World's largest Hindu temple to come up in Bihar

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Guys, stick to topic and stop getting personal.

Oracle

Its not he tax payers money as it is supposed to be.... we can waste it as we wish if thats a waste... For us pride and dignity is more important...

And we know how much thousands spent on eradication of poverty actually reaches there... so for once lets do something which we can be proudly unidue about shall we???
You have your POV, and I have mine.

ashdoc

Country flag
It's not about India, it's about wasting 100s of crores of rupees, and boosting 1 politician's misplaced ego.

You have every right to report my post, if that offended you.
lets not be so rational . sometimes we need to be emotional about our heritage too . too much rationality is now landing europe into a mess where it is going to be islamised .

we need to be on unabashed about our culture .

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Read my posts. Alright! And please do not use CAPS. Using CAPS means screaming like seeking attention. You won't have any from me.

Ask Shah Jahan?

Please mark that post for me. Thanks.
ORACLE first, I am not here to make me popular by getting more likes for my posts. I am here to post my view or opinion. I f you do not like it say you do not like my opinion. You should not get to personal abuse by making degraded comments about my personality. Do I look like a girl to you. If so then come on we shall see who has more ADRENALIN.

Oracle

lets not be so rational . sometimes we need to be emotional about our heritage too . too much rationality is now landing europe into a mess where it is going to be islamised .

we need to be on unabashed about our culture .
I would rather be rational, than communal. You go ahead!

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
If I had to ask Shajahan, in this case, then why are you bothered about someone building some temple for his GOD? Are you a fool or have you come out of an ASYLUM.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
In India, religion has become symbol business,money,power and politics .It has nothing to do with welfare and teachings of good will, culture,good human being.etc etc
I dont care why they do it as long as these temples increases India's stature in the world:namaste::namaste:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
being proud of our culture is communalism ???
Add to that defending our culture is Communalism, crying foul when some one is Suckular is communalism, And Bashing identity politics and fundamentalism is communalism

Oracle

Millions go hungry everyday, our Army is without many a modern equipment's, and in here we have people who support crores being spent on an entity that has never been seen, felt or witnessed.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Millions go hungry everyday, our Army is without many a modern equipment's, and in here we have people who support crores being spent on an entity that has never been seen, felt or witnessed.
Then vote good govt instead of the CONs... Culture is as much important as the economy of the country.... You think Americans were the super powers of the world when they were constructing the Statue of Liberty or the Mt. Rushmore????

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
I am happy that BMMT decided to build largest Temple. Although, I would also prefer spending more money on existing Temple and also welfare for poor Hindus. Yes, Poor Hindus and not for every Indian. RIch Temples are Rich because of donation from Hindus only.

I don't understand why people are discussing spending money on Infra ? Don't we pay lots of Tax ? I myself paid heavy tax yesterday. Is it our fault that Congress do corruption worth 100's Bn$ ?

I also do some charity and i also donate money for various religious purpose when it's needed. I visited this very exiting Mahavir (Hanuman) Temple of Patna 4-5 years back. It's opposite of Patna railway station. Temple is already rich. It has already over 100 Crore of donation in Bank A/C. So, They don't need money. BTW, This very temple give Free food and clothes to few thousand poor people everyday. Go and Find it out. Sometime, Queue starts from Railway station entrance and ends at temple entrance. (1 KM)

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Look the CONs are wasting thousands of rupees on useless projects and we still vote for them... So what harm can a few crores gonna do when they are not even going to be spent by the govt... So get real... This is nothing compared to the Billions those politicos own in their swiss banks....

And as i said it will become a great land mark if constructed correctly.... If we are not gonna patronize our culture then who will?????

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
This is not a lame idea, this is how religions work. Religion is like a theme park, it needs its Disney lands and ESSAR worlds to attract the masses, thats what all these Vaticans, Meccan and Thrupathi etc., is. You will be sure to find a lot of jokers and tricksters dressed in funny costumes and hair do's from the middle ages, it all makes it that much more authentic as a Circus for me.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This is not a lame idea, this is how religions work. Religion is like a theme park, it needs its Disney lands and ESSAR worlds to attract the masses, thats what all these Vaticans, Meccan and Thrupathi etc., is. You will be sure to find a lot of jokers and tricksters dressed in funny costumes and hair do's from the middle ages, it all makes it that much more authentic as a Circus for me.
If There is a Mecca for the Sautis and Vatican for Italy... We can have a Few monuments of our own....

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
If There is a Mecca for the Sautis and Vatican for Italy... We can have a Few monuments of our own....

For religion, the biggest and most decorated monument is not a waste but a good investment. It brings in a lot of curious and hopless people like flies to a candy.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Anyone who is been to ISKON temple in Bangalore would agree, to them that huge temple is not a waste. Its like a bee hive, full of activity and brings in loads of people like honey... :D

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
For religion, the biggest and most decorated monument is not a waste but a good investment. It brings in a lot of curious and hopless people like flies to a candy.
So three stones at one shot

1. Culture of the nation
2. Hope( misguided or not is something other entirely ) for the religious people
3. Good for the economy

So why oppose????

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
So three stones at one shot

1. Culture of the nation
2. Hope( misguided or not is something other entirely ) for the religious people
3. Good for the economy

So why oppose????
For hindus it is good but none of this is for helping humanity. It has no value but to spread its own agenda.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles