World Cup T20 2009.

Who do you think will be the semi-finalists?

• Australia

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • England

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • India

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Souh Africa

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • West Indies

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnee

To be honest mate,it was not so much that the chargers won the game , as it was challengers losing it.We had you on the grass for most part of the game,before the thought of early booze got to the royal challengers...........

So what we lost to you in the final,we finished ahead of you the last time :blum3:
yours is a bevdaa team, just give them a 'johnee' walker and they gift you the match!:blum3:

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Rohit Sharma out after playing a great innings!

India 60/1 in 7.4 overs.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
yours is a bevdaa team, just give them a 'johnee' walker and they gift you the match!:blum3:

hey i thought that they only had Kingfisher beer :113:

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
India 180. Should be more than enough.

I doubt the Bangladeshis can score even 120.

luckyy

Bangladesh seem to be the first team going out of the T20WC 2009.......

latest score card...

Irelad won the toss , elected to field....

bangladesh score 137/ 8 in their 20 overs...
ireland currently 47/1 in 6 overs....

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009

latest score card...

LOL !!! They are the eternal underperformers !!! They've had test status for almost 10 years now and done squat with it...

Even minnows like Ireland do a better job !!! I'm shocked !!! What was the ICC doing when they decided to give "Test Status" to Bangladesh ???

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
LOL !!! They are the eternal underperformers !!! They've had test status for almost 10 years now and done squat with it...

Even minnows like Ireland do a better job !!! I'm shocked !!! What was the ICC doing when they decided to give "Test Status" to Bangladesh ???
Our own BCCI was a player in taking that hasty decision. To increase the power of the Asian bloc.

It is obvious that it was a hasty and wrong decision and needs to be rolled back. The Srilankan team had won a world cup in this time. Bangladesh are eternal underdogs.

luckyy

latest score card...

bangladesh out of T20 WC

ireland 138/4 in 18.2 over.........

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
oh boy this calls for celebration. australia kicked out in the first round, though i wanted india to kick their butt in the super 8 since they would have come to our group but seriously this is celebration time. enjoy .................

luckyy

oh boy this calls for celebration. australia kicked out in the first round, though i wanted india to kick their butt in the super 8 since they would have come to our group but seriously this is celebration time. enjoy .................
ricky ponting and party learn their lesson the hard way that they just can't ignore the IPL....

today it could be pakistan going to be kicked out too..........

J

JattDaDanda

pakistanis are playing like pathetic loosers. I guess just like they had been surendering....that they have surrendered there cricket too.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Well, their captain seems to feel that T20 is not a serious game.

So it should not matter to him and his team but it seems their countrymen don't share the view.

johnee

Aussies are out. I predicted this long here:before http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/general-talk/2222-world-cup-t20-2009-a-2.html#post23746

Symonds has been sent home due to behaviour reasons. But I fail to understan why this excessive morals should be attached to sporstperson. As long as he performs on the field who cares whether he is drunk or not.....

Aussies are doing a big mistake by sending symonds away. I think there is fair chance that Aussies may not even qualify for the next stage, they are in a group of death and WI and SL cant be underestimated.
Now, my next prediction is that Paks will be out of this tournament after today's match. :D

johnee

Well, their captain seems to feel that T20 is not a serious game.

So it should not matter to him and his team but it seems their countrymen don't share the view.
Vinod,

It is just eternal pak attitude on display. If they win something then they hail it as the greatest thing in the world, if they lose they try to make light of it. The grapes are so very sour.......:wink:

johnee

ricky ponting and party learn their lesson the hard way that they just can't ignore the IPL....

today it could be pakistan going to be kicked out too..........
You are right. But why blame the players, it was aussie management that was trying to create hurdles for IPL by not sending their big players. Aussies rightly calculated that if IPL second edition is also a hit, then Indian cricket would become unstoppable. IPL will keep generating tons of cash and loads of talented cricketers who learn to play under pressure and gain experience by rubbing shoulders with the best of the best. Aussies were resisting the Indian takeover of the game. If we win this tournament, then India will rule cricket for some time.

luckyy

pakistan in the super 8 , pakistan ends second ( B2) in B group..........

india hopefully will end top ( A1) in A group.........

so , on 14th june..............it's india (A1) v/s pakistan ( B2)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles