Will blacks massacre whites after Mandela is no more ??

Will blacks massacre whites after Mandela is no more ?

• Total voters
Country flag
How will this happen when the whites own all the guns in South Africa? I remember reading
Blacks were not allowed to own guns somewhere?

Country flag
True we did not massacre Brits in 1947.That was done in 1857 when we butchered women and children.As for us being nice,gentle folks!!!You must have some sort of amnesia.August 1947 we spared the Brits but went on a mad killing frenzy and butchered each other.As for South Africa wait till the curse of tribalism raises its ugly head as has happened in other African countries.Mandela can not be credited for absence of any inter-tribal massacres.For now the black South Africans are busy eliminating the white farmers.Has Mandela made any efforts to stop this?.Once the white farmers are dealt with it will be Indians and then others.Wait and see.
South African zulus have a long history of killing each other Mandela has united them and now they can massacre the
Other races,if whites and Indians leave south Africa they will be back to their stone age ways.

TrueSpirit

South African zulus have a long history of killing each other Mandela has united them and now they can massacre the
Other races,if whites and Indians leave south Africa they will be back to their stone age ways.
I believe, many ethnicities, races & nationalities who are doing great now, at some point of time (in not-so-distant past), were savage in conduct, e.g. European imperialism in Asia/Africa/Australia/Americas).

I, somehow, find it difficult to believe that all non-blacks would be massacred once Mandela dies. Though, I have no personal experience of Africa, fortunately.

Ash

Country flag
Mandela exited politics in South Africa in 2000, thats 13 years ago (if my maths serve me right). Although he prevented civil war in 1996, there was nothing to prevent ay type of racial genocide when he retired from poltics. If it was going to happen then it would have. Mandela is only one man.

Country flag
Mandela exited politics in South Africa in 2000, thats 13 years ago (if my maths serve me right). Although he prevented civil war in 1996, there was nothing to prevent ay type of racial genocide when he retired from poltics. If it was going to happen then it would have. Mandela is only one man.
Any future Black extremist leader can be the spark, this is how it usually happens in Africa
He will get elected by the impoverished masses for his radical views and then the fireworks begin
eg. Idi Amin -Uganda and many other African nations.

TrueSpirit

Any future Black extremist leader can be the spark, this is how it usually happens in Africa
He will get elected by the impoverished masses for his radical views and then the fireworks begin
eg. Idi Amin -Uganda and many other African nations.
So, could such a scenario still be repeated in SA, even in this age ?

Country flag
Connectivity & awareness of the futility of mindless revolution. Entire state of Africa is a live example that insanely violent revolutions do not work here.
Revolutions will always take place in human history external and internal
Sometimes it will be many look at Syria and Arab spring as recent examples
They are not taking place only in Africa.

J20!

Country flag
You need a comprehensive lesson in South African culture and politics before spewing such racial BS.

Mandela's dead. Are the "Zulus" killing people in the streets? No. Are whites hiding in their homes? They're singing and dancing songs of praise for Madiba TOGETHER with the Zulus and other native South African ethnicities.

Mandela's legacy IS the peace we've seen in SA for the past 9 years despite him being out of the public eye. Not a single ANC politician would even consider insulting that legacy and the people who've benefited from it since '94 by even suggesting a single racial murder, let alone "genocide".

Tolaha

Just highlighting some excerpts from the OP:

Max du Preez, a widely respected white Afrikaner columnist and editor of the Afrikaans-language Vrye Weekblad, who was an anti-apartheid activist himself, does not believe in these hysterical predictions. "I suspect the only consequence of Mandela's death is going to be a period of sadness, nostalgia and a feeling of national coherence," he wrote. "It will remind South Africans of all groups and persuasions of the almost miraculous transition from apartheid to democracy and of the golden era under his presidency after 1994."

A South African blogger named "Tawanda" opined that it's "quite insulting to the intelligence of black people to suggest they'll just start "¦ slaughtering anyone who possesses reduced amounts of melanin. Any why? Because a former president will have passed away?"

Tawanda suggests that white South Africans who engage in such fear-mongering should instead "put their efforts into spreading the word about the need to build a more equal and economically sustainable South Africa for all its citizens regardless of race. And while they are at it, drop the superiority complex that plagues many white South Africans. Because all this complex does is create fodder for fear-inducing, anti-democracy, privilege-demanding right wing extremists."

Georgina Sefara, a 20-year-old black student in Johannesburg, also believes that white fears are grossly overblown. "Many white South Africans think that there will be apartheid in reverse," she told NBC. "That's what they're afraid of. You hear many whites saying they will move to Australia when that happens. But [the violence] will never happen"¦ It's patronizing and outdated to think that it will."
I think we have the minority Whites in South Africa, a few of whom, being aware of the massive disparity in economic conditions at home, are consciously or subconsciously, genuinely afraid of their future and leading them to come out with such thoughts. Action if any, should be more on the whites rather than the blacks, where they should be involved in further efforts to improve the conditions in the country, thereby reducing their own insecurities.

We need to be a lot more sensitive with the kind of titles/polls that we choose, even the original title clearly mentioned this: "Alarmists Spread Fear".

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
They have driven out most of the whites already. There are two families of Afrikans on my street when it was rare to ever see one.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The truth is that South Africa, though the end of segregationist regime and redemocratization, didnt achieve its national goals as reduce the inequality between whites and blacks, national development, increment the life standard of his people, fight the AIDS, etc., due to the incompetence of his rulers, so whites are used as a scapegoat by radicals black groups for the people's frustrations.

It always takes 2 to tango. It's not only the politicians that are to blame in South Africa now the majority of the people there are to blame too. No doubt the apartheid was disastrous on the majority blacks but they cannot continue on blaming the whites and doing nothing. Mandela showed them the right way. Lashing out against the white majorities is not the solution. It will only invite the economic and social collapse of South Africa like in Mugabe land.

Ash

Country flag
They have driven out most of the whites already. There are two families of Afrikans on my street when it was rare to ever see one.

I have 2 french families living within a stones throw of me in Johaanesburg, using your logic, it would appear their the French are leaving there country in droves:laugh:

Ash

Country flag

I have 2 french families living within a stones throw of me in Johaanesburg, using your logic, it would appear their the French are leaving their country in droves:laugh:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I have 2 french families living within a stones throw of me in Johaanesburg, using your logic, it would appear their the French are leaving there country in droves:laugh:
According to that logic all 600 French expats must live within a few clicks of your house. :rolleyes:

The fact there are half as many Afrikaners living abroad as live in SA speaks volumes to my point.

Ash

Country flag
According to that logic all 600 French expats must live within a few clicks of your house. :rolleyes:

The fact there are half as many Afrikaners living abroad as live in SA speaks volumes to my point.
Agreed, and a large proportion of those could not see themselves living in a country with a black Govt.. Good riddance to them. and their 'conservative views"

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Agreed, and a large proportion of those could not see themselves living in a country with a black Govt.. Good riddance to them. and their 'conservative views"
They leave because they receive the same discrimination of employment as the apartheid government imposed years ago and a crime rate soaring out of control.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter Accused of Being a Fake
Leader of World Deaf Federation says man who signed at ceremony during Obama speech was 'making it up'
Alexandra Topping
The Guardian
December 11, 2013

The translation of speeches into sign language at Nelson Mandela's memorial service was seen as a sign of inclusiveness, but it appears the sign language interpreter was a fake, according to several expert organisations.

Braam Jordaan, a deaf South African and board member of the World Deaf Federation, said the interpreter was making up signs as he went along. "The structure of his hand, facial expressions and the body movements did not follow what the speaker was saying," Jordaan said.

The man who signed for a section of the ceremony, including Barack Obama's speech, was simply making up his own signs, he said.

"I was really upset and humiliated," Jordaan told the SBS news website. "He made up his own signs. What happened at the memorial service is truly disgraceful thing to see – it should not happen at all. What happened today will be forever aligned with Nelson Mandela and the deaf community, thanks to this fake interpreter."

Members of South Africa's deaf community have previously raised concerns about the interpreter, who has been used at other African National Congress events. Despite this an ANC spokesman said on Wednesday: "I don't know this guy. He doesn't work for the ANC. It was a government event."

Collins Chabane, a government minister, told a news conference: "The government is looking in to the matter but has not been able to conclude this inquiry due to the demanding schedule of organising events."

A spokesman for the president, Jacob Zuma, said he was checking the reports, while the SABC state broadcaster, which covered the memorial, said it was not involved as it had its own on-screen signers.

During the interpreter's appearance on Tuesday, Wilma Newhoudt-Druchen, the first deaf woman to be elected to the South African parliament tweeted: "ANC-linked interpreter on the stage with dep president of ANC is signing rubbish. He cannot sign. Please get him off."

South African sign language interpreter Francois Deysel added on Twitter that the interpreter was "making a mockery of our profession".

Sheena Walters, of the World Association of Sign Language Interpreters, noted that the sign language the interpreter was using was unconventional at best and not recognisable as any accepted form of international or South African sign language. "It seems quite obvious that the interpreter isn't using South African sign language," she told SBS.

"Most sign languages across the world share a similar structure and pattern and this person seems to be making a lot of repetitive signs and isn't displaying the usual facial expression or structure of sign language that you would normally see."

Deaf news blog The Limping Chicken agreed and criticised the interpreter's methods of communication. He signed with a "strange repetitive rhythm to his movements" and "the structure of his hand and body movements didn't seem to change no matter what the speaker was saying", they wrote.

Mandela memorial sign language interpreter accused of being a fake | World news | theguardian.com

Simply hilarious! Who did the job interview on this idiot? :pound::pound::pound:

Seriously though, South Africa is screwed. Things are not looking up for South Africa after Mandela. The Tribute alone was a shambolic mess and political fracture lines are for all the World to see there.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles