Will blacks massacre whites after Mandela is no more ??

Discussion in 'International Politics' started by ashdoc, Jun 26, 2013.

?

Will blacks massacre whites after Mandela is no more ?

1. Yes

13.0%
  2. No

69.6%
  3. Cant say

17.4%
  1. LETHALFORCE

LETHALFORCE Moderator Moderator

How will this happen when the whites own all the guns in South Africa? I remember reading
    Blacks were not allowed to own guns somewhere?

2. LETHALFORCE

South African zulus have a long history of killing each other Mandela has united them and now they can massacre the
    Other races,if whites and Indians leave south Africa they will be back to their stone age ways.

pmaitra likes this.
  3. TrueSpirit

TrueSpirit Senior Member Senior Member

I believe, many ethnicities, races & nationalities who are doing great now, at some point of time (in not-so-distant past), were savage in conduct, e.g. European imperialism in Asia/Africa/Australia/Americas).

I, somehow, find it difficult to believe that all non-blacks would be massacred once Mandela dies. Though, I have no personal experience of Africa, fortunately.

4. Ash

Ash Regular Member

Mandela exited politics in South Africa in 2000, thats 13 years ago (if my maths serve me right). Although he prevented civil war in 1996, there was nothing to prevent ay type of racial genocide when he retired from poltics. If it was going to happen then it would have. Mandela is only one man.

Tolaha likes this.
  5. LETHALFORCE

Any future Black extremist leader can be the spark, this is how it usually happens in Africa
    He will get elected by the impoverished masses for his radical views and then the fireworks begin
    eg. Idi Amin -Uganda and many other African nations.

6. TrueSpirit

So, could such a scenario still be repeated in SA, even in this age ?

7. LETHALFORCE

What makes this age any different?

8. TrueSpirit

Connectivity & awareness of the futility of mindless revolution. Entire state of Africa is a live example that insanely violent revolutions do not work here.

J20! likes this.
  9. LETHALFORCE

Revolutions will always take place in human history external and internal
    Sometimes it will be many look at Syria and Arab spring as recent examples
    They are not taking place only in Africa.

10. J20!

J20! Senior Member Senior Member

You need a comprehensive lesson in South African culture and politics before spewing such racial BS.

Mandela's dead. Are the "Zulus" killing people in the streets? No. Are whites hiding in their homes? They're singing and dancing songs of praise for Madiba TOGETHER with the Zulus and other native South African ethnicities.

Mandela's legacy IS the peace we've seen in SA for the past 9 years despite him being out of the public eye. Not a single ANC politician would even consider insulting that legacy and the people who've benefited from it since '94 by even suggesting a single racial murder, let alone "genocide".

11. Tolaha

Tolaha Senior Member Senior Member

Just highlighting some excerpts from the OP:

I think we have the minority Whites in South Africa, a few of whom, being aware of the massive disparity in economic conditions at home, are consciously or subconsciously, genuinely afraid of their future and leading them to come out with such thoughts. Action if any, should be more on the whites rather than the blacks, where they should be involved in further efforts to improve the conditions in the country, thereby reducing their own insecurities.

We need to be a lot more sensitive with the kind of titles/polls that we choose, even the original title clearly mentioned this: "Alarmists Spread Fear".

Mad Indian, J20!, SPIEZ and 1 other person like this.
  12. Armand2REP

Armand2REP CHINI EXPERT Veteran Member

They have driven out most of the whites already. There are two families of Afrikans on my street when it was rare to ever see one.

13. asianobserve

asianobserve Elite Member Elite Member

It always takes 2 to tango. It's not only the politicians that are to blame in South Africa now the majority of the people there are to blame too. No doubt the apartheid was disastrous on the majority blacks but they cannot continue on blaming the whites and doing nothing. Mandela showed them the right way. Lashing out against the white majorities is not the solution. It will only invite the economic and social collapse of South Africa like in Mugabe land.

TrueSpirit1 and IBSA like this.
  14. Ash

Ash Regular Member

I have 2 french families living within a stones throw of me in Johaanesburg, using your logic, it would appear their the French are leaving there country in droves:laugh:

Mad Indian likes this.
  15. Ash

Ash Regular Member

I have 2 french families living within a stones throw of me in Johaanesburg, using your logic, it would appear their the French are leaving their country in droves:laugh:

16. Armand2REP

According to that logic all 600 French expats must live within a few clicks of your house. :rolleyes:

The fact there are half as many Afrikaners living abroad as live in SA speaks volumes to my point.

Razor likes this.
  17. Ash

Ash Regular Member

Agreed, and a large proportion of those could not see themselves living in a country with a black Govt.. Good riddance to them. and their 'conservative views"

Mad Indian likes this.
  18. Armand2REP

They leave because they receive the same discrimination of employment as the apartheid government imposed years ago and a crime rate soaring out of control.

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  19. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

"What you sow is what you reap"

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  20. asianobserve

asianobserve Elite Member Elite Member

Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter Accused of Being a Fake
    Leader of World Deaf Federation says man who signed at ceremony during Obama speech was 'making it up'
    Alexandra Topping
    The Guardian
    December 11, 2013

Mandela memorial sign language interpreter accused of being a fake | World news | theguardian.com

Simply hilarious! Who did the job interview on this idiot? :pound::pound::pound:

Seriously though, South Africa is screwed. Things are not looking up for South Africa after Mandela. The Tribute alone was a shambolic mess and political fracture lines are for all the World to see there.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013