World War 3 - LaRouche

Rebelkid

this guy really tells the truth i believe

Last edited by a moderator:

samarsingh

a lot of scaremongering
CT stuff
the only thing we can take from this guy is a strategic Russia-China-India alliance. I have seen other videos where he advocates a US-China-Russia-India alliance. I do not see Russia-US-China having a military alliance (at least not in the near future)
btw this guy really hates the Brits.....
Natwar Singh shared stage with him once in Bangalore

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Larouche = ex-con, draft-dodger, Anti-Semite, and communist.... definitely worth a listen. lol

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I can't believe I wasted 10 minutes of my life watching that video. Some of the things he said were somewhat supported by facts but most were just BS scaremongering.

I support a Russia-India-China alliance but at present I think such an alliance is unlikely.

Also, is the Lisbon Treaty really that big of a deal? What exactly does it do?

samarsingh

I can't believe I wasted 10 minutes of my life watching that video. Some of the things he said were somewhat supported by facts but most were just BS scaremongering.

I support a Russia-India-China alliance but at present I think such an alliance is unlikely.

Also, is the Lisbon Treaty really that big of a deal? What exactly does it do?
put simply this treaty makes the EU more centralised, the idea is to give the EU expanded powers internationally, it also allows the EU(as a legal entity) to enter into treaties with other countries. contrary to what Larouche said Britain was not even a founding member of European Coal and Steel Community (thats how the EU started). Germany and France were the main players behind this treaty. wrt the Lisbon treaty there are genuine concerns that national governments may be giving some of their powers to the supranational entity (EU).

our European members would be able to shed more light on this

the official outline of Lisbon treaty can be found here

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles