Women's veils a sign of backwardness, says official in China's Xinjiang

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
[emoji38] a dalit or yadav or patel living in self conceited complacency and scorning others fm a 10x advanced country.

what an inflated ego like yours soaked in Ganges.

get out of your cave Indian retard[emoji35]

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~
Chicom retard, get your head out of your ass and write a coherent post. But then again, you being a retard would not write anything coherent even without taking your head out of your ass:lol:.

Seriously nincompoop, as I already said , no one here is talking about Chinese decision per se and are only pointing out the hypocrisy of Chinese and porkis. Is it too hard for your brain to understand? I wouldn't be surprised after all, considering that you don't have a brain of your own and have to rely on your dose of bs from CCP for any thoughts in you brain :lol:

amoy

Chicom retard, get your head out of your ass and write a coherent post. But then again, you being a retard would not write anything coherent even without taking your head out of your ass[emoji38]

Seriously nincompoop, as I already said , no one here is talking about Chinese decision per se and are only pointing out the hypocrisy of Chinese and porkis. Is it too hard for your brain to understand? I wouldn't be surprised after all, considering that you don't have a brain of your own and have to rely on your dose of bs from CCP for any thoughts in you brain [emoji38]
coherent? u as a yadav or dalit or OBC blah what coherence can u have? a backward trying to pretend as a jack-of-all-trades to the world ? hmmmm u 're not qualified!

are u brain dead to undetstand after drinking Ganges water or worshipping beef?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
coherent? u as a yadav or dalit or OBC blah what coherence can u have? a backward trying to talk coherence to the world ? hmmmm u 're not qualified!

are u brain dead to undetstand after drinking Ganges water or worshipping beef?

Actually eating cockroaches snakes and beetles can fry your brain . is that why you are behaving like a brain dead fucktard?:lol:

Are you seriously talking about Indian obcs when you are a cockroach eating poo or shi :rofl:?

When you get back your fucking rights, you can comment on backwards in India . till then, go blow a chicom and get back your right to fuck:lol:

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Chicoms justifying this move is quite understandable . after all, they don't mind giving blowjobs to their CCP to even fuck around. So this issue must be nothing for these poops :lol:

amoy

Actually eating cockroaches snakes and beetles can fry your brain . is that why you are behaving like a brain dead fucktard?[emoji38]
eating xxx is better than pretending a medieval dalit-land or yadav-land is a paradise. what can be more ironical than u a dalit clown trying to blabber on "rights" or "fashion" or religion to a far more superior person fm an ADVANCED world?

or what abt u zip yr mouth and call it a day?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
eating xxx is better than pretending a medieval dalit-land or yadav-land is a paradise. what can be more ironical than u a dalit clown trying to blabber on "rights" or "fashion" or religion?

Having fucking rights is more important talking about forwardness.:rofl:

What were you claiming China to be again? You can't use a penis the way you want and you are claiming to be advanced?:lol:

Chicoms are funny. Seriously, get back your fucking rights. Literally :pound:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
backward pretending superior?

or what abt u zip yr mouth and call it a day?

A low class animal pretending to be advanced?:lol: Even animals can fuck and have children when they want. Poor chicoms. Have to suck CCP bureaucrats' ass for that :pound:

amoy

Having fucking rights is more important talking about forwardness.:rofl:

What were you claiming China to be again? You can't use a penis the way you want and you are claiming to be advanced?[emoji38]

Chicoms are funny. Seriously, get back your fucking rights. Literally [emoji14]ound:
rights? haha what rights I am all ears for your rights Mr Dalit.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
rights? haha what rights I am all ears for your rights Mr Dalit.

I have more rights here than what you can even dream off chicom. For one thing, I don't have to take permission to fuck and have children like you have to!:rofl:

Seriously, get back your fucking rights chicom. Its embarrassing to see that you lack even the basic animal rights :pound:

Last edited:

amoy

I have more rights here than any one else. For one thing, I don't have to take permission to fuck and have children like you do?:rofl:

Seriously, get back your fucking rights chicom. Its embarrassing to see that you lack even animal rights [emoji14]ound:
oh since when did u start to have the luxury of feeling embarassed? last time bathing in Ganges ghar? or praying to elephant which u name as kultural heritage?

the whole world knows what's going on in your yadavland. stop condescending gibberish !

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
oh since when did u start to have the luxury of feeling embarassed? last time bathing in Ganges ghar? or praying to elephant which u name as kultural heritage?

the whole world knows what's going on in your yadavland. stop condescending gibberish !
:rofl: seriously, stop giving us advice and get back your fucking rights

Seriously, did your CCP hide the fact that animals can reproduce without permission unlike you? You do know that animals have the right to reproduce right?

Sad about the human/animal rights violation you chicoms face:lol:

As for Ganges, and eliphant, I still have my fucking rights intact and dont have to give BJ to a CCP clown like you have to for that :taunt2:

amoy

:rofl: seriously, stop giving us advice and get back your fucking rights

Seriously, did your CCP hide the fact that animals can reproduce without permission unlike you? You do know that animals have the right to reproduce right?

Sad about the human/animal rights violation you chicoms face[emoji38]

As for Ganges, and eliphant, I still have my fucking rights intact and dont have to give BJ to a CCP clown like you have to for that :taunt2:
bye for now, slumdog billionaire!

brational

Country flag
I have more rights here than what you can even dream off chicom. For one thing, I don't have to take permission to fuck and have children like you have to!:rofl:

Seriously, get back your fucking rights chicom. Its embarrassing to see that you lack even the basic animal rights :pound:
How Chinese people get the permission for F***? CCP at least grant F***ing rights to Chinese. Now burqa is getting banned, they have to Hannify the Uighurs. No F***ing right will be a major hurdle.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
How Chinese people get the permission for F***? CCP at least grant F***ing rights to Chinese. Now burqa is getting banned, they have to Hannify the Uighurs. No F***ing right will be a major hurdle.
Chicoms cant have more than 1 child and for a second child they have to give blow jobs to the CCP bureaucrats. And these donkeys think they can get away with giving sermons on rights and religion to us. Funny isnt it?:pound:

Illusive

Country flag
@amoy people are puzzled here because the same backward people are your best buddies, they make the Uguirs look more civilized.

Zarvan

Why ?

They are just removing the backwardness of the Islamic culture , see below :
They are attacking Islam and the joker Atatürk failed and also Russia itself is opening mosques inside Russia. @guru-dutt We have the courage and we are telling China but it seem they have decided to learn it hard way

I_PLAY_BAD

They are attacking Islam and the joker Atatürk failed and also Russia itself is opening mosques inside Russia. @guru-dutt We have the courage and we are telling China but it seem they have decided to learn it hard way
They will learn it hard way ??
Will Pakistanis encourage exporting terrorists to China to save their Muslims ?
Oh yes, Pakistan is fit for nothing except terrorism.

Abhijat

Country flag
You do understand that , the above attitude would have repercussion on China-Pakistan relationship ?

Why should Pakistan interfere in the internal policies of China ?

@amoy , your response to the above threat ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles