Will China sell S-300 copy to Pakistan

Country flag
Folks lets not bring Pak will beg for weapons and Hq-9 is a copy so not effective.

If Chinese wants war with India, any wise Commander wants Pak to join the war. To cause headache, he'll send HQ-9 manned by Chinese to defend Pak bases and strategic locations in Pak.

So I propose to discus the scenario with you folks.

I want the scenario next to reality...

@LETHALFORCE @sayareakd

what you say folks......
What is their to discuss a piece of junk copy manned by third rate soldiers. Pak imo has better soldiers than their commie allies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flame Thrower

common man, Under estimating the enemy is the biggest mistake.

I know they are not well trained, but planners assume that they are well trained.

what say on planning tactics against S-300!!??

Country flag

I know they are not well trained, but planners assume that they are well trained.

From a previous post my suggestion
Pick one :

Harop and heron drones, anti radiation missiles, glide bombs ,nirbhay loitering missile a few Predator drones sent with dummy drones some Possibilities ; AGNI MIRV when it arrives or a miniaturized emp bomb

Another member says Brahmos imo too expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

south block

up your a**
Country flag
SARH is ancient now probably the reason why we are not converting ashwin AAD to long range SAM & instead investing in barak 8 & in future probably S 400 ,i wonder why pakistan is bying it as it will only be effective against IAF fighters & not cruise missile etc & this threat can be overcomed quite easily using jammers & standoff weapon system

Country flag

One more

http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/india-requests-gps-guided-cans-of-whup-ass-05100/

India Buys GPS-Guided “Cans of Whup-Ass”
May 14, 2014 16:20 UTC by Defense Industry Daily staff

Latest update [?]

IAF Jaguars
May 14/14: Integration. Textron Defense Systems in Wilmington, MA receives a $17.3 million modification to finish mission control unit software development and IAF Jaguar aircraft integration, as part of CBU-105 sensor fuzed weapon. The total cumulative face value of the contract is $311 million, but it’s a general contract that includes all SFW customers.

All funds are... {click to expand +}

Keep reading for the whole story with recent events put in context

CBU-97 & BLU-108s
(click to view full)
Going after a vehicle such as a surface to air missile launcher, or a cluster of vehicles like a formation of enemy tanks, can be a tricky business for a fast jet pilot. Vehicles hide, they shut off their radars, or there are just too many of them to effectively target and destroy en masse. Weapons like ATK’s AGM-88E AARGM and MBDA’s Brimstone
missile can help, but there’s another solution. Textron’s Sensor-Fuzed Weapon (SFW) bomb scatters 40 projectiles to cover 30 acres. The “skeet” projectiles, which look like tuna cans, will search for targets as they descend, then fire the explosive-formed equivalent of a cannon shell through the target’s weak top armor. If no targets are found, 3 safety modes ensure that the area is safe for troops to move through within several minutes – which means it’s also safe for civilians years later.

On Sept 30/08, the US DSCA conveyed India’s formal request for a variant of the SFW with GPS guidance… and now we know which IAF aircraft will carry them.

Black knight

Country flag
This 'sale' will basically be China deploying its own air defense system, paid from Chinese pockets, to protect their strategic assets like ports, ELINT stations and shipping lanes around Gawadar, from US attacks. They will make it look like a sale but Pakistan doesn't have even spare change to pay them. At the very best China may spare a few batteries of anti-air missiles to Pakistan to deploy near the Indo-Pak border to collect intel on Indian flights and to deter an Indian attack on Gawadar. Basically, China is protecting its own assets, and Pakistan is getting a free ride like a parasite.
Hello bro regarding for the concern of chinese abt their economical assets in pakistan especially near ports they should jst remember the 1971 NAVAL WAR
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_Naval_War_of_1971:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

curryman

China is acquiring the S-400 system from Russia as well. No doubt they intend to reverse engineer it and make their own domestic copy and then export it to client states like Pakistan.:biggrin2:

Country flag
China is acquiring the S-400 system from Russia as well. No doubt they intend to reverse engineer it and make their own domestic copy and then export it to client states like Pakistan.:biggrin2:
I am sure the Russians know this and Chinese will make nothing more than a junk copy nothing close to the original and then they will claim they can hit the moon with it( and pak will believe it)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles