World's Largest Hindu Temple Being Built in New Jersey

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Better to build the temple here ... instead of spending money there and also aiding US tourism industry.

Imagine millions of people visiting this temple in US every year both from US and India.

India should be the epi center of these constructions and India should be the main center for tourism or pilgrimage.

Blackwater

the temple should also do some classes for indian history bridging the gap with american born Indian kids towards india.

they should also Sponser hand pump or school some where in india

lookieloo

Better to build the temple here ... instead of spending money there and also aiding US tourism industry.
I'm pretty sure American tourists will prefer the real Indian article to spend their money on (NJ is the butt of many jokes here)... that is if they aren't worried about being tied up whilst their girlfriends are raped.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I'm pretty sure American tourists will prefer the real Indian article to spend their money on (NJ is the butt of many jokes here)... that is if they aren't worried about being tied up whilst their girlfriends are raped.
Isolated incidents .... India is far better than the land of drugs, obese, lazy,society armed with guns and no guarantee a person returns if he is there on the streets after 8 pm.

Wonder if these so called US tourists can read the spellings in english when they land in India.

lookieloo

... Wonder if these so called US tourists can read the spellings in english when they land in India.
I dowt it. Thay ar prabablee mor werweed ubowt thee persanal sayftee uf ther feemayle coherts.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles