With Russian help, India to join ICBM big league soon

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The discussion seems to have veered off in a completely different direction!!

Personally, I admire the US, and the great contributions that it has made in the 20th century - from air travel to the GPS, and from mobile telephones to the PC. It would be nice if India and the US could really work together someday.

But as far as the present is concerned, I will be very wary of getting too close to the US in terms of strategic and military relationship. First, all this nonsense of "sanctions", "entity list", "how dare you built nukes", "India Pakistan equal-equal" etc. should stop.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The discussion seems to have veered off in a completely different direction!!

Personally, I admire the US, and the great contributions that it has made in the 20th century - from air travel to the GPS, and from mobile telephones to the PC. It would be nice if India and the US could really work together someday.

But as far as the present is concerned, I will be very wary of getting too close to the US in terms of strategic and military relationship. First, all this nonsense of "sanctions", "entity list", "how dare you built nukes", "India Pakistan equal-equal" etc. should stop.
I agree the discussion has veered. However, SPIEZ has started this thread:

http://defenceforumindia.com/foreign-relations/26022-future-indo-us-relationship.html

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
ok .......

Are you sure your views are not clouded by the fact that you are in the US now? Especially the part about India not wanting to compete economically against the US.
Oh really?? So, my being in the US clouds my judgement enough to claim that India need not compete against the US economically? Hmmm
Have you been to the USA mate? Have you lived here long enough to see how the average urban person in the USA is more hardworning, honest and caring than the average Indian guy in the cities? I had to come to the USA to see how the "Indian values" I was tought in my childhood are still practiced somewhere. By the way, I have lived in Europe too, and although Europeans are far more humane and helpful, they are nearly not hard working enough.
Sometime during 1990s we Urban elite in India became this intense competitive, selfish, head in the clouds assholes that we claimed the Europeans were. There - I guess that makes me an anti-Indian now.

As for economic competition and comparison - have a look at this chart ...

View attachment GDP.pdf

Then tell me, on what basis you think that India can outcompete USA in absolute wealth, not to mention in per capita wealth. Not in our lifetime - not in the next 60-70 years.

trackwhack

Oh really?? So, my being in the US clouds my judgement enough to claim that India need not compete against the US economically? Hmmm
Have you been to the USA mate? Have you lived here long enough to see how the average urban person in the USA is more hardworning, honest and caring than the average Indian guy in the cities? I had to come to the USA to see how the "Indian values" I was tought in my childhood are still practiced somewhere. By the way, I have lived in Europe too, and although Europeans are far more humane and helpful, they are nearly not hard working enough.
Sometime during 1990s we Urban elite in India became this intense competitive, selfish, head in the clouds assholes that we claimed the Europeans were. There - I guess that makes me an anti-Indian now.

As for economic competition and comparison - have a look at this chart ...

View attachment 4157

Then tell me, on what basis you think that India can outcompete USA in absolute wealth, not to mention in per capita wealth. Not in our lifetime - not in the next 60-70 years.
Stop the bull ... I work in lower Manhattan.

The average American does not work any harder or is not more productive or competent than the average Indian who has received the same education and has the same infrastructure. Stop showing me GDP charts. I know how to use google and a mouse too.

Right now, Indians are outcompeting American firms. You can cushion yourself by saying cost and labor arbitrage. But thats changing at a pace so fast your cuckoo if you want to deny it.

Like I said, in terms of absolute GDP, India is 2 deacdes from going past the US. Relative wealth, yes 4 decades perhaps but its going to happen. Over n Out honey.

trackwhack

One last thing

There has been a lot said on this thread that seems to indicate that I cant wait for India to nuke the US!!!!!!! Thanks Ewald.

Please go through my posts once more. All I've said is as a nation that has to protect its strategic interests, we must have deterrence against every nation that is willing to trample of those interests. That includes the US. Why would Americans take offence to that? Its the exact same policy that the US follows? I mean, seriously, WTF?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Jay, I understand the identity crisis that you face. Being a desi in the US must really be tearing you apart. How do you put your desi face on and yet defend the tyranny of your adopted home.
I, on the other hand dont have such an identity crisis. I know where my loyalties lie and will call a spade a spade.

On this thread, the discussion was about the sense and sensibilities of an Indian ICBM with a 10K plus range. I can surely sympathise with Ewalds sentiments - he probably feels let down. After all its been the Americans starting from Bush to Obama to Hillary who have been crowing that the Indian-American partnership is going to define this century. And its not just the crows. The foxes in your strategic forces, all have doctrines that spell the same.

However, reality is that the US is sitting on 10,000 + warheads and has practically every area of strategic significance covered with their nuclear triad.
Reality also is that, the US pulled every dirty trick out of the bag to rip the Russians out. Reality is that the US is miserably failing to contain China even with the sharpest of foxes strategizing in the Pentagon. And reality is that the US is hedging its bets on keeping India as a "REGIONAL" power to counter Chinese influence in Asiapac so that China and India are always too embroiled in the happennings here to ever emerge.

So your way of simpleton thinking is, why would a regional power need a 10K ICBM? Well I've got news for you son. Whether you like it or not, we are going to surpass you in terms of absolute wealth within our lifetimes. We are also going to surpass you in terms of relative wealth a short while after that. And you will not DARE to send in your Aircraft Carrier into our waters. You will not DARE implement any kind of sanctions. You will not DARE bully us at international forums. And to ensure this, our military strategies will include China, the US and the EU as potential conflict entities.
Good post :clap:

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Stop the bull ... I work in lower Manhattan.

The average American does not work any harder or is not more productive or competent than the average Indian who has received the same education and has the same infrastructure. Stop showing me GDP charts. I know how to use google and a mouse too.

Right now, Indians are outcompeting American firms. You can cushion yourself by saying cost and labor arbitrage. But thats changing at a pace so fast your cuckoo if you want to deny it.

Like I said, in terms of absolute GDP, India is 2 deacdes from going past the US. Relative wealth, yes 4 decades perhaps but its going to happen. Over n Out honey.
You do? Work in lower manhattan? Techie at a financial firm? Fat Cat Wall street? No wonder you do not meet the average American dude. Chill - the average American works 40 hours a week - the average Indian does not - unless they work for an IT company doing business with an US/ European company. Then they have to work 60+ hours a week - poor them. In the public sector, average Indian works 25-30 hrs a week if they work.
In the private sector, they may work longer, depending upon the company. But I have seen people work less too.

As for India being 2 decades behind in absolute wealth - work your numbers - or ask someone you know who can ... that would be 40 years.

For relative wealth, more like 60-70 years, provided India and USA grow at their present rates. Are you sure that's going to happen?
Which Indian firms are outcompeting which US firms if you take away cost and labor arbitrage? Can you name some? I would love to know.
How many actual products have come out of India? New technologies?
heck, if India is not that far behind the USA, what are you doing in lower Manhattan? Go to Mumbai dude ...

As for me, I love my country, but I am also realistic - talking big and out of your ass is something I refer to as the Pakistani's do - including nuking others in the future ... Grow real balls and appreciate India for what we can do and not for my d1ck is bigger than yours attitude.

Out buddy ...

trackwhack

You do? Work in lower manhattan? Techie at a financial firm? Fat Cat Wall street? No wonder you do not meet the average American dude. Chill - the average American works 40 hours a week - the average Indian does not - unless they work for an IT company doing business with an US/ European company. Then they have to work 60+ hours a week - poor them. In the public sector, average Indian works 25-30 hrs a week if they work.
In the private sector, they may work longer, depending upon the company. But I have seen people work less too.

As for India being 2 decades behind in absolute wealth - work your numbers - or ask someone you know who can ... that would be 40 years.

For relative wealth, more like 60-70 years, provided India and USA grow at their present rates. Are you sure that's going to happen?
Which Indian firms are outcompeting which US firms if you take away cost and labor arbitrage? Can you name some? I would love to know.
How many actual products have come out of India? New technologies?
heck, if India is not that far behind the USA, what are you doing in lower Manhattan? Go to Mumbai dude ...

As for me, I love my country, but I am also realistic - talking big and out of your ass is something I refer to as the Pakistani's do - including nuking others in the future ... Grow real balls and appreciate India for what we can do and not for my d1ck is bigger than yours attitude.

Out buddy ...
Ace, I'm here on business. Your American firm is paying my Indian firm half a million bucks a year for my services. Dont give me the 60 hours a day crap. I know a shit load of Americans do two jobs. What the hell makes you think the average Indian does not do that.

The average American public services employee is as lazy as an average Indian public services employee. Dont think so, check the work timings, go to a court, a post office, a police station. Anyway, fk that. Let me teach you some math.

Taking a base of 14.58 trillion dollars that the American GDP is at today and assuming an annualized growth of 2% over the next 20 years. These are your GDP numbers.

Taking a base of 4.06 trillion dollars as the Indian GDP today, growing at 9% per anum here are your numbers.

Now honey, go back to school, learn what compounding means, pull you head outta your butt and learn to make an educated argument. The rest of the slander that you posted I am not even responding to.

Last edited:
Country flag
Jay, I understand the identity crisis that you face. Being a desi in the US must really be tearing you apart. How do you put your desi face on and yet defend the tyranny of your adopted home.
I, on the other hand dont have such an identity crisis. I know where my loyalties lie and will call a spade a spade.

On this thread, the discussion was about the sense and sensibilities of an Indian ICBM with a 10K plus range. I can surely sympathise with Ewalds sentiments - he probably feels let down. After all its been the Americans starting from Bush to Obama to Hillary who have been crowing that the Indian-American partnership is going to define this century. And its not just the crows. The foxes in your strategic forces, all have doctrines that spell the same.

However, reality is that the US is sitting on 10,000 + warheads and has practically every area of strategic significance covered with their nuclear triad.
Reality also is that, the US pulled every dirty trick out of the bag to rip the Russians out. Reality is that the US is miserably failing to contain China even with the sharpest of foxes strategizing in the Pentagon. And reality is that the US is hedging its bets on keeping India as a "REGIONAL" power to counter Chinese influence in Asiapac so that China and India are always too embroiled in the happennings here to ever emerge.

So your way of simpleton thinking is, why would a regional power need a 10K ICBM? Well I've got news for you son. Whether you like it or not, we are going to surpass you in terms of absolute wealth within our lifetimes. We are also going to surpass you in terms of relative wealth a short while after that. And you will not DARE to send in your Aircraft Carrier into our waters. You will not DARE implement any kind of sanctions. You will not DARE bully us at international forums. And to ensure this, our military strategies will include China, the US and the EU as potential conflict entities.

Track India's need for deterrence has been long overdue. There was a time during the 1971 Indo-Pak war
where India was threatened by 2 Nuclear powers at that time USA and China in an attempt to save Pakistan.
This was a test of the cold war ties with Russia. At that time even how far Russia would have gone to help
India is debatable?? This later led to the smiling Buddha test in 1974 and sanctions and no economic growth
for a long time. It has been decades since then and India has had ample time to build a deterrence. There
have always been a few things that bothered me about India's quest for deterrence. 2 specific point are:

1) India has not tested Megatonnage
2) The reach of Indian missiles

we are the only nuclear triad power lacking the 2 points above and things have changed where we don't need it.
For the 1st point I will say megatonnage is no longer a issue if kilotonnage nukes are placed on MIRV'S.
For the second point I would say India can make much longer distance missiles but India has made a political
decision not too at this point in time for political reasons. Some proof of Indian longer range missile capability
look at the Indian space program where we have reached the moon and launched 10 satellites in one
shot. I don't think USA would object so much to longer range India missiles if we made our intentions more clear.
During the Bush nuclear deal we had a good opportunity to clarify many things with USA. 3 things that were vital
during the deal::

1)a non-aggression pact with USA
2)Acceptance of India as a nuclear weapon state or no deal
3)Acceptance of India into NSG

You have stated USA wants India to remain a regional power I don't agree with this point Hillary Clinton
has said many times she wants India to play a more active role in East Asia and the South China seas and
recently India has been given the green light for a much greater role in Afghanistan. There is still mistrust
between USA and India especially after Obama administration reverseed a lot of the good work
Bush administration did in building ties. Pakistan has always been the thorn in the side of USA and an obstacle
for better India -USA relations this may change too in the not too distant future.India will rise to great heights
but we do not have to have the same view as the Chinese where our rise has to come at the expense of others
or having any global. hegemonic ambitions. India has done a good job maintaining a balance during it's rise
and will continue to do so in the future.

trackwhack

Track India's need for deterrence has been long overdue. There was a time during the 1971 Indo-Pak war
where India was threatened by 2 Nuclear powers at that time USA and China in an attempt to save Pakistan.
This was a test of the cold war ties with Russia. At that time even how far Russia would have gone to help
India is debatable?? This later led to the smiling Buddha test in 1974 and sanctions and no economic growth
for a long time. It has been decades since then and India has had ample time to build a deterrence. There
have always been a few things that bothered me about India's quest for deterrence. 2 specific point are:

1) India has not tested Megatonnage
2) The reach of Indian missiles

we are the only nuclear triad power lacking the 2 points above and things have changed where we don't need it.
For the 1st point I will say megatonnage is no longer a issue if kilotonnage nukes are placed on MIRV'S.
For the second point I would say India can make much longer distance missiles but India has made a political
decision not too at this point in time for political reasons. Some proof of Indian longer range missile capability
look at the Indian space program where we have reached the moon and launched 10 satellites in one
shot. I don't think USA would object so much to longer range India missiles if we made our intentions more clear.
During the Bush nuclear deal we had a good opportunity to clarify many things with USA. 3 things that were vital
during the deal::

1)a non-aggression pact with USA
2)Acceptance of India as a nuclear weapon state or no deal
3)Acceptance of India into NSG

You have stated USA wants India to remain a regional power I don't agree with this point Hillary Clinton
has said many times she wants India to play a more active role in East Asia and the South China seas and
recently India has been given the green light for a much greater role in Afghanistan. There is still mistrust
between USA and India especially after Obama administration reverseed a lot of the good work
Bush administration did in building ties. Pakistan has always been the thorn in the side of USA and an obstacle
for better India -USA relations this may change too in the not too distant future.India will rise to great heights
but we do not have to have the same view as the Chinese where our rise has to come at the expense of others
or having any global. hegemonic ambitions. India has done a good job maintaining a balance during it's rise
and will continue to do so in the future.
There is nothing that I disagree with LF. The point of the discussion was does India need a 10K plus ICBM. I only argued that yes we do. The Americans have threatened us before and there is no guarantee that they will not again irrespective of how rosy relations are right now. When India gets richer, there will be more at stake and not having that kind of deterrence is not wise.
It was our US friends here that seem to have taken offence to my stating that. I still stick by my stand. India has to be prepared for a variety of differrent scenarios that may unfold over the next two decades when economic clout shifts dramatically. We cannot assume that friends today will remain fiends forever.
I am a pacifist, if I've offended anyone its because they have been offensive or they have unnecessarily taken offense. Either way, my apologies.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
There is nothing that I disagree with LF. The point of the discussion was does India need a 10K plus ICBM. I only argued that yes we do. The Americans have threatened us before and there is no guarantee that they will not again irrespective of how rosy relations are right now. When India gets richer, there will be more at stake and not having that kind of deterrence is not wise.
It was our US friends here that seem to have taken offence to my stating that. I still stick by my stand. India has to be prepared for a variety of differrent scenarios that may unfold over the next two decades when economic clout shifts dramatically.
Agreed. Not only americans it could be anyone.

Why not have full defensive capabilities ? No country should be safe or out of reach from us.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Ace, I'm here on business. Your American firm is paying my Indian firm half a million bucks a year for my services. Dont give me the 60 hours a day crap. I know a shit load of Americans do two jobs. What the hell makes you think the average Indian does not do that.

The average American public services employee is as lazy as an average Indian public services employee. Dont think so, check the work timings, go to a court, a post office, a police station. Anyway, fk that. Let me teach you some math.

Taking a base of 14.58 trillion dollars that the American GDP is at today and assuming an annualized growth of 2% over the next 20 years. These are your GDP numbers.

Taking a base of 4.06 trillion dollars as the Indian GDP today, growing at 9% per anum here are your numbers.

Now honey, go back to school, learn what compounding means, pull you head outta your butt and learn to make an educated argument. The rest of the slander that you posted I am not even responding to.
Now there sweety - you are wrong on two counts -

1. The Indian GDP is currently at $1.7 trillion in 2010 - the blathering idiotic number you posted was for GDP-PPP - I think you should go back to school to figure out what the difference is. Now, growing at a rate of ~9% (average for the last 5 years), that number in 20 years is

India GDP USA GDP
2010 1.7 2010 14.3
2011 1.853 2011 14.729
2012 2.01977 2012 15.17087
2013 2.2015493 2013 15.6259961
2014 2.399688737 2014 16.09477598
2015 2.615660723 2015 16.57761926
2016 2.851070188 2016 17.07494784
2017 3.107666505 2017 17.58719628
2018 3.387356491 2018 18.11481216
2019 3.692218575 2019 18.65825653
2020 4.024518247 2020 19.21800422
2021 4.386724889 2021 19.79454435
2022 4.781530129 2022 20.38838068
2023 5.211867841 2023 21.0000321
2024 5.680935946 2024 21.63003307
2025 6.192220181 2025 22.27893406
2026 6.749519998 2026 22.94730208
2027 7.356976798 2027 23.63572114
2028 8.019104709 2028 24.34479278
2029 8.740824133 2029 25.07513656
2030 9.527498305 2030 25.82739066
2031 10.38497315 2031 26.60221238
2032 11.31962074 2032 27.40027875
2033 12.3383866 2033 28.22228711
2034 13.4488414 2034 29.06895572
2035 14.65923712 2035 29.94102439
2036 15.97856846 2036 30.83925513
2037 17.41663963 2037 31.76443278
2038 18.98413719 2038 32.71736576
2039 20.69270954 2039 33.69888674
2040 22.5550534 2040 34.70985334
2041 24.5850082 2041 35.75114894
2042 26.79765894 2042 36.82368341
2043 29.20944825 2043 37.92839391
2044 31.83829859 2044 39.06624573
2045 34.70374546 2045 40.2382331
2046 37.82708255 2046 41.44538009
2047 41.23151998 2047 42.68874149
2048 44.94235678 2048 43.96940374
2049 48.98716889 2049 45.28848585
2050 53.39601409 2050 46.64714043

2. The "real" GDP of a country is not the one measured by PPP, but the one measured AFTER subtracting the inflation from the "nominal GDP" - which is pretty high in India (~5%), so the "real GDP growth rate" in India is only about 4%. For the USA it is actually pretty close to 2% (the nominal growth rate in the USA is close to 3%), but even accepting it as 1%, the "real GDP" growth calculations for the two countries -

India Real - GDP USA Real - GDP
2010 1.7 2010 14.3
2011 1.768 2011 14.443
2012 1.83872 2012 14.58743
2013 1.9122688 2013 14.7333043
2014 1.988759552 2014 14.88063734
2015 2.068309934 2015 15.02944372
2016 2.151042331 2016 15.17973815
2017 2.237084025 2017 15.33153554
2018 2.326567386 2018 15.48485089
2019 2.419630081 2019 15.6396994
2020 2.516415284 2020 15.79609639
2021 2.617071896 2021 15.95405736
2022 2.721754772 2022 16.11359793
2023 2.830624962 2023 16.27473391
2024 2.943849961 2024 16.43748125
2025 3.061603959 2025 16.60185606
2026 3.184068118 2026 16.76787462
2027 3.311430842 2027 16.93555337
2028 3.443888076 2028 17.1049089
2029 3.581643599 2029 17.27595799
2030 3.724909343 2030 17.44871757
2031 3.873905717 2031 17.62320475
2032 4.028861946 2032 17.79943679
2033 4.190016423 2033 17.97743116
2034 4.35761708 2034 18.15720547
2035 4.531921764 2035 18.33877753
2036 4.713198634 2036 18.5221653
2037 4.901726579 2037 18.70738696
2038 5.097795643 2038 18.89446083
2039 5.301707468 2039 19.08340543
2040 5.513775767 2040 19.27423949
2041 5.734326798 2041 19.46698188
2042 5.96369987 2042 19.6616517
2043 6.202247864 2043 19.85826822
2044 6.450337779 2044 20.0568509
2045 6.70835129 2045 20.25741941
2046 6.976685342 2046 20.45999361
2047 7.255752755 2047 20.66459354
2048 7.545982866 2048 20.87123948
2049 7.84782218 2049 21.07995187
2050 8.161735067 2050 21.29075139

Notice something?

And this is not even questioning your whole stupid assumption that the USA will continue to grow at only 2% (which it has done for only 7-8 years on the last 70 years) and India will continue to grow year after year at 9% (which it has done only 3-4 years in it's 60 years of history.

As for two jobs and more - I do not mean to demean Indians - most Indians work really hard - but not the ones with a salaried job. Not the middle class. In a comparison between one middle class to another, US middle class wins in terms of hard work and honesty anyday.

Last edited:

sanjay

I don't see the point in India developing an ICBM capability. When you point new things at new people, then they will only point things back at you.

India gets no benefit from an ICBM capability. There is no need to develop it - India only needs weapons in relation to territorial disputes. Otherwise, India has no wider global ambitions.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
One last thing

There has been a lot said on this thread that seems to indicate that I cant wait for India to nuke the US!!!!!!! Thanks Ewald.

Please go through my posts once more. All I've said is as a nation that has to protect its strategic interests, we must have deterrence against every nation that is willing to trample of those interests. That includes the US. Why would Americans take offence to that? Its the exact same policy that the US follows? I mean, seriously, WTF?
Two questions.

1. Do you know where US missiles are targeted now?

2. If you controlled your 10000 Km missiles today, how would you target them?

trackwhack

let me make it simple for you.

A pound of tomato costs me a couple of bucks here. thats Rs 100 as of now. I can buy 10 pounds of tomatoes with Rs 100 in india. Sure PPP is imaginary. Imaginary people run the world.

You can keep living in your fantasy world. I coudnt care less. And btw the assumption of 2% per anum for 20 years is if the US gets lucky. The assumption of 9% per anum for 20 yrs is if India screws up. but, have it your way.

trackwhack

oh wait i just realized what your gonna say next... the tomatos in walmart taste better thant the ones in food world. whats the point.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
oh wait i just realized what your gonna say next... the tomatos in walmart taste better thant the ones in food world. whats the point.
No, Trader Joe's would be better for tomatoes.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
let me make it simple for you.

A pound of tomato costs me a couple of bucks here. thats Rs 100 as of now. I can buy 10 pounds of tomatoes with Rs 100 in india. Sure PPP is imaginary. Imaginary people run the world.

You can keep living in your fantasy world. I coudnt care less. And btw the assumption of 2% per anum for 20 years is if the US gets lucky. The assumption of 9% per anum for 20 yrs is if India screws up. but, have it your way.
I guess I have had enough of your BS.

In the world of technology development and especially in military technology, PPP is meaningless. MEANINGLESS - especially since India still buys most of it's technology from abroad. Tomatoes can be grown in India - most technology can't. PPP is a term developed by some economists to make developing nations feel confident and use better their domestic abilities. In the international arena it is useless.

Also, PPP arbitrage will become less and less useful as the living conditions and wage rates rise in India - but you are probably too stupid to understand that.

As for 2% growth rate for USA "if it's lucky" and 9% for India "if it screws up" - we will see in another 5-6 years who is where - right?
The USA has gone through worse economic situations than this and come around - it takes time because it's economy is so large. My prediction, by 2015 India will stay at 8-9$ GDP growth with 3-4 % inflation while the USA will be at 3-4% GDP growth with 1-2 % inflation. Want to make a bet?

As for your claims of "my US company is paying your company half a million bucks for your services" just shows what the power structure is - if someone as conceited and stupid as you could be hired from India for half a million dollars, just goes to show how strong the US economy is ... :D

trackwhack

I guess I have had enough of your BS.

In the world of technology development and especially in military technology, PPP is meaningless. MEANINGLESS - especially since India still buys most of it's technology from abroad. Tomatoes can be grown in India - most technology can't. PPP is a term developed by some economists to make developing nations feel confident and use better their domestic abilities. In the international arena it is useless.

Also, PPP arbitrage will become less and less useful as the living conditions and wage rates rise in India - but you are probably too stupid to understand that.

As for 2% growth rate for USA "if it's lucky" and 9% for India "if it screws up" - we will see in another 5-6 years who is where - right?
The USA has gone through worse economic situations than this and come around - it takes time because it's economy is so large. My prediction, by 2015 India will stay at 8-9$ GDP growth with 3-4 % inflation while the USA will be at 3-4% GDP growth with 1-2 % inflation. Want to make a bet?

As for your claims of "my US company is paying your company half a million bucks for your services" just shows what the power structure is - if someone as conceited and stupid as you could be hired from India for half a million dollars, just goes to show how strong the US economy is ... :D
all valid points. i see now what you're saying

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles