Will close Pak’s transit route to Central Asia if not allowed to trade with India: Ghani

Neo

Tell me something, Neo.

You're one of the more rational posters on the other forum from your country and that is why I seek to ask you this.

Why does Pakistan in general have this tendency to feel that they owe something to religion so seriously? Why is Islam the lifeline of Pakistan so much more than Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Somalis, Sudanis, Maldivians and even Bangladeshis? These are also Muslim nations but don't share the same stakeholdership in religion that you have.

None of these countries mention even remotely anything if say, Russian forces kill chechen separatists, or Chinese kill terrorists in Xinjiang or we kill terrorists in J&K. Maybe they say some stuff about US but not officially and not by government ministers. Maybe some cleric would say it. That's it.

But why is it that Pakistan finds it obligatory to target every country which has a problem with islamist separatists?

Of course for strategic reasons you remain mum on China's clamp-down, but you raise the issue for all other nations. What makes you guys feel this is obligatory?

What does this religiosity and the whole psyche of defending Islam be so prominent in Pakistanis? None in the Islamic countries' groups see you as the defender of your religion. I don't know about your problems with Christians but the world has a lot more than these two religions and no one is going out of their way (other than west) to come to your nations and assault you.

I ask you this as a Buddhist of Vajrayana school of thought. I am the same guy with the same name on PDF and we have interacted a lot over there.

If you could just answer this psyche of stakeholdership of a religion and its tendency without feeling the need to engage in personal attacks.

Thanks.
Thank you for tagging me with this interesting question. Let me give it a thought and I will reply you by pm.
I quit debating here due to lack of moderation and my contribution is restricted to troll the trolls these days.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Their ego is on a high but they have no spine to stand firm on thier decision. The trade route is heavily in Pakistan's favor, they are is no position to block it, and they know it.

You will see this happening after a few days ;)

http://www.voanews.com/a/pakistan-s...eopening-of-busy-border-crossing/3489797.html
Oh so Pakis claim that Afgans apologized to them.

What happened after your Major got killed by them at Torkham? They killed and said sorry? Janab hamne galti se apka Major mar diya, maf kar do yar! ;)

Your whole western Pak Army block was panicked after ANA attack. :lol:

What about the below?

800 Flour Mills closed as Afghanistan stops Wheat import from Pakistan

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Thank you for tagging me with this interesting question. Let me give it a thought and I will reply you by pm.
I quit debating here due to lack of moderation and my contribution is restricted to troll the trolls these days.
Lack of moderation??? You are allowed to even post means the mods are much liberal unlike Paki forums.

ISI Terrorist Troll
like you come here ONLY to post FAKE news and propaganda which ISI feeds you jahils in Pakistan. When you are countered with FACTS you have no option but to get silent and run away.

When you are specifically called you run away like a typical pussy. Here also you want to "have a thought".

Your so called "Islamic" country was made on false basis which was the idea of Jinnah who was a Pork eating and Whine drinking boot licker of British wannabe.A country which claimed to be safe place for Muslims killed millions of Muslims and doing GENOCIDE of Baloch even today.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles