With Arnab Goswami, is there hope for Aman Ki Asha?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Arnab screws the pakis, that is all good. I was stating otherwise on his other debates that does not include pakis or discussion on it.

Ray Sir, right now as they say, phati padi hai!

Aayush

Screw Aman ki Asha shit.
I wonder what TOI will reply when there will be another war?
We should stop trying to save a already drowned boat.

mayfair

Arnab must be grinning in smug satisfaction that he's causing plenty of takleef to the Pakhanis and their well wishers in India.

ejazr

Ambassador
Well Arnab is an obnoxious idiot. And no it's not about what views he has. It's the fact that he can't handle a TV debate intelligently no matter what the topic is. I good TV debate is when the participants do most of the talking. In his case Arnab does majority of the talking. People like him is one of the reason why B Raman mentioned that policymakers in Delhi prefer foreign channels rather than Indian ones.

If you want demolish Pakistan, there is a proper credible way of doing it rather than Arnab shouting matches where no serious discussion can take place.

Last edited:

Oracle

Well Arnab is an obnoxious idiot. And no it's not about what views he has. It's the fact that he can't handle a TV debate intelligently no matter what the topic is. I good TV debate is when the participants do most of the talking. In his case Arnab does majority of the talking. People like him is one of the reason why B Raman mentioned that policymakers in Delhi prefer foreign channels rather than Indian ones.

If you want demolish Pakistan, there is a proper credible way of doing it rather than Arnab shouting matches where no serious discussion can take place.
Valid point. And it's not only Arnab, but Sagarika Ghosh and almost all in TimesNow, NDTV, CNN-IBN. These hosts don't have an iota of sense for a proper discussion. It sounds like a fish market.

Btw, Arnab=Assam FTW.

amitkriit

Sometimes shouting is effective in suppressing all competing opinions, particularly when the anchor himself is doing it. When it comes to Pakistan I will side with a murderous mad man who distrusts these peace moves instead of a bleeding heart elite craving for peace-love-harmony..........blah blah........Mother Teresa..........

amitkriit

Valid point. And it's not only Arnab, but Sagarika Ghosh and almost all in TimesNow, NDTV, CNN-IBN. These hosts don't have an iota of sense for a proper discussion. It sounds like a fish market.

Btw, Arnab=Assam FTW.
Nobody beats Barkha Dutt, she is the most obnoxious one.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Arnab Goswami is just a anchor. He should be least bothering to Pakis if they are dreaming about Aman Ki Aasha. Their foremost priority should be dumping their immediate profession i.e terrorism.

Watching television or bashing some Indian anchor not getting them anywhere.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I haven't yet seen an Indian journalist getting into Pakistani troll's skin and that straight forward. Clowns on NDTV and other channels resembles like cunt Babus of British Raj who would bent down with fake smile to please their masters and ask scripted questions. I wonder if people have seen how Australia/western media interrogates Politicians. We Indians like people who lack confidence, wouldn't see in your eyes, are vulnerable (bechara) and say 'Sir' after every 10 words uttered.

Even with thousands of his flaws he is a nationalist and not a traitors like we have seen many in the journalism circles.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I haven't yet seen an Indian journalist getting into Pakistani troll's skin and that straight forward. Clowns on NDTV and other channels resembles like cunt Babus of British Raj who would bent down with fake smile to please their masters and ask scripted questions. I wonder if people have seen how Australia/western media interrogates Politicians. We Indians like people who lack confidence, wouldn't see in your eyes, are vulnerable (bechara) and say 'Sir' after every 10 words uttered.

Even with thousands of his flaws he is a nationalist and not a traitors like we have seen many in the journalism circles.
What you want a certain Ms J from another forum on Arnabs show?

mayfair

No fan of Barkha at all. Rather she comes across as an obnoxious, uppity twat nearly all the time.

However, to see her go hammer and tongs at the Pakis was a pleasant surprise

Last edited by a moderator:

peacecracker

anyone feels NDTV is backing barkha too much? ideally, her media career must have ended long back. :x

parijataka

Country flag
Barkha Dutt should have been fired when she was exposed in Radia tapes. She and her ilk should be given one way ticket to aman desh where they can continue their love fest. Arnab is loud and irritating but probably more honest journo.

latsar

Look at the arrogance with which this guy talks about hafiz saeed and dawood ibrahmin .If this is the paki military attitude ,India should be well adviced not to fall into the 'Aman Ki Asha' TRAP

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag
I have seen that the indian muslim viewers 'dont like' arnab, basically because of his center right approach and secular views, and for him asking very pertinent and straight forward questions to the muslim community of India, which the rest of the media would dare not.

Arnab Goswami as of now is a true secular newscaster, while the rest are pseudo secular ninocoomps

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Arnab Goswami has too many panelists, and then he doesn't let anyone speak. I don't find his show informative, its more of a jerry springeresque type entertainment.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles