Will Media Play the Spoil Game in 2014 Elections ?

blank_quest

Country flag
If Modi stands from BJP and P. Chidu from Congress in 2014 Loksabha Elections,Will Media Play the Spoil game of Gujrati Pride vs Tamil Pride ?

Give your views please ! :namaste:

jalsa

Why do you think Chidambaram is the candidate when we have Raul Vinci?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Well honestly that can only work to Modi's favor..I'm sure North Indians would prefer Modi, the gujarati than Chidu the Tamilian...heck even I would root for Modi...:lol:

natarajan

chidambaram cant even win mp but he win by cheating in tn.He took lands from fishermen by force and fishermen cry as this guy doest help against SL but even not allowing us to own land

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
"Tamil Pride" Lol...

Dude, dont get carried away by what some constipated "Nationalists" say about Tamils.

The present CM , JJ is a Kannada Brahmin(I think so :notsure:)

And the most beloved CM of all time in TN- Dr. MGR is actually from Srilanka and is an ethnic Malayalee
M. G. Ramachandran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the present leader of opposition in TN- Vijayakanth is also a Telugu speaker, I think.

Do you really think we are gonna be that worried about ethnicity of the PM candidate?

Regardless of what game media plays, if congress were to announce Chiddu as the PM candidate, it will win 0 MP seats from TN :truestory:

Patriot

Country flag
If Modi stands from BJP and P. Chidu from Congress in 2014 Loksabha Elections,Will Media Play the Spoil game of Gujrati Pride vs Tamil Pride ?

Give your views please ! :namaste:
Depends who pays more. Media is like a bar dancers they keep erecting the Koks turn by turn.

KS

Bye bye DFI
"Tamil Pride" Lol...
Hey I have a lot of Tamil pride and I might even be a border line Tamil nationalist...but for that Chidu as PM ? :tsk:

And the most beloved CM of all time in TN- Dr. MGR is actually from Srilanka and is an ethnic Malayalee
The most beloved was either Anna or Kamarajar...

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Hey I have a lot of Tamil pride and I might even be a border line Tamil nationalist...but for that Chidu as PM ? :tsk:
Thats what I meant too you see... All our Tamil pride is limited to whether or not some one in our state can speak Tamil properly or not. Nothing more than that. And it is a fairly decent expectation like any state.

Anyway here is another question. Will you vote for Modi or some one from CONgress party of TN(some one of your choice) , the same Gujju vs Tamil pride?

The most beloved was either Anna or Kamarajar...
Err, Kamaraj was defeated in his own constituency by our people. He was definitely a great man, who died with a pair of slippers and Rs.150/- or something as asset as against the massively corrupt MGR, but he never was a mass leader like MGR.

And I think MGR's popularity was much greater than that of Anna. That guy was winning his election from his death bed and I dont think he lost a single election or so they say:notsure:. Anyway, that is beside the point. Do you agree or not that we dont vote on blind nationalism or patriotism?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In the next election, it will not be on any community's pride.

The country is now tired of poor governance and the life becoming one huge hassle to live because of poor governance.

Crony capitalism, scams, govt interference in investigation and prosecution et al will play role.

It is interesting to find that with the TV playing a role, even those who one felt were illiterate are aware of the skulduggery going on and more so since their lives have become way too difficult to make ends meet.

This is how the media is playing out.the various sleight of hand, as they claim, that happens.

I have not understood what sex scandal they are linking Singhvi's with Chidambaram= (if I have understood it correctly because everything said is too complicated).

But the whole issue does make one feel sick to the gills.

The media sure can play a role either positive or negative.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles