With 8 ops, doc 'sculpts' dream wife for himself

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
:viannen_10:With 8 ops, doc 'sculpts' dream wife for himself

LONDON: A German plastic surgeon has revealed how he ‘built’ himself a perfect wife after performing eight surgeries to change the chest, thighs, eyes and face of the girl he chose to marry. Image-obsessed Reza Vossough told how he tied the knot with a dowdy girl after spotting her “potential” to become his ideal lover.

The 48-year-old plastic surgeon spent five years pumping more than 600g of silicone into Cany’s body, taking her size A chest to a massive F cup and also enhanced her lips, lifted up her eyelids and ironed her forehead.

The 33-year-old former waitress, now a model, also went under the knife to firm up her bum, tummy and thighs along with numerous Botox injections.

“It’s almost like being God – you have the ability to change nature,” the Sun quoted Vossough as saying.
“When I first met Cany, she had physical deficiencies, but I could see there was something there. She had big hips and big thighs, so we made corrections, then did a little bit more,” said Vossough.

“On the operating table her face is covered, so she’s anonymous like any patient. I was interested in working on her. It’s better than nature could do,” Vossough added.

Cany said she was thrilled with her new look that cost £18,000 of cosmetic surgery.
She said, “When your husband is a plastic surgeon, then the scalpel is your friend.”
Vossough told German news website BILD.de that he thinks a woman should be “like a jewel that enhances the man”.

Only after enhancing all her features with cosmetic surgery did Vossough, 48, fall in love with his wife.
Sarah Burge, a 49-year-old British woman, holds the record for the most cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures ever performed on one person. She has spent $850,000 on more than 100 surgeries.

With 8 ops, doc 'sculpts' dream wife for himself - UK - World - The Times of India

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles