'Won't sell house to Muslims, Asians' - Pauline Hanson, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
people from outside hardly understand the land from down under.

Australian economy is thought to be based on - education, tourism and export of raw material.

but the truth is far away from it. auto sector is getting bigger, new age technology, construction equipments and new age construction material. ... list is too long.

with a population of 20 million Australia is doing far better job than any other country.

----------------------------------

as for abos , i was raised in a small town moree nsw and i seen them way closer than any of the city kids , these people are like Mexican or blacks from united states, government is doing alot for them but they have this inferiority complex inthem which is not easy to let go.

yeh they were oppressed during early years, but Aussie govt did lot of reform in its policies. the life is so darn easy for an abo.

i never face any kind of racism in Aussie , except for Tasmania those red neck are just illiterate piece of crap. and thats why nobody gives a rat's arse abotu them.

----------------------------------

i personally think there is way more racism in Asia that exist compared to aus , lets not be hyprocits abotu it ............... see how the society is divided here in so many different aspects,: color , creed , race , language , clan , religion , region , cultural , economical aspects. its insane

cheers.

Last edited:

Calanen

Moree, where my ancestors originally settled in Australia. Long history of battles with the local Aborigines. But if you go to Moree, Townsville, Perth, Katherine, Darwin, you are likely to find big problems with the local population. You can have 3 to 4 generations of Aboriginals affected by foetal alcohol syndrome and brain damaged from alcohol abuse. No matter how much money we give any community, no matter how many houses we build, scholarships we give, grants we make, laws we bring in - we cannot stop people sniffing petrol, or drinking methylated spirits, or taking drugs. Substance abuse is the main problem in the Aboriginal community, and endemic non-productivity because those people are affected by substance abuse. You cannot force people to get treatment, you cannot force them to stop taking drugs or not to drink. The Australian community cannot live their lives for them, nor should we accept the blame for the way they choose to live their own lives.

agni

i personally think there is way more racism in Asia that exist compared to aus , lets not be hyprocits abotu it ............... see how the society is divided here in so many different aspects,: color , creed , race , language , clan , religion , region , cultural , economical aspects. its insane

cheers.

we are not saying that there is no problem in our country,

we accept that we have divisions among us and trying our best to overcome them.

just because there are problems in our country ,it does not make us hypocrites to point out the problems faced by indians in australia.

whenever any attack occurs on indians,

i have seen several comments by australians in forums, websites that the crime rate in india is higher than in australia and

indians are safer in australia than in india

i think this argument is ridiculous,

how can you compare india and australia ?

one is a developing country and the other prides itself to be called a developed country.

crime rates will naturally be lower in australia.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
do you know why whites have dominated the Earth for such a long time and will dominate it for a long time to come? Cause they are united no matter from where they come. Non whites like us hate each other. There is no unity and frankly most whites hate us non whites. There is a lot for us to learn. Chinese, Indians, Africans all should unite.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It's funny when you see these mongrels and products of random sexual relationships try to act elitist. I am sure just the members of this board with their vast and illustrious family histories and accomplishments would be enough to drown this woman in shame.

Asians & Muslims are a huge demographic. The invasion of Australia is all in our minds now.
Perhaps they are too insecure that Asians are getting back on the track and getting powerful.Now the sense of world hegemony by these types is dented and here are few painful shrieks.

For example China today has $$$ and Indians are buying foreign companies.

Also if she is going to be in Britain she has to see Asians and Muslims in big numbers each day and what she eats/wears etc is made/touched by them somewhere so perhaps she can go to a Island where there are no Asians/Muslims. :lol:

Last edited:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
There are 2 sides to this story.

One, a large number of Chinese who were residents of China were buying properties in Australia and then leasing or renting them which in turn was inflating the property prices and the rent. The Australian government after registered protests made it mandatory that a non-resident would not be able to buy a property and if someone doesn't have a PR or doesn't have a citizenship, but owns a property and is leaving Australia, will have to sell off the property, so that is where the part " Hanson said she would not sell the home to an Asian who lived overseas. But she had no problem with selling the property to "an Australian who is of Asian background". "No problems whatsoever," she said." comes from.

Two, about the muslims. A lot of west Asians from the oil rich countries immigrated to Australia after having paid hefty amounts. These are thugs, pretty much so. There was a time when the only thing they did was street protests, something that had become a regular feature and these lots were joined by muslims from other parts, and this in turn only brought further bad name to the muslims residing in Australia, and the locals became more suspicious of the muslims per se. Today Australia would be one of the toughest country to migrate to for a muslim, the rules and scrutiny have become so stringent.

Ash

Country flag
Moree, where my ancestors originally settled in Australia. Long history of battles with the local Aborigines. But if you go to Moree, Townsville, Perth, Katherine, Darwin, you are likely to find big problems with the local population. You can have 3 to 4 generations of Aboriginals affected by foetal alcohol syndrome and brain damaged from alcohol abuse. No matter how much money we give any community, no matter how many houses we build, scholarships we give, grants we make, laws we bring in - we cannot stop people sniffing petrol, or drinking methylated spirits, or taking drugs. Substance abuse is the main problem in the Aboriginal community, and endemic non-productivity because those people are affected by substance abuse. You cannot force people to get treatment, you cannot force them to stop taking drugs or not to drink. The Australian community cannot live their lives for them, nor should we accept the blame for the way they choose to live their own lives.
The 'funny' thing is no matter how much of money you throw at a broken spirit, it can never mend it.
"Nor should we accept blame for the way they choose to live their lives"- I Dont know your ethnicity, but the past Aussie Govts. have to accept blame for this problem. The systemic destruction of the Aboriginal people's way of life, cuture and the people itself by Govt. institutions is well documentated. They tried to breed the aboriginal people out of extistance, removed children from their families so that they could be westernized and basically trod on a culture that the colonisers did not take the time to understand. Infact they classified the aboriginal people as vermin, meaning you could shoot them on sight with no legal repercussions. All this was done to destroy the fabric of their culture, with the results plain to see today.

You are right though, in that, all the money thrown at them may not lift them out of this situation, they have to do it by themselves. They have to build up their own self esteem, which was systemically destroyed by the colonisers. I talk about self esteem, as having grown up under apartheid in South Africa, the laws developed by the despotes of that time was centered around making people of colour feel like second class citzens and which destroyed any self esteem you had of yourself and your community. Hence the rampant ues of alchol and drugs in a lot of 'non white' neighbourhoods during apartheid. Infact non white communities who worked on the rich wine farms in the Cape were paid part of their salary with the cheap wine which was made on these farms. This decended into a vicious cycle were more alcohol was borrowed by the workers against their salaries which meant they were always in debt with the farmers. Today these communities still show the effects of such abuse.
The reason I bring this up is because we need to understand the complexity and the deep rooted reason for problems before jumping up on our soap box to chastise the way others live

apple

Pauline Hanson's awful (I really dislike Queensland). Good riddance, is a pity neither your party never won a seat ;-)

"The former leader of Australia's One Nation party, that rode on an anti-immigration sentiment,"

"Hanson had put up for sale her million-dollar property in Coleyville, southwest of Brisbane and announced she was moving to Britain earlier this year."

Oh the irony =xD
Sorry, I don't get it. What's ironic? She's going from a country were over 20% of the citizens were born oversea i.e. Australia to a place were under 10% are born oversea i.e. Have you ever been to Australia? Or the UK? Outside of London, Luton, Bradford, etc...

do you know why whites have dominated the Earth for such a long time and will dominate it for a long time to come? Cause they are united no matter from where they come. Non whites like us hate each other. There is no unity and frankly most whites hate us non whites. There is a lot for us to learn. Chinese, Indians, Africans all should unite.
Can't speak for people of non European descent. But "whites" aren't united REF: WW1, Holocaust, Yugoslavia, all French people suck, Canadians are boring morons, etc...

It's funny when you see these mongrels and products of random sexual relationships try to act elitist. I am sure just the members of this board with their vast and illustrious family histories and accomplishments would be enough to drown this woman in shame.

Asians & Muslims are a huge demographic. The invasion of Australia is all in our minds now.
You're Chinese? Seriously doubt it

Dont know your ethnicityWhy does that matter/ who mentioned that? , but the past Aussie Govts.How? You know what the word past means, right? have to accept blame for this problem. The systemic destruction of the Aboriginal people's way of lifesure, cutureOK and the peopleNo, except in Tasmania iteself by Govt. institutions is well documentated. They tried to breed the aboriginal people out of extistanceThe government did this? Are you sure?, removed children from their families so that they could be westernizedThis did happen and it's the only thing you mention that happened within living memory i.e. 70+ years ago and basically trod on a culture that the colonisers did not take the time to understandThat was 200 years ago. Colonists, Army and convicts tend not to be hippies who try to understand others. Infact they classified the aboriginal people as verminNo, meaning you could shoot them on sightIn certain times and places, that did happen. But, in general absolutely not with no legal repercussionsNo. All this was done to destroy the fabric of their culture, with the results plain to see today.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why is she moving to Britain?

Is it any better there for the white supremacy regime?

I thought Australia had more space where she could buy acres and acres and keep herself isolated from any Asian presence.

In Britain, even if her neighbour is not an Asian (though that would be a tough call since all expensive neighbourhood has been bought up by Indians), at least she will not be too far not to be 'offended' by Asian cooking smell wafting through the air to remind her of what she left behind when she bolted from Australia!

drkrn

MELBOURNE: A former right-wing leader in Australia has ignited a controversy by openly declaring that she would not sell her property to Asians who lived overseas, and to Muslims who she believes are not "compatible with our culture".

The former leader of Australia's One Nation party, that rode on an anti-immigration sentiment, Pauline Hanson has put her house on sale, and she says Asians and Muslims need not bother putting in any offers. Hanson had put up for sale her million-dollar property in Coleyville, southwest of Brisbane and announced she was moving to Britain earlier this year.

Hanson, whose fame stems from her hardline anti-immigration views when she entered parliament in 1996, told a radio channel that she would not allow certain members of the Australian community to purchase the property. Asked if she would be prepared to sell the property to a Muslim, she said she would not.

"Because I don't believe that they are compatible with our way of life, our culture," she said, when asked why.
Asked if Asians were welcome to express interest in the property, Hanson said she would not sell the home to an Asian who lived overseas. But she had no problem with selling the property to "an Australian who is of Asian background". "No problems whatsoever," she said.

Her comments created a furore, with an official saying that she would be going against law if she refused to sell to buyers on grounds of their race or religion.

'Won't sell house to Muslims, Asians' - The Times of India
to me there is nothing wrong in his point of view.what ever he said is correct
why should a person go to another country where he is alien and can't change to the surrounding environment??

TrueSpirit

Do we really need this thread on DFI ? Discussing some random statement from a nobody, which has little relevance, if any, to anyone...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles