Wit and Quotes Thread

amoy

Rejoice in hope, patience in turbulence.

Be the change u wish to see in the world.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Your Favourite quotes!

Please keep it short and simple, share your everday realizations and life quotes.

Quotes can be some one elses or your own as well.(If at all any such thing exists).

---------------

"I want freedom for the full expression of my personality". M.K.Gandhi.

"I cried because I had no shoes, then I met a man who had no feet."

"Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary."

-------------------

"Your belief in God is merely an escape from your monotonous, stupid and cruel life" J.Krishnamurti

"If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem"

"A consistent thinker is a thoughtless person, because he conforms to a pattern; he repeats phrases and thinks in a groove."

"There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning."

"Violence is not merely killing another. It is violence when we use a sharp word, when we make a gesture to brush away a person, when we obey because there is fear. So violence isn't merely organized butchery in the name of God, in the name of society or country. Violence is much more subtle, much deeper, and we are inquiring into the very depths of violence."

"Hitler and Mussolini were only the primary spokesmen for the attitude of domination and craving for power that are in the heart of almost everyone. Until the source is cleared, there will always be confusion and hate, wars and class antagonisms."

"We all want to be famous people, and the moment we want to be something we are no longer free"

"Religion is the frozen thought of man out of which they build temples."

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers."-Khalil Gibran

Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles