World Science Ranking - India at 9

gslv markIII

Country flag
Also, If you can make an AESA for your Awacs, why not for LCA?
Who said we can't ? Project 'UTTAM' to develop an AESA radar for LCA mark 2 is currently under testing stage.

name them and how many if them are in active service?
Both Ashwini & Arudhra Radars have entered user trials as of end 2015.

DRDO AEW&C has been ordered and IAF is setting up its second AEW&C base at Bhisiana AFS for it.

Another active phased array radar- ISRO's Multi Object Tracking Radar can track space debris up to distance
of 1000 km.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Pathetic. Guess you know not either how to make a twitter-like service or the power of a billion dollars.
Let me take a guess - you are a code coolie who works in one of the IT service sweatshops and brags about your "IT prowess".

I run a company of my own and we build really complex, mission critical and high-security products in the payments and banking space. I know what it is to build a company and to build quality products. And not just build a product, but build a secure and stable product with redundancy, fault-tolerance, with disaster recovery infrastructure and high performance.

Throwing money at the problem doesn't solve anything you idiot. I've seen enough here to understand what I am talking about. A person with 10+ years of experience in Infosys and Accenture proclaimed himself as a "database expert" and had a salary demand of 20 lakhs per annum. Well, all he knew was how to write T-SQL scripts, and then only on MS SQL Server. And a little bit of windows batch file stuff. Give him a task to figure out how to make things run on Oracle, he would be very reluctant claiming "that was not what he was hired for". And when he did work on Oracle, he would code it the same way he would have on MS SQL Server without bothering to understand how Oracle's concurrency and locking mechanism works, how Oracle enforces read consistency and how the underlying details were radically different from MS SQL. Ask him to write a bash script - the same reluctance (I'm from a windows background). Yes moron, I know you are from a windows background but if you aren't willing to enhance your skillset and grow your knowledge base, WTF are you doing in IT? It's not like you were asked to start writing C++ or device driver programs. What we asked you to do was along the same lines of what you have been doing.

So @spikey360, from your posts on DFI overall, I get the feeling you're full of shit and don't know the first thing about all that you babble about here. Since you yap so much about others' technical and business skills, why don't you show me what you've got - just write a little tool for me on a freelance basis. I will provide the requirements for it and pay you for it if you get it done within the stipulated deadline. Put your money where your big mouth is.

salute

@Dazzler

name this,name that,

what bs,

dont ask about indias r&d,

first you gave some real info about your chinese cheap copy south african and russian missiles origins and research,
and your run away jf bs jet, :laugh:

which pakis companies makes exactly what indigenous tech for these missiles or planes,

or you just tell where you pakis do your screw driver and paint job on these cheap chinese copies.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
@Bangalorean All I can say is, it says tons about your hiring skills when you hire someone with 10+ years of experience in Accenture and Infosys. You cannot expect to create a Katana from the local ironsmith's apprentice. :D
Enough said, I PM'd you.

AnantS

Country flag
Resources can be flexible and non flexible... And both have its advantages and disadvantages.. As an employer/manager one would like an employee flexible to learn tech according to needs purely on self learning without wasting official hours/money on learning.

A resource with more exp would be reluctant to learn on its own lest it interferes with personal life and loose practice on skills he earlier learnt or get out of touch with platform he spent so many years.(Lest that platform is out of date or out of demand). He would be more willing if employer or manager spends money on training resources. Now the diff between a videsi company outside India and desi company is more than often, desi company is not willing to provide a training beyond giving link to online training ppt's or books. Videsi would often hire a trainer for equipping its employees with necessary skills. <-That makes some difference. Though not completely as there would be still employees who are more comfortable with skills they have

Dazzler

@Dazzler

name this,name that,

what bs,

dont ask about indias r&d,

first you gave some real info about your chinese cheap copy south african and russian missiles origins and research,
and your run away jf bs jet, :laugh:

which pakis companies makes exactly what indigenous tech for these missiles or planes,

or you just tell where you pakis do your screw driver and paint job on these cheap chinese copies.
Now Now, calm down, i can understand your frustration. when you cannot answer simple queries, you become abusive and use insulting words and what not which is a giveaway that either you are incapable to conduct an argument or cannot keep up with one.

its alright

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Now Now, calm down, i can understand your frustration. when you cannot answer simple queries, you become abusive and use insulting words and what not which is a giveaway that either you are incapable to conduct an argument or cannot keep up with one.

its alright
Not queries but your childish rants and spamming the threads.

salute

its alright
stupid paki making asking all sorts of questions about indian tech,

but take a look at this,

pakis dont got even a single decent university,

pakis universities ranks nowhere at world ranking,

even among top 100 asian universities paki universities are nowhere,
and you compare your cheap chinese tech paint by pakis with indian tech, :laugh:

like your chinese dud missiles and run away jf jet,

but your stupid arrogance makes you think that pakis country became giant aerospace and aviation industry nation.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@Bangalorean All I can say is, it says tons about your hiring skills when you hire someone with 10+ years of experience in Accenture and Infosys. You cannot expect to create a Katana from the local ironsmith's apprentice. :D
Enough said, I PM'd you.
Yeah, and that was my whole point. That's how things are, and you will understand this only when you let go of your computer and walk out into the world. A "local ironsmith's apprentice" is what you get, in most cases.

Recruitment and hiring is not an easy issue, which is what I started with: "even if you give me a gigantic fund and force me to recruit only from within India, I cannot guarantee that I can build a world class product in stipulated timeframe". Because, one ends up getting only ironsmith's apprentice types.

gslv markIII

Country flag
No replies for me bud ?

So sad.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Dazzler
What your country has made?
Baby size tact nukes. :D
And you're asking for status of Indian Weapons like a great surveyen or journalist.
And even then, you're calling @gslv markIII frustrated who has actually realized about a burnt @$$ and still putting petrol on that burnt. :lol:

salute

china is a country that dont give sh*t about others intellectual property and steals it,

china is country that dont give sh*t about copyrights,
and then china makes sh*t load application for patents more any nation of the world, :laugh:

china want protection of the their 'intellectual' property from same system which gets robbed by china, :laugh:
but who gone steal cheap chinese tech. :laugh:

Country flag
china is a country that dont give sh*t about others intellectual property and steals it,

china is country that dont give sh*t about copyrights,
and then china makes sh*t load application for patents more any nation of the world, :laugh:

china want protection of the their 'intellectual' property from same system which gets robbed by china, :laugh:
but who gone steal cheap chinese tech. :laugh:
What tech has China exclusively developed that someone else is not already making much better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
For 2015 UPATO Patent -

India Rank - 11

3400 patent

China - 6

9000 patents

@Martian

Also Pak - 16 patents :lol:
Why we have to compare ourselves with Pak, Lanka, Nepal ? and not China? We are supposed to be the counter-balance to China. If Pakis dream they are equal to us, let them do; after all even a beggar has the right to dream of being the king.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles