Words to avoid using online if you don't want the government spying on you

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
So if I talk about flying through dense cloud cover, landing in an airport in Mexico City, and eating pork fajitas with a team of colleagues, the FBI will raid my apartment?
Oh, I hope so. :-D

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
So if I talk about flying through dense cloud cover, landing in an airport in Mexico City, and eating pork fajitas with a team of colleagues, the FBI will raid my apartment?
No they may not raid you. But you are surely compromising your IP location & all personal information.

Oracle

No. Your posts with censored words will raise a flag, then those systems (A.I.) would do additional processing digging deep in your post plus subsequent posts, as well as older posts/mails to determine your psychological nature, profile, tendencies etc. If flagged further, manual intervention would be sought. And only with a mix of credible information, you'd be raided, if you're on the wrong side of the law.

Rendition, then awaits you.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles