Without changing the system, Xi cannot guarantee the economic growth

ice berg

Re: Without changing the system, Xi cannot guarantee the economic gr

Let's say that you are prone to claiming something that is not the reality, to put it most politely.

Therefore, it is not the question of being past puberty, but credibility.

Credibility is a basic survival tool.
Let's say that your "reality" is abit different than most people, to put it most politely.

Feel free to get back to topic when you are done with your witty remarks.

bennedose

If Google is too easy then why cant you spend a few seconds of your time to do it?
The answer is simple: You are lazy.
It is funny that you then defend your laziness by attack the messenger.
Pointing out your laziness is not been anxious.
:rofl: LOL - you really can' help sounding like a Chicom re education officer can you? A plodding faithful and minor party functionary who simply gets angry and stomps his feet because someone is not following the party line? The indoctrination keeps coming out. You really do believe that calling me names will make me stop showing up your utter ignorance and stonewalling? Do you guys get paid by the party for this? Or is it your covenant to keep parroting the party line?

Come on. Are you guys really going to get thrown in a labor camp if you answer the sort of questions I ask?

You guys have something really odd in your attitudes that I don't see in people anywhere else in the world. Fascinating stuff.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Let's say that your "reality" is abit different than most people, to put it most politely.

Feel free to get back to topic when you are done with your witty remarks.
Nice veer off yourself into the unrelated and then you act cute!

In Hindi there is a idiom that describes the issue - ek to chori upere se seena jori?

Google that!

ice berg

:rofl: LOL - you really can' help sounding like a Chicom re education officer can you? A plodding faithful and minor party functionary who simply gets angry and stomps his feet because someone is not following the party line? The indoctrination keeps coming out. You really do believe that calling me names will make me stop showing up your utter ignorance and stonewalling? Do you guys get paid by the party for this? Or is it your covenant to keep parroting the party line?

Come on. Are you guys really going to get thrown in a labor camp if you answer the sort of questions I ask?

You guys have something really odd in your attitudes that I don't see in people anywhere else in the world. Fascinating stuff.
It is ok, no need to defend your laziness by attacking the messenger. It is a common trait among Indian posters here to get defensive and resort to ad hominems when they couldnt answer my questions.

Welcome to the basket.:laugh:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

It is ok, no need to defend your laziness by attacking the messenger. It is a common trait among Indian posters here to get defensive and resort to ad hominems when they couldnt answer my questions.

Indian posters don't get defensive since we are not controlled by the Govt or through fear of the Laogai to speak what should be spoken.

We speak what we want and without fear or being defensive.

ice berg

Indian posters don't get defensive since we are not controlled by the Govt or through fear of the Laogai to speak what should be spoken.

We speak what we want and without fear or being defensive.
You are saying that you can only get defensive if you are controlled by a government? in other Words it is related to what government you got?
I feel sorry for the education level in India.
And since when does getting defensive got anything to do with fear and government?

Let me help you, Ray. for free this time.
defensive - definition of defensive by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

4. Psychology Constantly protecting oneself from criticism, exposure of one's shortcomings, or other real or perceived threats to the ego.

Translate: It is about ego. Where you live dosnt matter.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

You are saying that you can only get defensive if you are controlled by a government? in other Words it is related to what government you got?
I feel sorry for the education level in India.
And since when does getting defensive got anything to do with fear and government?

Let me help you, Ray. for free this time.
defensive - definition of defensive by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

4. Psychology Constantly protecting oneself from criticism, exposure of one's shortcomings, or other real or perceived threats to the ego.

Translate: It is about ego. Where you live dosnt matter.
Yes, defensive when controlled by the Govt.

Otherwise, when facts are there, what can you get defensive about.

All you can explain about the facts and not deny it, as you people do, or swing to a China India comparison, as if the debility mentioned about China will disappear!

I would hardly take your precious time being taught English, when you need it so much more!

bennedose

I asked these two questions
1. Are Chinese individuals allowed to buy and own private property in China?
2. Do Chinese pay income tax?

You have suggested that I ask Google for the answers, and say i am lazy for not searching Google.

I say you are ignorant or afraid of answering the question and are trying to back out. Particularly I want to know if private individuals can own a plot of land and leave that land to his children after he dies. Either you know or you don't. My laziness makes no difference to your ignorance

Secondly, do Chinese individuals pay income tax? Either you know or you don't know.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

What was missing in China's reform plan

HONG KONG (CNNMoney)

This week's four-day meeting of China's top Communist officials was regarded as a make-or-break moment for economic reform but may have raised more questions than it answered.

After decades of rapid expansion, the world's second-largest economy is entering a period of slower growth, and Beijing is under growing pressure to address issues that threaten further economic development and social stability.

This meeting was President Xi Jinping's first big opportunity to pursue a reform agenda aggressively -- with major implications for the global economy. But the blueprint that the conference produced was heavy on party jargon and light on details.

While the communique called for opening up China's markets, accelerating social security programs and a commitment to fiscal reform, it failed to address a number of major issues. More details are expected to be released in coming days, but for now, here's a look at three things the government didn't say.

1. Reforming China's state-owned enterprises

State-owned enterprises in China have long enjoyed preferential treatment in key industries including finance, oil and infrastructure. Beijing has historically relied on these companies to help boost economic growth, but some of the state-backed businesses are now bloated, inefficient and heavy with debt.

In September, the top dog at China's state-owned assets regulatory commission was ousted, raising hopes that Beijing was getting serious on reforming the sector.

But the government remained silent on the subject on Tuesday, instead repeating the party line about the SOEs maintaining an important, dominant role, said RBS economists Louis Kuijs and Tiffany Qiu.

And the wording seems at odds with the goal of giving markets a greater role in China. Liberalizing markets and relaxing foreign investment rules could bring more players into China, potentially creating greater competition for SOEs.

2. Changing the residence-based registration system

Every Chinese citizen has a "hukou," a document that allows them to reside in a certain place, often their hometown, and classifies them as city or rural residents. This affects just about everything, including employment, education, health and other social programs -- and benefits can vary widely. Some critics have called for the system to be abolished because it poses an obstacle to balanced social and economic development across the country.

While there was no specific mention of reforming the system this time around, the government did say it plans to distribute public resources more equally between the urban and rural populations. In other words, don't despair yet. This could pave the way for more in-depth hukou reform, said Bernstein analysts Kenneth Tsang and Vanessa Lau.

3. Fixing China's local government debt problem

China is struggling to contain growing local government debt, the result of easy credit and round after round of stimulus.

Nobody knows the exact scale of the problem, but economists surveyed by CNNMoney estimate debt levels reached 14.1 trillion yuan to 19.7 trillion yuan ($3.1 trillion) by the end of last year, or roughly one-third of the country's gross domestic product. Those estimates put local debt at nearly double what it was three years ago, when China last conducted a nationwide debt audit.

The result of a new debt audit launched a few months ago was expected to be released before the meeting, but nothing was announced.

And although the Beijing meeting wasn't expected to tackle how to handle local government debt, it doesn't seem to have even been addressed in the conference. Ballooning debt remains a problem and could undermine Beijing's broader plans.

What China didn't say after political meeting - Nov. 13, 2013

That the economic plan of Xi Jumping would be light in details and heavy on jargon was a foregone conclusion since that is what the Communists of China are known for.

Maybe some details will be chalked out at a later date.

The reformation of the State Enterprises has been glossed over with political jargon and with little substance.

The hukou system has served China well in the Mao era, but with the rapid industrialisation and liberalisation of economy, the requirement of labour has required the tweaking of the hukou system so that it is fair to all concerned. Apparently, not much attention has been delegated to this rather important aspect to China's social harmony and stability.

The local govt debt is a fudge of statistic to play the usual Communist game of using statistics to showcase 'progress'. The extent of fudge is so wide and deep that none can fathom nor unravel the actual reality. Vaguely, there is the growing acceptance that the debt is astronomical and requires attention, that of course, is eons away!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

China ousts top regulator as anti-corruption drive widens

A powerful regulator with strong ties to China's state-owned oil companies has been removed from his post as Beijing moves to expand its anti-corruption drive.

Chinese state media reported Tuesday that Jiang Jiemin, head of the government's State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission, was fired for "suspected serious disciplinary violations."

While the government did not provide more details about the "disciplinary violations," the phrase is often used as shorthand to describe corruption.

China ousts top regulator in anti-corruption drive - Sep. 4, 2013

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

China's extravagant government buildings

ice berg

I asked these two questions

You have suggested that I ask Google for the answers, and say i am lazy for not searching Google.

I say you are ignorant or afraid of answering the question and are trying to back out. Particularly I want to know if private individuals can own a plot of land and leave that land to his children after he dies. Either you know or you don't. My laziness makes no difference to your ignorance

Secondly, do Chinese individuals pay income tax? Either you know or you don't know.
Not among the brightest lot out there, are you? If you dont know the answer, then you are ignorant as well. Then my "ignorance" makes no difference to your own ignorance. Try not divert your ignorance and laziness at me.
Please take basic lesson in google. It will do wonders for you.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Not among the brightest lot out there, are you? If you dont know the answer, then you are ignorant as well. Then my "ignorance" makes no difference to your own ignorance. Try not divert your ignorance and laziness at me.
What makes you feel that he is not the brightest?

Difficult to understand him?

I understand.

It was also said it was, and possibly is, to understand Einstein.

Laziness is not his pastime I assure you, knowing the busy and versatile person he!

Maybe you don't know the answer since what is professed in China is not practised on ground.

Note how the Reforms in China was tomtommed about, and after from such pious words, everything has been put in the cold storage with the illusion of being 'actively considered'.

bennedose

You are angry and frustrated at my questions. You can keep repeating your opinions about me, but that does not change the fact that you are either unable to answer the question or unwilling, but do not want to admit it.

I find it fascinating that you are so ashamed of yourself that you have to take it out on some anonymous internet person like me. That really tickles me. Every one of the hundreds of eyes that read this thread can see that you are simply avoiding the answer and saying things about me. Without intending to - you are saying a lot about yourself, and the way Communist Chinese apologists react to certain questions. You are shaming yourself more and more by railing and ranting about me - and I know that people will laugh at you as they read this conversation. You are progressively losing face - but you have made the choice. Congratulations :cool2:

t_co

You are angry and frustrated at my questions. You can keep repeating your opinions about me, but that does not change the fact that you are either unable to answer the question or unwilling, but do not want to admit it.

I find it fascinating that you are so ashamed of yourself that you have to take it out on some anonymous internet person like me. That really tickles me. Every one of the hundreds of eyes that read this thread can see that you are simply avoiding the answer and saying things about me. Without intending to - you are saying a lot about yourself, and the way Communist Chinese apologists react to certain questions. You are shaming yourself more and more by railing and ranting about me - and I know that people will laugh at you as they read this conversation. You are progressively losing face - but you have made the choice. Congratulations :cool2:
Here, Bennedose repeats the logical fallacy that if someone calls him out on his illogic, then they must be getting angry and therefore shaming themselves - but is not admitting the fact that his original argument has been refuted.

t_co

To answer Bennedose's questions:

1. Yes

Property Law of the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Article 9 requires that creation, transfer, and destruction of immovable property rights requires registration to be effective.
The law covers all of the three property types within the People's Republic of China, which are state, collective, and private which are defined in Chapter 5 of the law. Chapter 4, Article 40 of the law divides property rights into three types: ownership rights, use rights, and security rights. The law goes into detail about the legal rights associated with any of these three types.
The law does not change the system of land tenure by which the state owns all land. However, in formalizing existing practice, individuals can possess a land-use right, which is defined in Chapter 10 of the law. The law defines this land-use right in terms of the civil law concept of usufruct.
2. Yes

Taxation in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

t_co

One final thing - based on his posts in this thread, Bennedose seems to view responses from Chinese posters as the outgrowth of indoctrination, regardless of whether alternative explanations exist for their responses (i.e. simple human exasperation at his illogical and tedious argumentation).

bennedose

Here, Bennedose repeats the logical fallacy that if someone calls him out on his illogic, then they must be getting angry and therefore shaming themselves - but is not admitting the fact that his original argument has been refuted.
You like to talk so much about logic.

I asked a question, and instead of a reply I was told that I am ignorant and lazy. To you and your compatriots, this seems to be logic. To me it is interesting to note that you are coming up to defend your compatriot who is the one who is getting angry and calling me names. It appears that i must have upset you as well. That only supports my observation that you are all indoctrinated to stonewall questions whose answers might embarrass and shame you. If the answers to those questions do not embarrass and shame you, there is no need to get upset. Just answer them or say "I don't know" Not difficult. At least for normal people who don't have politburo puppets watching what they say. I think you guys are ashamed by what you have to write in answer to those questions.

The other question I had asked was do you guys get paid to toe the communist party line?

my original, unanswered questions:

ice berg

You like to talk so much about logic.

I asked a question, and instead of a reply I was told that I am ignorant and lazy. To you and your compatriots, this seems to be logic. To me it is interesting to note that you are coming up to defend your compatriot who is the one who is getting angry and calling me names. It appears that i must have upset you as well. That only supports my observation that you are all indoctrinated to stonewall questions whose answers might embarrass and shame you. If the answers to those questions do not embarrass and shame you, there is no need to get upset. Just answer them or say "I don't know" Not difficult. At least for normal people who don't have politburo puppets watching what they say. I think you guys are ashamed by what you have to write in answer to those questions.

The other question I had asked was do you guys get paid to toe the communist party line?

my original, unanswered questions:
You are ignorant and lazy cause those are simple questions that can be easily googled.
Pointing that out isnt been angry or upset. You are the one getting defensive here.

P.S I find it slightly odd that you spend more time trading insults than actually google the answers.
If you spend half the time to find the answers as to trade insults here, you will do great.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Chinese can't buy anything, it all belongs to the CCP!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles