence upon us."Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity." You Communists try too hard to deny your murderous policies.

The fall of the Soviet Union has taught you *****s nothing. You can just hear the voices in their head. "We are smarter than the stupid Soviets. We have 2 trillion $."

Organ Harvesting Confirmed By a Former Detention Center Prisoner
Epoch Times | Organ Harvesting Confirmed By a Former Detention Center Prisoner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRL4nsHEQe0

Torture of Gao RongRong in the Longshan forced Labor Camp
Interviews with 2 survivors of the chinese Labor Camps and victims of the persecution of Falun Gong. Both have since died as a result of the persecution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eXzLlXf2IE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVH6kwFAgDk

peter_rong

Americans worring about chinese nationalism....IS THIS A JOKE???
We Chinese have a country. Although we were, and we are still, weak and poor, but we DO have a country.
Maybe, we are a little bit stronger than we were in the 19th century. So,We might not gonna pay for your greedy, unlimited desire any more. Perhaps we will defend,or, fight back your invasion and threat.
And, look at your island chains, look at your military force in Afghanistan, look at your secret CIA power in Tibet......
I believe that if Adolf Hitler knew he had such crappy follower, he would jump out of his tomb, keep blaming, cursing and snarling for a few days, and die again.
春哥手抚楼主娇嫩的菊花,笑而不语。
View attachment 1421

peter_rong

People of China is in denial. Physical abuse resulting in deaths .... Forced labor in prisons and reeducation-through-labor camps is common, but i don't see any hope for your fellow pesants, as long as people like you are still being brainwashed to believe that china is an angel of the east.

Shotgunner now again you brought yourself into focus of my lens, where I see nothing but an ignorant fella in denial state of mind. We all know to what extend the chinese go to throw tarp on there uglyside. Let me again tell you how easy you make our jobs, when you bring your intelligence upon us."Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity." You Communists try too hard to deny your murderous policies.

The fall of the Soviet Union has taught you *****s nothing. You can just hear the voices in their head. "We are smarter than the stupid Soviets. We have 2 trillion $."

Organ Harvesting Confirmed By a Former Detention Center Prisoner
Epoch Times | Organ Harvesting Confirmed By a Former Detention Center Prisoner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRL4nsHEQe0

Torture of Gao RongRong in the Longshan forced Labor Camp
Interviews with 2 survivors of the chinese Labor Camps and victims of the persecution of Falun Gong. Both have since died as a result of the persecution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eXzLlXf2IE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVH6kwFAgDk
damn~~~~~~there comes Falun again~~~~Ahahahahahaha~~~

well, how did you americans treat black people? and how do you americans treat terrorists?
O, btw, i'm brainwashed of course~~by auntymarie©,three times a week~~~~
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa~~~~~

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
well, how did you americans treat black people?
Funny that they made one a President and there are many prominent people.

How did you treat your women? Bandaging their feet and all that!

How do you treat the Tibetans and Uighurs?

Why do you not allow poor Muslim boys to go to the Mosque or take religious teachings?

peter_rong

Funny that they made one a President and there are many prominent people.

How did you treat your women? Bandaging their feet and all that!

How do you treat the Tibetans and Uighurs?

Why do you not allow poor Muslim boys to go to the Mosque or take religious teachings?
Bandaging women's feet is a tradition, every one thought it beautiful though it is painful. just like nowadays women wear heels.

maybe u consider killing black people a tradition too.

Tibetans and Uighurs? we regard all 55 minority races equally. gov pays for their education, pays for their houses, pays for their religious activitis.

i'm so so sorry about the pooooooor boy you mentioned, if ur story is true~~~

nimo_cn

Country flag
How did you treat your women?
How do we treat women? Women in China are better treated than women in India. Do we need to do a comparison about women status between China and India?

Bandaging their feet and all that!
The phenomenon of bandaging women's feet disappeared after the establishment of PRC. If you want to use these old stories to degrade us, then i suggest you to review your history to see how indian treat women in the past.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles