Will Pakistan finally stand up against US drone attacks?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
i dont know how much true this statement is.

but we should have not accepted this at any cost
now we are fighting against our own people for usa..
enemy within family is more dangerous than a outsider..we should had waged war with usa but not our own people
now what happens..usa accuse us for playing a double game..usa is our enemy and our own people are our enemy.
this is high time we end all kind of relation with usa which indirectly will bring peace into pakistan.
until and unless we have relation with terrorist factory producing machine CIA or in return usa..we will never have peace in pakistan.
i dont know when our leader will get this into there mind that usa is the biggest enemy of pakistan not taliban
You don't believe in Indian sources...you don't believe in Western sources.... and now you refuse to admit even pakistani sources and that from the man himself :lol:

Pakis in DENIAL MODE always no matter which proof you show to them. :pound:

Hence proved. :D

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You don't believe in Indian sources...you don't believe in Western sources.... and now you refuse to admit even pakistani sources and that from the man himself :lol:

i said i am not sure how much true this statement is.

he may be saving his ass saying so while accepted to enter into wot for a few billions under table

JBH22

i dont know how much true this statement is.

but we should have not accepted this at any cost

now we are fighting against our own people for usa..
enemy within family is more dangerous than a outsider..we should had waged war with usa but not our own people

now what happens..usa accuse us for playing a double game..usa is our enemy and our own people are our enemy.

this is high time we end all kind of relation with usa which indirectly will bring peace into pakistan.

until and unless we have relation with terrorist factory producing machine CIA or in return usa..we will never have peace in pakistan.

i dont know when our leader will get this into there mind that usa is the biggest enemy of pakistan not taliban
Who's to be blamed for that?

In the quest to destroy yourself Pakistanis went to Uncle Sam to get weapons now after its no longer useful Pakistan is being dumped.

Like it or not US dollars bring lifeline to Pakistan.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
[=farhan_9909;732386]even though i dont believe in the words of nawaz

but may be opposition leader imran khan force nawaz to do so.

but i suppose initially they should end diplomatic relations with usa and stop the supply line of nato.
IK Cult man..... Imaran has become Allaha for Irfan!

than after few months start shooting the drones.
With Chinese kalashnikovs or US supplied F-16 ? How will you shoot the drones ?

End of diplomatic relation will bring peace in pakistan since CIA wont be able to fund the pakistani taliban and the border with afghanistan would also be fenced.
What will average Pakistani eat ?
Where is the money for the Fence ?
What about Pakistani Taliban bases in Afghanistan and KPK ?

we may see sanction and big talks from usa..since they are no more even in a position to attack maldives for the forseeable future.

but atleast we will have peace in pakistan and would also be out from the war we are fighting against our own people for USA
You will keep fighting with terrorism inside Pakistan for another 100 years unless you stop breeding terrorism. Forget about Kashmir and you would not require Terrorists nor the camps. Forget about your strategic depth and your problems of Talibani terrorism will be solved.

Why look outside ! Why cry wolf at the USA.

Waffen SS

Haha best comment I have ever seen.And it is also true.

From 1990's India gave Pakistan enough proves to justify our claim that Pakistan helps terrorist,still they say lack of proof.

The difference between India and US is,US does not show or try to justify their proves,they just attack and kill.:pound:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
IK Cult man..... Imaran has become Allaha for Irfan!
Sir ji the opposition of imran would be stronger than even nawaz itself.
even nawaz know this very well..but nawaz want a stable govt.

Once Imran recovers, we will play a ‘friendly match’: Nawaz – The Express Tribune

With Chinese kalashnikovs or US supplied F-16 ? How will you shoot the drones ?
No but with Kamra made JFT..
What will average Pakistani eat ?
Where is the money for the Fence ?
What about Pakistani Taliban bases in Afghanistan and KPK ?
Jo uskay naseeb ma hoga
we will manage the money.dont worry about this..nawaz is in power now.so no worries for money
in KPK we will have peace deals with them.about afghanistan.they would be no more our headache

You will keep fighting with terrorism inside Pakistan for another 100 years unless you stop breeding terrorism. Forget about Kashmir and you would not require Terrorists nor the camps. Forget about your strategic depth and your problems of Talibani terrorism will be solved.

Why look outside ! Why cry wolf at the USA.
this prove that your a indian and will remain so for the forseeable future until and unless you dont leave your natural hate for pakistan and cant see pakistan happy.we will get rid of terrorism very soon.though for you it awaits onwards 2014.ISI must be completely farigh for kashmir once the local war is closed.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Who's to be blamed for that?

In the quest to destroy yourself Pakistanis went to Uncle Sam to get weapons now after its no longer useful Pakistan is being dumped.

Like it or not US dollars bring lifeline to Pakistan.
they are to be blamed not even ZIa.
they introduced the terrorism to this world by 9/11.

for the sake of only 3000 lives which still i respect they have destroyed millions of lives around the world

since 9/11 a new level of terrorism is introduced to this world.which indirectly has affected pakistani as well since we have a open border with afghanistan.

i beg to differ..india is listed as the world 7th top aid recipient while pakistan is not even in the list.
those 1billion only is for our leaders pockets.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
i said i am not sure how much true this statement is.

he may be saving his ass saying so while accepted to enter into wot for a few billions under table
Are you sure who your dad is? or you still got some doubt? :hmm:

JBH22

they are to be blamed not even ZIa.
they introduced the terrorism to this world by 9/11.

for the sake of only 3000 lives which still i respect they have destroyed millions of lives around the world

since 9/11 a new level of terrorism is introduced to this world.which indirectly has affected pakistani as well since we have a open border with afghanistan.

i beg to differ..india is listed as the world 7th top aid recipient while pakistan is not even in the list.
those 1billion only is for our leaders pockets.
Oxymoron.

Don't tell me that Pakistan doesn't share the guilt first of all who invited the US for strategic alliance.

Pakistan if only did not go down to the fundamentalist path today this country would have become a Singapore in South East Asia something that whole muslim world could have envied :)

Screwed up just for the sake of the ideology kill India,TIme to reap what you sown.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
what has this to do with my post?

dont act like a typical indian
The question is DIRECTLY related to your typical Paki comments but again you are in DENIAL MODE for this question as well. :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles