Will I get trolled if I post Pakistan related defence news/material?

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Question is based on bad experiences on a sister forum(indiandefence) where if you post any good news about Pakistan,you get mobbed by jealous trolls,and the forum allows that.

Sea Eagle

Re: will i get trolled if i post Pakistan related defence news/materia

Question is based on bad experiences on a sister forum(indiandefence) where if you post any good news about Pakistan,you get mobbed by jealous trolls,and the forum allows that.
Pleade consult @Blackwater and @rock127 before posting anything about Pakistan. They are experts in Pakistani defense related matters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glint

Country flag

Damn, you're evil

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Pleade consult @Blackwater and @rock127 before posting anything about Pakistan. They are experts in Pakistani defense related matters.
I see both members posting Pakistan related material,but quite negative ones.
I want to post positive material about Pakistan. Is it allowed over here or not?

Illusive

Country flag

I want to post positive material about Pakistan. Is it allowed over here or not?
Yeah, ignore the trolls, if you can.

p2prada

Yeah, you can. There are a lot of Pakistan related threads where discussions do happen.

Ignore the trolls.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

All I can say is stick to facts & reason, you will be fine. There will be trolls, ignore them.

Neo

This place is no different and you will have to ignore 90% of the comments. Take a look at Pakistan section to get an idea.

Welcome aboard and good luck!

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag

@safriz

There is no auspicious occasion or topic for getting trolled online.
Assume everything you post will result in flame wars. That is one way to stay sane on Internet in general.:namaste:

Blackwater

i asure you good debate on ur topic.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

Ignore trolls and have a nice time !

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Janab... we got no problems at all if you post good or bad news from Pakistan,India,China or any other place.The reason you get trolled elsewhere is that Pakistan has gone so famous(badnaam :lol: ) that people laughs at any good news coming from Pakistan.All we usually hear is Islamic Terrorism/Drone/Blasts/OBL/Electricity and Economic issues/Corruption/Polio/Malalala/Cannibals etc etc.Your support to Islamic terrorism is the biggest problem which has put you on international map at top spot.

If you spend some time here then you would realize we put negative news about India as well because we do have faults of our own and not a perfect country since no country is perfect.But the difference is that we accept our faults and it makes a ground base on which we can improve.As a reason we are slowly progressing locally and internationally.

Pakistan is stuck in it's typical rhetoric DENIAL MODE in everything.This denial mode has cost Pakistan a big chunk of it's land(BD) and now in a undeclared bloody never ending civil war.

But again... we have the right to troll when we want, afterall where else can we troll. :pound:

Shukriya Janab ki aapne humein is kabil samjha.... Eid mubarak and happy Diwali.

EXPERT

Sure, why not bro. Go on.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

No one will post negative comments unless and until provoked or wrong info is posted.......

Unlike other forums, DFI does not tolerate trolls......

You are like anyone else in INDIA. You are our brother. We Indians consider all Pakisatanis as our brothers and we do not discriminate anyone. We all are here to share information and thoughts. We don't have any personal grudges over each other.

You are always safe here and if you have any problem with any posts, just report it to the admins and they will take appropriate action. In DFI you can send private messages to the admins and mods and immediate and timely action will be taken.

EXPERT

we usually hear is Islamic Terrorism/Drone/Blasts/OBL/Electricity and Economic issues/Corruption/Polio/Malalala l/Cannibals etc etc.
Most funniest part. . .seriously

Glint

Country flag

I actually wrote that for @Sea Eagle :D

Global Defence

New threads

Articles